BY NAKED JUICE #13 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked All Natural Berry Blast 100% Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Any other good flavors that are a must ?2 Answers
Krizz'Tina M.
Love this for a quick and easy morning pick-me-up. It tastes as good as it looks and it is a pretty good temporary substitute in between waking up and actually having a proper breakfast. Definitely not a meal replacement, but it is delicious and it doesn't leave a bad after taste in my mouth. I would recommend this to anyone who usually doesn't have time to eat in the morning.
Heather G.
DENTON, TX
My favorite when I don't have time to have a full breakfast. The moment I get to work we are busy so I like to grab these and have 1 while I'm busy working. The taste is amazing and I'm full until its lunch time.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
The berry blast is my personal favorite! I love sweet but also a bit of sour and this does it for me. I get the small ones just because I don't want to much sugar but even if you by the big ones they do last a while. I suggest buying the small multipack and seeing which one you like most before you by the big smoothies!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
They taste good but aren't super great for you. I do like the variety of the juices but wish there wasn't so much sugar in them. The green machine juice is my favorite!
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Perfect mid-morning drink. It’s always refreshing to drink fruit smoothies, but this is my favorite flavor. It’s thicker, so it keeps me feeling fuller longer. It’s is a bit pricey compared to other competitors, so I tend to skip it if I’m on a tighter budget. But I love when I’m able to get it.
Kristin W.
I love all of the naked juices. They all
Taste good and not to mention are all full of tons of healthy stuff for you. They use real juice from the fruit and don’t add any sugar but natural. When I’m feeling sick or down I just go to the store and pick up a Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Berry Blast
Kirstin I.
Yakima, WA
A great in the go option for a smoothie or juice. It’s a little sweet but is still delicious. It is one of those juices that you enjoy and don’t realize you are doing something good for yourself! I also love how their different blends. This one is by far my favorites!!
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I love smoothies, but am picky about the fruit I eat. This smoothie is perfect! Not only is the flavor great, but it’s also smooth and delicious. The price is a sticking point with me sometimes though, so I don’t drink it all the time, but overall, this is a great product!
Maranda H.
Lillington, NC
I love naked smoothies! This one especially! They taste great, are packed with vitamins and make you feel super full. I don’t always get the vitamins and nutritional components that I need, so these are a great way to do that!
Mariah G.
This is so good! I feel good about drinking it and because I’m not a big breakfast eater it’s perfect for me in the morning to get something in my tummy! I love the taste! Only down side it there is a slight seedy texture but I can get past that!
Misha B.
Maryland
Any other good flavors that are a must ?