naked 12 color Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

by Naked

Naked 12 color Naked Heat Eye shadow Palette. Comes with dual ended eye shadow application brush.

Hpw good are the naked palletes do they blend really well and stay for a long time I have trouble keeping my eyeshadow on for long time ?
Was between this palette and Anastasia soft glam? Any recommendations?
Are any of the colors in this palette sold separately?
Start your review of naked 12 color Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!
The first palette I fell in love with. Extremely pigmented, long-lasting, and just beautiful colors. Blends easily.
Biddeford, ME
Great, versatile palette. I love almost all of the colors and use them a TON. Add the perfect touch to any makeup look
Merced , CA
Love this pallet for a nice summer day. Easy to apply when having the right brushes. I receive compliments when I wear
Phoenix, AZ
This palette is so cute and I use it to create everyday looks or glam looks. It’s so pigmented and easy to blend
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t really do eye shadow a lot but when I do this is my go to pallet. The natural colors work perfect for me.
Marion
It works good. It comes off very easy. This Pallette is nice packaging. I would definitely make it break proof.
3928 14th Ave SE apt#5
One of the best eyeshadows out there. I love this stuff. Can't get enough of it. A little pricey but worth it.
Kearney , NE
Favorite palette to use year round. Compliments my skin tone. Sleek packaging- I am getting ready to restock!
Pigmentation is everything. Blends very well. Neutral warm colors so a great go to Palette. Love this Palette
Fort Wayne
naked 12 color Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jamie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never thought my eyes could pop like they do with this palette. I am blonde with grey/blue eyes. Love it!!!