Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Berry Blast

Naked® Berry Blast™ with Other Natural Flavors.
3 kinds of delicious berries.
All natural.
Berry flavored 5 juice blend.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
250 calories per bottle.
15.2 fl oz (450ml).

ArrE these actually healthy??
Has anyone tried this flavor ?
Where did you buy this?
Start your review of Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Berry Blast!
Product Highlights
“The only down fall is it is a little pricey at times not a lot of 2for 5 or bogo. ” in reviews
Purchased at: Publix
Although I like the flavor of this berry blast as I always look for things that have any kind of berries in them for their anti-oxidant healing properties, unfortunately naked juice also adds boatloads of sugar into their so-called healthy smoothies. I had never thought about this before until I started looking at carbs and found that naked was nothing more than a sugar trap exactly like what I was trying to avoid (with high carbohydrate content because of the sugars). And I am not just talking natural sugars from the berries or fruit, there is a lot of additional sugar so honestly I would say save your money get some fresh berries get a little protein powder perhaps a bit of almond milk and hit the on  switch on your blender! Much more healthy and satisfying!
Carrollton, GA
These are delicious. I love berries of all kinds. However, all of these premade smoothies have a lot of sugar, no added sugar, but a lot of sugar from the fruit purees. I use half a bottle and add close to a half cup of plain Greek yogurt or Vanilla, if you like, and a heaping scoop of protein powder, and some ice. I throw in the blender and make my own protein drink with less sugar. I like the 15 oz bottles instead of using a larger bottle of fruit juice because I can have a variety of flavors and not worry about a large bottle of juice going bad.
Grand terrace, CA
As is all smoothie drink that include fruit this can be higher in sugar than I some May be able to have due to medical issues. It doesn't really have more sugar then say your Frappuccino from a coffee storeI do not have a problem with the sugar amount that is in this Smoothie, This is my favorites smoothie and I do not have them often but when I do it does make me feel refreshed Compared to a more sugary coffee beverage or Tea and helps me wake up in a more natural way and I definitely feel a lot healthier when I have them.
1,779 reviews
I do like the convenience and variety of the Naked Brand Juice Smoothies... This Berry Blast one has got a whole lot of great healthy ingredients and tastes like a sweet fruity treat,... It’s thicker than most bottled juices, so I would definitely describe this more like a smoothie. But it’s smooth and doesn’t have any chunks of anything. My only gripe is that the price is a little unreasonable (although that doesn’t stop me from buying it) and it has a TON of sugar. It would be cheaper and healthier to make your own smoothies at home (not to mention it’s pretty easy to do). But hey, if you’re on the go and need a healthier option, this is good and tasty,... So grab a bottle!
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot explain how great these taste and how refreshing they are. They're so good for you so you know that your basically getting all your nutrients on the go. It's a great way to have a meal in a drink, drink and you know that your drink and you know that you're getting all your nutrients, and good vitamins that you need. On top of that it taste great and i definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great smoothie drink with nutrients in it.
Yummy and as healthy as juice gets. Blue Machine, Green Machine, and Mighty Mango are my faves, but I like most of the Naked brand juices. They are especially good for mixing with strong superfood probiotic powders to cover the bad taste those powders tend to have. The only down side is cost 🤑 and the amount of sugar, but I’d rather just drink less and have a natural option like this than drink those 5% juice artificial sugar waters disguised as healthy juices.
Hernando , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Berry Smoothie Blaaaast!! Yas, queens! This is another delicious product from Naked that I could not get ENOUGH of when I was pregnant with my daughter! It tastes how you'd expect it to, and it's thick so it's also a good snack. I recommend berry blast, for sips and snacks, as a great way to get some fruit into your diet. I'll be buying this again and again forever.
Breckenridge
This drink is mind blowing! You can taste everything in one sip. It's very smooth and refreshing and the quality of this drink is great! There is nothing i would ever change about this product. This surpassed the bar of my standards and expectations of what a wonderful smoothie  should taste like. If you haven't already you should definitely try it!
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love Naked Juices and Smoothies! The Berry Blast is one of my favorites, as I love all things with berries. It tastes both sweet and a little tart, and it is dense and delicious. However, the one downside is that this one has a higher calorie and sugar count than some of the other Naked Smoothies. If you don't mind that, then this is the one for you!
Warren, MI
Naked is my all time favorite smoothie fruit drink this berry flavor is my favorite I could drink it all day!!! I love how it tells you how much of each fruit or veggie is in each bottle!! A little pricey but definitely well work it!!! I bought a case of the small bottles and gave them out to my community center one day and everyone loved them!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...