BY NAKED

featuring six gorgeously Naked neutrals to build on or wear alone-including four never-before-seen shades. While this palette is small, we loaded it with full-size shadow pans, just like our other Naked palettes. Every shade features our Pigment... see more...

Guadalupe M.
Love the blush with highlighter and bronzer!! Unfortunately I broke it and I couldn’t put it back together, but the blush and highlighter look stunning!! And super natural.
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good go-to basics pallet. It has lasted me a really long time, but I do t find myself reaching for it as often as I thought I would be. It's ok for neutrals.
Margot B.
Chicago
This 6 color Naked Venus Series is an amazing neutral color palette that is perfect for my brown eyes. I used these types of colors all the time and typically have to use a little eyeshadow primer before to ensure that it lasts all night! Great colors!
Geriann W.
masontown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
The colors on this small but great pallet are very pigmented and easy to blend! It’s affordable if you want a good quality product and colors that could be worn every day. I would definitely recommend this product
Lauren M.
Alexandria
I love the Naked palettes! The shadows are easy to apply. I use them almost daily. I do recommend using a primer, however, for the best results. This product exceeds my expectations, and I would definitely recommend it.
Kendall D.
Iowa City, IA
I use this all the time. I usually use it for a natural look, but the darkest shade allows for you to create something more dramatic. It is a very matte look which it what I am always looking for. I like this because it stay on very nice and doesnt smudge
Ashlee C.
Wilmington
This has lasted me a very long time but I feel like it does not last a long time on my eyes. I need to re apply throughout the day or night. I purchased on amazon prime and I would probably buy again based on price and the fact that I can carry multiple colors around in one container.
Marwa H.
Toledo
I love neutral colors, so I love this palate! It met my expectations. I actually have the full sized one, and really like the brush that comes with it. It is easy to apply. I would purchase again.
Kira M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love all these colors. I can mix and match’s the shades are great. I can go from light to dark or day time to night time lasts a long time! I have bought two so far and it is by far my favorite
Noemi P.
Amazing product to achieve just about any look, especially normal day to day looks!! Most days I don’t need something dramatic. Just something light and natural

Amazon