Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Strawberry Banana

Naked® Strawberry Banana.
With other natural flavors.
Packed with 22 strawberries.
All natural.
A blend of 4 juices.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml).

Does it have a lot of sugar in it?
What would be the best flavor to try first? I'm considering strawberry banana but I don't know...any suggestions?
I have been looking at this for weeks is it thick and slimy? And does it still have mold in it cause they were recalled are they safe to drink?
Start your review of Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Strawberry Banana!
Tinley Park, IL
This is my all-time favorite juice smoothie by Naked. The flavor is perfect. With every sip, you get a taste of strawberry and banana on your taste buds. The consistency of the drink is amazing as well. It is smooth, yet thick and creamy. They are so easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy store like Walgreens. They are also very cheap and affordable! I love that they place the ingredients of each fruit/vegetable they use in the juice on the label. It's very helpful because you know what you are consuming. I would definitely recommend this juice and the other juices they have to others because they provide the opportunity of all these different fruits/vegetables that some people would not normally like by itself, and create it into a delicious drink!
Bozeman
Although this product tastes so, so delicious, I am not impressed with the amount of sugar in one bottle. I think it’s something crazy like 50 grams which almost exceeds the amount of recommended sugar intake per day! That is not a health drink to me, but more like a dessert. Also, I’m curious as to what “natural flavors” means when looking at a list of ingredients. “Natural flavors” is so vague and could mean there are additives that are not actually so natural in the product. I avoid labels with “natural flavors” as much as possible because I feel like companies should disclose exactly what goes into a products without the use of vague terminology.
Reedley, CA
I used to buy a bottle of Naked juice every day when I was living in the dorms while going to college. They are kind of expensive, but you are really paying for quality. There are a ton a great fruit and veggie blends in their smoothies and juices, but the strawberry banana is my favorite. It is a classic and you can tell that they use real fruit. The packaging is nice enough, though I don't think the bulky square bottle is the most convenient. Overall, I love Naked and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Georgetown, KY
I enjoyed this one although it’s not my favorite flavor. I literally lived on these for a while in college because I didn’t have time to really stop and eat. I could grab one of these out of my fridge and take it on the go -easy peasy. It has great texture -not too thick so easy to drink. It tastes like real fruit because it IS. It gave me healthy energy until I could pause for an actual meal.
San Francisco, CA
I've never had a Naked juice I did not like! They never disappoint with their great flavor, all natural ingredients, and being a great source of vitamins. They are always sweet but not unbearable. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an "adult juice!" This is by far by favorite flavor and recommend it to anyone who likes strawberry banana flavors!
Houston , TX
This smoothie tastes amazing! The strawberry doesn’t over power the smoothie which I love. I love the ingredients in the smoothie. I love the packaging. When I 1st tried them I was amazed. I feel in love with them. I usually have a couple ones a week because they are that good. [product:naked-100%-juice-smoothie-strawberry-banana]
Gregory, MI
This is super delicious, I love strawberry banana, it's my favorite smoothie. I also love the square bottle that it comes in. I'm not a fan of all the sugar in it as fruit has enough sugar as it is so I wouldn't add any extra sugar to it if I were the company. But if you like strawberry banana I would definitely give this a try!
Carrollton, GA
I love the Naked 100% juice smoothies. I love the strawberry and banana along with several other flavors. There is a lot of sugar in these 16 oz containers and not much protein. I use half the bottle, 1/4 to 1/3 cup Greek yogurt and a scoop of whey protein powder. It pretty much gives me a milk shake when I blend it with ice.
Mount Eden, KY
Strawberry Banana is my absolute favorite flavor Of the Naked Juice flavors! It taste so good.. It is all natural fruit & no added sugars.. Love it!! Definitely pricey but worth it. Wish they would lower the price some in the future..lol Compared to other Juices,Naked is #1 no doubt.. Give it a try! You will Love it!
Newport, NC
Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Strawberry Banana uploaded by Jessica L.
My favorite smoothie!! When I go food shopping, I start out in produce...I grab this Naked Smoothie immediately. I but a few to take home but always drink one while shopping. Never go good shopping while hungry. This fills me up so when I go good shopping, I am only buying the essentials and not a bunch of snacks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...