BY NAKED JUICE #18 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Kristin W.
I love all of the naked juices. They all
Taste good and not to mention are all full of tons of healthy stuff for you. They use real juice from the fruit and don’t add any sugar but natural. When I’m feeling sick or down I just go to the store and pick up a Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Berry Blast
Mariah G.
This is so good! I feel good about drinking it and because I’m not a big breakfast eater it’s perfect for me in the morning to get something in my tummy! I love the taste! Only down side it there is a slight seedy texture but I can get past that!
Bayley C.
Yummy smoothie. So refreshing to drink in the morning while going to class. Great value and super organic. I prefer their drinks over other brands. The price can be a little more than most but I believe the value makes it worth it
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I love smoothies, but am picky about the fruit I eat. This smoothie is perfect! Not only is the flavor great, but it’s also smooth and delicious. The price is a sticking point with me sometimes though, so I don’t drink it all the time, but overall, this is a great product!
Patricia D.
I love these and buy them when I can because school has me always stressing out over projects and exams so I need a quick nutritional beverage. It taste amazing, just like the fruits listed on the bottle, it's a bit thick but I don't mind it, make sure to shake before you drink some because the pulp settles. I've tried many of these but this one is by far my favorite flavor/fruit combination.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
The berry blast is my personal favorite! I love sweet but also a bit of sour and this does it for me. I get the small ones just because I don't want to much sugar but even if you by the big ones they do last a while. I suggest buying the small multipack and seeing which one you like most before you by the big smoothies!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
They taste good but aren't super great for you. I do like the variety of the juices but wish there wasn't so much sugar in them. The green machine juice is my favorite!
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Perfect mid-morning drink. It’s always refreshing to drink fruit smoothies, but this is my favorite flavor. It’s thicker, so it keeps me feeling fuller longer. It’s is a bit pricey compared to other competitors, so I tend to skip it if I’m on a tighter budget. But I love when I’m able to get it.
Kirstin I.
Yakima, WA
A great in the go option for a smoothie or juice. It’s a little sweet but is still delicious. It is one of those juices that you enjoy and don’t realize you are doing something good for yourself! I also love how their different blends. This one is by far my favorites!!
Maranda H.
Lillington, NC
I love naked smoothies! This one especially! They taste great, are packed with vitamins and make you feel super full. I don’t always get the vitamins and nutritional components that I need, so these are a great way to do that!
Misha B.
Any other good flavors that are a must ?