BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Naked® Mighty Mango® with Other Natural Flavors.
Vitamin A&C.
All natural fruit.
A blend of 5 juices with other ingredients.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
290 calories per bottle.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml). see more...

• I always see these at the store but never buy one because i dont ...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite out of all the Naked drinks? And why is it y...3 Answers
  • Is this tasty and healthy?! 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
khalie s.
khalie s.
Oklahoma city, OK
Foodie Expert
This juice is my absolute favorite from the entire line of Naked Juice products. I have a digestive issue where it is difficult for me to eat anything that is processed or made with chemicals. This juice is not only made without any chemicals! It gives me a lot more servings of fruit and vegetables than I would have gotten in a small amount of time. I usually get the large one and drink all of it as a small meal or snack. The taste is refreshing and mango is the best one because the lemon and mango combine to make an excellent taste. If I drink this on an empty stomach I do get some irritability because of the acidity in the juice but otherwise I have no other problems. I recommend this juice to anyone who has problems with all the additives put into juice.
Jorie T.
Jorie T.
Forestville, WI
This is by far my favorite Naked Juice smoothie flavor! The competitor's mango blend is not that great, and just doesn't compare. I love this as a breakfast drink, and even as a meal replacement when I'm feeling too lazy to cook breakfast in the morning, or when I'm on the road and can't stop to eat. This is one of their thicker smoothies compared to others like "Blue Machine" and "Green Machine", it's pretty thick and very smooth. Think of like a cream or milky consistency, without the dairy. :)
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this drink.. it has the right amount of sweet with this little tiny tang at the end probably from the lemon. It's not a thin juice it has a thickness to it but not as thick a smoothie made at home in a blender. I've been purchasing this particular flavor for years, when I didn't have time to eat it has gotten me through some college courses when my tummy was growling but I needed to pay attention. Love it and will continue to buy.. it also comes in a larger size too
Lorre G.
Lorre G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I actually like all of the Naked smoothie flavors, but Mighty Mango is one of my favorites. It's hard to believe that something that tastes so good, doesn't have any sugar added to it!! I usually have one for breakfast and sometimes for lunch, since I'm on the go a lot. The taste and nutritional value in each bottle, keeps me motivated enough to always have my frig stocked with them!! Really great taste and i think better than those protein shakes!!
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
Yesssss, this is my FAVORITE flavor! Costco sells them in smaller portions in bulk with two other flavors but I always steal all the mango ones and make my family drink the rest lol. I don't drink it as much anymore when I heard about the lawsuit about how much sugar it has or something like that...? Regardless, if I am REALLY REALLY in a rush and don't have time to eat breakfast this is my go to drink to keep me full until lunch!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Toledo, OH
Naked brand smoothies are very tasty and convenient. When I'm on the go or just chilling at the beach these are my go-to. They taste much better than other brands and have the best flavor combos. I love to take these to the beach with me so I can have a smoothie by the water. These are great anywhere and everywhere! I definitely recommend everyone to try these if you love fruit, smoothies or juice drinks!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this juice smoothie! It is so refreshing. It doesn't taste artificial at all. It is definitely my favorite naked juice by far. They are a little pricey at $3.99 at my Walgreens, but it could be worse and they normally always have them on sale. They only downside for me is the sugar and carbohydrates I definitely drink this over a period of time to not take in all the carbs/sugar at once.
Celes M.
Celes M.
Ahoskie, NC
I like the way this naked 100% juice smoothie mighty mango tastes. It has a sour and sweet taste. This is one of my favorite flavors. There are other flavors for the naked juice smoothie. The mighty mango flavor has real mangos and real orange juice inside of this smoothie. This is my favorite beach essential snack. This juice is healthier than sodas. i stopped drinking sodas last week.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Fenton, MI
Mango is my kids favorite flavor and would drink one after another all day if i let them! They hare hard to find the small sizes, but sometimes i cam find them at warehouse stores. They are perfect for on the go, espically when they kids are so active the don't want to sit down and eat. I feel like at least they are getting some nutrients in them and the LOVE them!!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Foodie Expert
This juice is actually really good! I tried it for the first time in the large pack at Costco. It was very inexpensive and came with 2 other flavors, but this one was my favorite. It has the perfect amount of mango taste; however, sometimes it can be a bit too acidic. It's still a great snack and I have already recommended this to all my mango-loving friends!
angie m.
angie m.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've never tried this. JJust wondering if it's worth buying? Does it taste like a real smoothie?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Foodie Expert
Does this really taste good?
Kisha L.
Kisha L.
I haven't tried the mango flavor but maybe I should get around to trying it. Do you guys recommend it?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
Wondering if this is super sweet? I only ever buy the Green Machine by Naked but would like to switch it up a little. I just don't like super super sweet.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Out of all the flavors which one is your favorite ?