BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® All Natural Orange Mango 100% Juice.
With natural flavors.
Vitamins A&C, naturally.
A blend of 4 juices.
No sugar added.
250 calories per bottle. see more...

• "Has a very good smell and goes great over ice ." in 1 review
Sophie P.
I don’t know why I keep buying this. Its disgusting. It has the pulp from the oranges in it. But it’s so readily available. Sometimes you’re just at the supermarket and you want a smoothie, so you grab this. And then you immediately regret paying $5 for something that has a gross texture.
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
This is my fave Naked. Delicious Llc perfect tropical island retreat, lol. Not stuffed with quite the amount of goodness as their machines, it’s still amazing. Holds me over until my next meal and I don’t feel like I’m being stuffed with processed versions of real foods.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a bright bold flavor! Sweet and tart. I love this juice and I think it is really superior to others. I don't think it can be improved and definitely meets my expectations. I will continue to buy it again! Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango
Briana M.
Dade city, FL
I have replaced my breakfast with this drink. It tastes amazing and it has all the healthy energizing fruit that i love. It has the right amount of juice to satisfy my stomach. This is by far my favorite flavor and i cant wait to try more.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
This has been my all time favorite for years. It’s natural and most importantly ORGANIC. It’s the best, it smells and tastes fresh and great. I love this company, I truly think they do good. I would buy this again so many times .
Danielle M.
Brick, NJ
Naked drinks are so good. My favorites are the ones with mango. I love mango smoothies but don’t wanna make my own for pay $6 for one so naked drinks come in handy and are a good way to kickstart a day with lots of nutrients
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Love this stuff! Good price and can always find coupons. All the flavors I’ve tried I loved. Especially this one! I give this to my daughter in stead of other juices cause I know it has great ingredients and less sugar.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
My family loves this drinks. It is so delicious and nutritious. It does have a better price than other drinks like this. This drink has the better taste and nice packaging. I recommend this to my friends and family.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite drinks because the mango flavor is dominant. Also, it keeps me super refreshed on a hot day and it keeps me healthy too. I only buy this a couple of times because it is a little pricey but it’s super good!
Kelsi B.
I’m allergic to bananas and most juices have bananas in them, but I’m pretty sure this one is one of the only ones that doesn’t. So if you’re also allergic to bananas or just don’t like them, look for this flavor!
Veronica J.
Where can I find this flavor?!?!?
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Is this more sweet than tangy?