Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango
  • Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango Naked Juice Mighty Mango Juice Smoothie, 3...

BY NAKED JUICE #2 in Smoothies

Naked® Mighty Mango® with Other Natural Flavors.
Vitamin A&C.
All natural fruit.
A blend of 5 juices with other ingredients.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
290 calories per bottle.
15.2 fl oz (450 ml). see more...

• Do these taste good??5 Answers
  • I always see these at the store but never buy one because...5 Answers
  • What's your favorite out of all the Naked drinks? And why...4 Answers
Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango

Start your review of Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Target
I like this juice but it’s not exactly my favorite. The texture of this smoothie is very thick and I’m not exactly keen on it. It really goes taste like puréed mangos so if you do like mangos then I suggest trying this at least once. It has vitamins and proteins. It’s available at any convenient store, Walmart and target.
Aysha A.
BENTON
Love the taste of this flavor and typically a lot from this brand. Appreciate the number of real fruits in the drink, but I don't like the amount of added sugar. Could be a healthier drink overall
Makeup F.
This is my favorite ready made smoothie by far! It's not overly sweet and full of mango flavor. It's thick and smooth and pretty filling. There's nothing better then glass of this chilled. It's not the cheapest beverage out there, but definitely worth the price especially for how much you get. I'd recommend trying it out! Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango
Diana I.
long island, NY
Favorite smoothie brand from all the other brands! It's not so sugary so its perfect. And i can split it and have it half in morning and the rest in the afternoon.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I absolutely love Naked Juice! I always love finding new natural drink to try! I love how on the packaging it say how much of which fruit or vegetables is in it. I would definitely buy these again and I would definitely buy this flavor again it’s one of my favorite! My favorite thing to do with these smoothie is shake it up a bunch to make it really thick, I enjoy it better that way!
Meryssah K.
Macon
The Might Mango is packed full of great flavors that is not too sweet or overwhelming. No grainy texture to it, which makes drinking it very easy. The only thing is that it contains a pretty large amount of sugar, which I try to stay away from in my beverages. Other than that, I love this smoothie drink!!
Bryn N.
This is so delicious and can definitely help me get over needing a snack and tide me over for a bit between meals. My only real concern about it is that it has a ton of sugar, even though it's packed with tons of other healthy things, so I try not to drink then too often.
tesla C.
Campbellsville, KY
Love love love love love this juice! It so smooth and I really like the thickness and texture of it as well. Anytime is see these I have to grab one. They are a little expensive but it’s totally worth it! If you haven’t tried one yet I suggest picking one up...soon!
Luz R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Totally healthy and worth the money, the container of the drink is pretty big and it has packaging. You get such a healthy drink in a good size amount of a bottle. To me this flavor is pretty good and I would buy again
Amy V.
I’m not really into Naked drinks because of the taste and texture itself. I felt like it could of been a smoother taste to it instead of chunky. There’s different flavors that Naked have and so it’s a plus that you get to choose what suits you.
angie m.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've never tried this. JJust wondering if it's worth buying? Does it taste like a real smoothie?
Brenda C.
Does this really taste good?
Maria R.
Wondering if this is super sweet? I only ever buy the Green Machine by Naked but would like to switch it up a little. I just don't like super super sweet.
Suzanne C.