BY NAKED JUICE #6 in Smoothies

Naked® Berry Blast™ with Other Natural Flavors.
3 kinds of delicious berries.
All natural.
Berry flavored 5 juice blend.
100% juice smoothie.
No sugar added.
250 calories per bottle.
15.2 fl oz (450ml). see more...

Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Berry Blast
  • "The only down fall is it is a little pricey at times not a lot of 2for 5 or bogo. " in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of my favorite flavors of the Naked drinks.... I love the berry flavor.... The consistency is thicker like a smoothie, but not too thick and is smooth. I love these drinks. They are so healthy and filling! They are the perfect snack or breakfast. They are a littler more expensive so that is my only downfall on the Naked drinks.
Savannah D.
Stillwater, OK
These juices are incredible no matter what the flavor, but this one is my absolute favorite!! I have continuously bought these for years and I absolutely love them because they get me ready for the day. The green juices never taste gross or "green" like you would expect. The only downfall is that they are a little more on the pricey side.
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
naked smoothie juice is the best. the ingredients are right on the side of the bottle so you know what exactly is going into it. they are a little pricy for a drink but it is well worth it as they are healthy, tasty and filling. they make a great snack and are perfect for pre or post workout
Rasa D.
I am reviewing this with one star because of the high sugar content that most naked juices carry is someone wants to have a healthy smoothie or juice I suggest that they Make their own juice or smoothie because they would it be adding sugar in the smoothie and choose when I wanted to lose weight I was told by my weight loss coach that the less sugar my juices and smoothies contain the more weight I would lose and it turned out to be very true so no to naked juices
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Naked Juice is so convenient! I drink one everyday in the morning and it fills me up. It's healthy and they use real fruit. I have tried almost every one of their juices and every one of them is delicious. I would also consider the protein smoothies as a meal replacement.
Molly H.
I buy these and add about a third of cup to my morning smoothie. It gives me t me that added sweetness that I like, and also added healthiness. I do not drink this juice by itself, but it's delicious mixed with some frozen fruit, almond milk, and protein powder.
Sara P.
I really like all of the Naked juices, the berry one isn't my favorite only because it's pretty sweet. I do like the Berry Blast flavor but it is very sugary. Also, these are very pricey for what they are. They are good every once in a while for a treat but I have to admit I do not buy these every grocery trip.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
I love Naked so much it is so healthy for me and all the flavors tastes so wonderful. One of the best smoothies that you will ever find. I always drink this smoothie especially after a workout, soccer, and even after I eat a meal. It comes in different type of flavors because there might be some flavors you might not like but, there is some flavors that you will like. I recommend that you stop making your homemade smoothies and go order a pack of some Naked.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
This is my absolute favorite naked flavor. I love berries & I love that it tells you how much of each fruit goes into each bottle. The best part is that you can get it practically anywhere! I even got it when I was in Australia.
Skylar T.
Austin, TX
Fine.... I feel like you can make this smoothie for way cheaper at home. I will say this- if you are "on the go" or traveling, this is a great choice- healthy, filling, and convenient. However, it is a bit pricey.
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
Which is better berry blast or strawberry banana?
LaDeidra L.
What are some other great flavors?
Jennifer M.
La Plata, MD
I've never tried these, but I was wonder what the texture is like? Are they thick smoothies or more watered down? Thanks!
Jamie H.
Suffolk VA
Why isn't there a variety pack of these yet? Like juice boxes for adults. Unless?
Ruth D.
Hereford
I've heard Naked drinks are full of sugar, anyone know?