naked 12 color Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

by Naked

Naked 12 color Naked Heat Eye shadow Palette. Comes with dual ended eye shadow application brush.

Hpw good are the naked palletes do they blend really well and stay for a long time I have trouble keeping my eyeshadow on for long time ?
Was between this palette and Anastasia soft glam? Any recommendations?
Are any of the colors in this palette sold separately?
Start your review of naked 12 color Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!
miamisburg
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably my favorite naked palette yet. The colors are gorgeous and I feel like I can utilize all of them in my typical makeup routine. The pigmentation is amazing and it blends really well, would buy this again. Love it!
Alabaster, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
IM not really big on naked palettes. They don’t have good pigment but this one was more pigmented then the others. I have naked smoky eyes, naked cherry and this one. This one is my favorite.
Rockford, IL
Naked eye shadow is on my top list of pallets. Each color has a perfect pigment and it lasts all night when I used it. I love this shadow because of the heat combo. It is perfect for applying a natural look or even making your eyes look like you are on fire.
Simi Valley, CA
I like the heat palette. The reason it is four out of five is I believe there are better cooper palettes out there for a cheaper price. But it is urban decay so you are paying for the name. If you have baked palettes you do need this.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how pigmented the colors are and easy they apply without to much fallout. The brush works great for everything you need to do and I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone it’s my go to pallet
Jacksonville, FL
Good eye palette-great quality eye shadow and and array of shades. I like the mix of matte and shimmery, but do wish some of the colors were different and more muted.
Westchester
One of my top favs!! This palette is amazing; I use it everyday for daytime and nighttime looks. No fall-out and easy to blend. There’s so many beautiful colors you can work with and create different looks. Definitely would buy again, it’s worth the purchase!
Chillicothe , OH
I have only used the heat palette once but I love love love It is pigmented and looks very beautiful on!! :) ❤️ ❤️ I do not think it needs to be improved any! It’s absolutely gorgeous, no room for improvement. I would definitely buy it again, and recommend!!
Tucson
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice colors but just okay pigment. Easy blend-ability lets you create gorgeous eye looks! Price point is just alright. A little expensive for what you actually get, pigment and color range wise. I wouldn’t re-purchase but it’s alright.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn’t sure about buying this at first glance, but I am so happy that I threw caution to the wind- and tried it out! The colors are warm and toasty. Just lovely! They blend nicely and the color selection is gorgeous!