BY NAKED JUICE #2 in Smoothies

Naked® Strawberry Banana.
With other natural flavors.
Packed with 22 strawberries.
All natural.
A blend of 4 juices.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon💋 W.
I haven’t had these in so long but they’re very good. This was one of my favorites along with a couple others. For me it would act as a meal replacement when I would go for a workout or after working out. Also it’s a good snack as well. They aren’t overly sweet and they are pretty healthy. If you are looking for a new smoothie brand then naked is definitely a good one!
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this juice, I've been drinking this since I was a little girl and Im still not tired of it. It's nutrients and vitamins help me throughout the day because he keeps me Fuller longer when I don't want to eat breakfast. I also love to add it to my smoothies because it just gives them an extra kick. Try it today you will be disappointed, and your children will love you for it.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
This yummy classic is always a go to refresher! I enjoy drinking this in the morning with a light breakfast! It is a little bit more expensive then the normal juice brand but for the fresh ingredients they use it's well worth the money!
Sydney A.
Encinitas
I really like this smoothie for an on the go drink you can grab when you don’t have time to get one from somewhere. I have always thought that naked juices are a little expensive, and also this one is a little too thick for me.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
If you are looking for a sweet treat this is a good one as it’s very high in sugar. The flavor is great and very refreshing. For me the reason it is only a 3 start though is because I really could go without all the sugar.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
This is my Carrie brand of smoothie drinks and my favorite flavor. I pretty much like strawberry banana anything though.y one complaint is that it’s a little pricey so I always feel like I am splurging when I buy it.
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this drink! I literally drink a few of these each week! I never get tired of this flavor! It is the best one out of all of them! Keeps me full and is good for mixing herbal supplements in! I will continue buying them!
Ashley J.
I only drink these smoothies whenever I'm in the airport and I can't find anything to eat.  These smoothies will fill you up for sure.  They are full of sugar from all the fruit that they supposedly use to make the drinks, but no added sugar!  The flavor is amazing, and I'm partial to strawberry banana.  They are definitely on the pricier side.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
When I’m on the pill and you don’t have time to eat, I’ll grab one of these. They fill you up and keep you all day without dragging you down. And the best part you know it’s good for you! I can’t seem a little pricey but when you think about all the street food you shoving your mouth that’s bad for you, this is a better alternative.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This is literally my favorite smoothie ever it's great if you'll have like a long day and usually won't have anything to eat for awhile and this will fill you up it tastes amazing
Jacmarielis D.
Which "naked" smoothie should I try for someone that never really tried this brand before?
Josephine H.
Does it have the texture of a natural smoothie? or is it kind of thick?
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Do these taste very good?? Been worried to try one.
Bella _.
Nashville, TN
What would be the best flavor to try first? I'm considering strawberry banana but I don't know...any suggestions?
Kayleigh L.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have been looking at this for weeks is it thick and slimy? And does it still have mold in it cause they were recalled are they safe to drink?