BY NAKED

featuring six gorgeously Naked neutrals to build on or wear alone-including four never-before-seen shades. While this palette is small, we loaded it with full-size shadow pans, just like our other Naked palettes. Every shade features our Pigment... see more...

Marwa H.
Toledo
I love neutral colors, so I love this palate! It met my expectations. I actually have the full sized one, and really like the brush that comes with it. It is easy to apply. I would purchase again.
Katie C.
Great colors but wish it was longer lasting and more pigmented. Bought it from Sephora. It didn’t 100% meet my expectations but I still like it
Ashlee C.
Wilmington
This has lasted me a very long time but I feel like it does not last a long time on my eyes. I need to re apply throughout the day or night. I purchased on amazon prime and I would probably buy again based on price and the fact that I can carry multiple colors around in one container.
AmandulA A.
derby
These are 12 shade of colour that i love to use this was my first pallate. Which you can see what colour i like the most . How ever not all colours are pigmented but If you have a light enough hand and a small enough fan brush you can
even use Half Baked as a highlighter which is kind of a cool application. However I do find that some of the colors will fade over time . This product fell out of my hands many times it did not chip the eye shadow . This product is value for money and i would recommend it to every one
Sonika R.
Perfect for smokey eye look . Works well with bark skin tones for a sophisticated touch . Well pigmented for the price ( which is quite affordable) . It did meet my expectations for the price okay payed .
I would definitely recommend it for others .
Evellin R.
Me decepcionel com esse produto. É um prpduto caro que não entrega o que promete. Outros iluminadores mais baratos tem um efeito mais intenso e mais duradouro que esse.
Stephanie P.
absolutely love this pallet. it goes on smooth with full coverage. the range of coloues is oerfect for creating a smoky eye or a beautiful natural daytime look.
Cristina E.
Monagas, Venezuela
Their colors are great pastel colors and other warmer really charming, they are very, very good, this brand has really made me satisfied
Sojod A.
1695500
It’s very nice venus It gives a stunning view of the eye and magnifies the dreaded eyelid and tightens the eye

back