BY NAKED JUICE #22 in Juice

Naked® Strawberry Banana.
With other natural flavors.
Packed with 22 strawberries.
All natural.
A blend of 4 juices.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml). see more...

• What would be the best flavor to try first? I'm considering strawbe...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this for weeks is it thick and slimy? And do...1 Answers
  • Does it have the texture of a natural smoothie? or is it kind of th...8 Answers
Kim R.
Kim R.
Staten Island, NY
I was in the mood for a strawberry and banana smoothie from Burger King one day, but I was stuck at work. I work in a grocery store so as I was walking around i saw the Naked Strawberry and Banana smoothie and decided to give it a go. It is very sweet and tastes just like you'd expect it to. Just wish there was so much sugar in it.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Buffalo
Very nice juice although it's all sugar from fruits if you ate an apple or a banana it has sugar in it there is a difference between a fruit sugar which is natural than a white powder sugar that is not natural this should have higher than a c it's all fruit and fruit is healthy all this is doing is mixing two fruits
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
I could seriously drink these all day everyday! If you are someone who loves smoothies but doesn't want to go through the hassle of creating your own these are totally your drink! I honestly think they taste just like a smoothie and they are full all the fruits that you would put in a smoothie! So worth trying!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Just recently started trying these out and they're just super convenient, when you don't have time to make your own. This one is by far my favorite. They perfect for the hot days. Especially when you need something cold and will help ease your hunger. Perfect beach snack too. No mess and easy to take along.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Oak Forest, IL
Naked juice smoothies are the perfect on-the-go drink to pack in your beach bag! While laying out in the sun you're going to want something to cool you off when you get thirsty. Naked Juice Smoothie is the perfect drink to quench your thirst! The strawberry banana is one of the best flavors!
Shaun Rylee S.
Shaun Rylee S.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is smooth and refreshing on a hot day. It's my 2nd favorite (after Red Machine), only because it is easy to make a fresh smoothie of banana and strawberries at home. But this is my grab and go on a road trip to the beach! The flavors are evenly balanced. Best when chilled.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Foodie Expert
Love nake smoothies but this is my fav! Tastes amazing! It can be a little pricey but I got the large size at BJ'S for only $5 with a coupon and when I put it in the fridge it was almost gone the next day because my husband found it! Apparently he loves it too! Definitely recommend!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Foodie Expert
Naked is one of my favorite smoothie brands. When I'm busy at work and don't have time for lunch I will grab one of these. The strawberry banana flavor is one of my favorite juice flavors it's sweet but not too sweet and keeps me full for a few hours until I am able to grab a meal.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Even though Naked drinks are high in sugar, I absolutely love these smoothies. I am not a fan of Strawberry Banana smoothies however I love other flavors of these Naked Smoothies. Even though I don't like this flavor, I would recommend it to anyone that loves Banana Strawberry.
Britani L.
Britani L.
Fontana, CA
So amazingly good! This is a feel good, delicious drink! And because it is a smoothie, it has just the right amount of thickness and weight to it. Perfect if you need a small snack or a quick pick me up throughout the day. My favorite flavor of Naked Juice by far. So yummy!
Maryy D.
Maryy D.
Which "naked" smoothie should I try for someone that never really tried this brand before?
Josephine H.
Josephine H.
Does it have the texture of a natural smoothie? or is it kind of thick?
Skyla W.
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Foodie Expert
Do these taste very good?? Been worried to try one.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Nashville, TN
What would be the best flavor to try first? I'm considering strawberry banana but I don't know...any suggestions?
Kayleigh L.
Kayleigh L.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have been looking at this for weeks is it thick and slimy? And does it still have mold in it cause they were recalled are they safe to drink?