BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Naked® Mighty Mango® with Other Natural Flavors.
Vitamin A&C.
All natural fruit.
A blend of 5 juices with other ingredients.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
290 calories per bottle.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml). see more...

• Do these taste good??2 Answers
  • I always see these at the store but never buy one because i dont ...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite out of all the Naked drinks? And why is it y...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz more...
I love the taste of this drink.... the flavor is outstanding! The packaging is nice and tells you all the facts about the drink! It’s affordable and not at all expensive! It has mango, banana, apple, orange, and a hint of lemon!! Highly recommend
Gemini Y.
Review for: Naked Juice Mighty Mango Juice Smoothie, 32 oz more...
My favorite to-go smoothie! So yummy, not too thick nor watery, just a perfect amount of natural sweetness. This is my favorite flavor just because I love mangos! But yes, it's sitting at about almost $3 for a small bottle so it's not something I purchase on a regular basis. Super nummy, a must try!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I’m very particular of juices that claim to have a specific type of fruit taste and then purchase it only to find out it doesn’t taste like it at all! Naked actually delivers the taste of the fruit it says it contains and I can’t get enough of! I love naked brand! I have been purchasing their juices for quite some time now and I have yet to find something that I don’t like. I compare it to the defense brand juice that Starbucks sells. I highly recommend naked to anyone looking for a good healthy fruit juice. Give it a try; you won’t regret it.
Luz R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Totally healthy and worth the money, the container of the drink is pretty big and it has packaging. You get such a healthy drink in a good size amount of a bottle. To me this flavor is pretty good and I would buy again
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Naked Juice Mighty Mango Juice Smoothie, 32 oz more...
Mighty mango is my favorite flavor. I love the smoothie taste of it. It’s so smooth. Not tangy. I’m a repeat buyer. If they stop making it I would be upset . I haven’t found another juice smoothie that is this good.
Elizabeth D.
This is a staple in our refrigerator, and when I say staple I mean we're never out of it. This, along with a couple of their other flavors, have a permanent place in our home, as we add hemp protein to it and consume it as a meal. The consistency is not a runny as juice, so it makes a really nice protein smoothie on the go. My husband and I are busy, so this makes a really convenient meal with the protein.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
Definitly by the far the best Naked juice i have tried. super good not too sugary or too sour. its perfectly good as a snack to drink or in case you would like something sweet. usually buy the big one because its worth it. i just put it in different containers and take it with me. most of times i go to walmart and find it by the vegetable station.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Hands down my favorite bottled smoothie! It has a very sweet taste but at the same time does not taste artificial. It has a thick and smooth consistency and is filling if you need a quick snack. The only downside for me is the price. For a 64oz bottle, it is usually over $7. If you can find it on sale, this is a great buy!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
My kids really love this Fruit smoothie!!! Very healthy for my family it has 100% Juice Smoothie vitamin A... Every weekend when we go grocery i always get this got my kids even me and my husband because it has a good taste and very healthy!!!
Sade V.
Cleveland , OH
The mango Naked drink is probably my favorite flavor just because they're so many good vegetables inside of it but the mango really doesn't let you taste anything! I do not like to eat vegetables so I often drink these drinks so that I can get my nutrition from the vegetables and also drink something that does not taste bad!
angie m.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've never tried this. JJust wondering if it's worth buying? Does it taste like a real smoothie?
Kisha L.
I haven't tried the mango flavor but maybe I should get around to trying it. Do you guys recommend it?
Brenda C.
Does this really taste good?
Maria R.
Wondering if this is super sweet? I only ever buy the Green Machine by Naked but would like to switch it up a little. I just don't like super super sweet.
Maria V.
Out of all the flavors which one is your favorite ?