BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Johaisi R.
Johaisi R.
Somerville , Ma
My all time favorite. I love this smoothie. I would drink it every day. The only problem is that these juices are expensive
Zach H.
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
Best Naked Juice flavor by far! The mango's great and it tastes delicious. It's fairly pricey, too much so in my opinion.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Belleville , IL
Soo goodvery filling. They ca be pricey but worth it for the good taste they all have . Bottles are labeled accordingly
brianna w.
brianna w.
Flint, MI
Love this drink!! prices are reasonable. First time trying it out the other day and will forsure purchase it again.
Humna F.
Humna F.
My favorite smoothie ever. I drink this for breakfast in the morning. It makes you so full and it is so refreshing!
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
I love naked mango smoothies! They are tasty and sweet, but they have so much sugar that they aren't very healthy.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Love this smoothie. It tastes to good and it's HEALTHY. I try and get this every time I make a visit to shop rite.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Such a great way to get your fruits in daily! The taste is good and has the perfect consistency. Would recommend.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Columbia, MD
I love naked juice and the mango is my favorite flavor. Tastes great and is filling. It's thick like a smoothie.
Jani T.
Jani T.
I just tried this flavor and it was so yummy! Feels great to get all those fruits and have a great tasting snack
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?