BY NAKED JUICE #3 in Smoothies

Naked® Strawberry Banana.
With other natural flavors.
Packed with 22 strawberries.
All natural.
A blend of 4 juices.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml). see more...

• What would be the best flavor to try first? I'm considering straw...3 Answers
  • I have been looking at this for weeks is it thick and slimy? And ...1 Answers
  • Does it have the texture of a natural smoothie? or is it kind of ...8 Answers
Jonnay V.
This one is my favorite of all the Naked Smoothies! It tastes really fresh and I love the opportunity of having this ready made smoothie on the go. The taste is really nice, it is very sweet. It is a bit expensive, so I'd recommend buying it in a pack or bundle just because it is cheaper that way. I've tried a few of the other flavors, but the classic Strawberry Banana is always the best in my opinion. In comparison to other brands, I'd say this is the best version of Strawberry Banana. I highly recommend this one!
shatoni B.
I love this juice, I've been drinking this since I was a little girl and Im still not tired of it. It's nutrients and vitamins help me throughout the day because he keeps me Fuller longer when I don't want to eat breakfast. I also love to add it to my smoothies because it just gives them an extra kick. Try it today you will be disappointed, and your children will love you for it.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This naked juice tastes amazing and doesn't have added chemicals. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it's crazy expensive for one small bottle of it. It can be found at any store and I would suggest it to people not on a budget.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
This yummy classic is always a go to refresher! I enjoy drinking this in the morning with a light breakfast! It is a little bit more expensive then the normal juice brand but for the fresh ingredients they use it's well worth the money!
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
If you are looking for a sweet treat this is a good one as it’s very high in sugar. The flavor is great and very refreshing. For me the reason it is only a 3 start though is because I really could go without all the sugar.
Kelsey E.
Groton, CT
The taste is great. I read though that it’s full of crap, so we no longer buy this brand, and instead chose a competitor.
Up until then though, it was great! Full flavor, good consistency, all around good.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
My fav of all the naked drinks. Love that it tells you how much of each fruit is in it. Perfectly balance of strawberries and bananas. Perfect for on the go smoothie tastes so good. I usually get mine at Wal*Mart in the produce section. So yummy. Def recommend to any fellow smoothie lover.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I love how healthy these juices are! The ingredients are simply awesome. There are. I added bad ingredients or junk in these. The taste is great and has good nutrition value. I recommend these to anyone!
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I cannot believe how many different types of juices fit in to one little bottle. They put MANY bananas and strawberries in it with a hint of orange. So healthy and you don’t have to make it yourself.
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this drink! I literally drink a few of these each week! I never get tired of this flavor! It is the best one out of all of them! Keeps me full and is good for mixing herbal supplements in! I will continue buying them!
Maryy D.
Which "naked" smoothie should I try for someone that never really tried this brand before?
Josephine H.
Does it have the texture of a natural smoothie? or is it kind of thick?
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Do these taste very good?? Been worried to try one.
Bella _.
Nashville, TN
What would be the best flavor to try first? I'm considering strawberry banana but I don't know...any suggestions?
Kayleigh L.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have been looking at this for weeks is it thick and slimy? And does it still have mold in it cause they were recalled are they safe to drink?