BY NAKED JUICE #23 in Juice

Naked® All Natural Orange Mango 100% Juice.
With natural flavors.
Vitamins A&C, naturally.
A blend of 4 juices.
No sugar added.
250 calories per bottle. see more...

• "Has a very good smell and goes great over ice ." in 1 review
Gina O.
Even though this drink is healthy, it's very thick and full of flavor which I really enjoy. It makes me feel even better knowing that it's organic. The mighty mango flavor is my favorite. The only thing I don't like about them is that you have to keep them cold or else they don't taste good. My throat is sensitive sometimes and if I drink cold drinks I am more prone to getting sick.
alexis m.
This product is very good and great when u want a smoothie but don’t wanna make one. I’ve had this product and other flavors a couple times. It can get expensive to continually buy. Besides that i think it’s a good product. I would buy this again.
Brooke H.
Foodie Expert
I️ am not a huge mango fan, but mixed with the orange it’s a perfect balance. This is literally my favorite smoothie from Naked! The strawberry banana is my second favorite, but this paired with a muffin, or other breakfast item is perfect!
Rhiannon G.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute, all-time favorite juice! It is a great mix of delicious orange juice with just a hint of mango. It’s smooth and yummy, and made with natural ingredients. Whenever I see this flavor at the store I just have to buy it!
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
I tried this naked juice for the first time the other day and I really enjoyed it. I normally don’t have any breakfast in the morning just my coffee, so when I got one of these instead it filled me and make me feel awake.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! Good price and can always find coupons. All the flavors I’ve tried I loved. Especially this one! I give this to my daughter in stead of other juices cause I know it has great ingredients and less sugar.
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
I love this juice, if I am on the run and cant get to a meal I drink this as an alternative for a meal. I don't like the smoothies because they are just too thick for me, I don't like smoothies in general so its not anything personal to the brand. I have yet to find this juice in a big bottles like they have for the smoothie. It leaves a bit of a weird after taste in my mouth but its not the worst.
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
These Naked drinks are amazing... but I would be drinking them more often if they were more affordable. I always seem to get these when I want to splurge though, because they are so refreshing and satisfying.
alex m.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Naked drink. I love smoothies to energize me and this does just that. It combines orange, mango and other flavors for a great taste that your taste buds will keep wanting more!
Cheyenne C.
Foodie Expert
Mango is always my go-to smoothie flavor pick, so it’s no question as to why this is my favorite Naked juice. The only downside to their drinks is that they’re loaded with sugars (I know they say it’s all natural from the fruit, but I don’t buy into it) and honestly addicting. Overall, it’s a nice treat yourself drink during the summer or after a workout.
Veronica J.
Where can I find this flavor?!?!?
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
Is this more sweet than tangy?