BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Kaden C.
Man, WV
These jugs last about a week and a half at my house. I drink a glass every morning I wake up as a breakfast “supplement” these are very flavorful and taste amazing. I buy the minis also if I’m in a hurry.
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
Mango is my favorite, I love everything mango. But sometimes mango juices have too much added stuff like sugar that makes it too sweet or GMOs I don’t want, and Naked makes great mango juice. It tastes just like the fruit. It’s amazing.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I am a lover of smoothies and these naked smoothies are great! You can purchase them at any grocery store! They taste so yummy and are very reasonably priced! You can purchase them in any size as well.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Personally I love anything mango. Naked Juice is a little bit sick so it took me a minute to get used to the consistency but it almost for me replaces them a snack cuz it kind of feels your stomach.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are my favorites. I love Mango flavored drinks. They taste amazing, they are great for the body and I recommend to everyone. There’s no room for improvement, all natural. Go and buy yours today.
Asma S.
This smoothie drink is the best. It's my favorite out of all of the naked drinks. I absolutely love the fresh orange/mango flavor it gives! And it's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere!
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my daughter's favorite. She likes to enjoy it with breakfast or in the evenings while doing homework or working on her college applications. I think this thick fruity drink is delicious.
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield , MA
So yummy and delicious!!! I️ love the thicker texture and the natural ingredients!! These smoothies are a must have. I️ drink at least 2 little bottle of it a week, but I could prob drink a big one too haha
Amy P.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
This is my favourite drink from the Naked brand! I absolutely love mangos and this smoothie tastes awesome! I love the bigger size because it's a little less expensive than the smaller bottles.
Namrata P.
This is my favorite smoothie that I always get when I go grocery shopping it's super healthy. When I don't have time to go to my nearby smoothie shop, I always get this because it tastes super fresh. I definitely recommend
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?