BY NAKED JUICE #7 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
Naked juices have always been one of my favorite kinds. And while this isn't my favorite flavor, it does pack a punch. As far as price, these are on the higher side, but worth it for the quality
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
This is very delicious! Added bonus is that it’s also a healthy drink! Good price. Available at Walmart. Would definitely recommend this drink to anyone! My kid loves it too so that is a plus!
Kayli M.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a big smoothie person, but I love Naked Smoothies. They're really sweet and smooth (no seeds or globs of fruit). Berry blast is definitely my favorite flavor
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
I use to drink these a lot and slowly fell out of love with them when I tried actual raw juices. The amount of sugars and preservatives in these almost make it not worth the money.
Patricia L.
Perryville, AR
This one is by far my favorite Naked juice! It's so refreshing. Not just to my thirst, but to my body. Rehydrated and gives me a natural boost. All while tasting great! Love it!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
I tried these too get a little more healthy nutrition in my diet. Not really a fan of these drinks. They're a bit too thick for me. That makes it harder to go down.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
Honestly you do better finding flavor you like and buying the bigger bottle because it gets a little expensive buying the smaller ones but other than that they taste great.
Jillian H.
Not a very good texture to me. I have noticed most of the Naked brand drinks have a grainy taste. Not my favorite. Taste over all was okay but will not buy again.
Tori M.
Incredible flavor. I feel great buying and drinking these. Just wish they were a little more affordable. I am very impressed with this and would love to try their other flavors as well. Highly recommend
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoyed this smoothie a decent amount. It tasted like berries and was still fairly sweet despite being pretty darn healthy. The only thing I feel that I had a slight problem with, is that sometimes the texture was a little grainy. But I definitely would recommend this smoothie as a great healthy breakfast that will hold you over. Not all healthy alternatives taste this good.
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?