BY NAKED JUICE #6 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best juice I have ever had. I am not a huge juice fan due to the sugars but I love this juice. Great source of vitamins, fruity, thick like a smoothie. I would drink this every day for the rest of my life if I could
Soo good! Love it and really healthy has a mix of banana super delicious! You have to try this good smoothie if you are on the run and don't have time to make one this would be great for smoothie craving
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Yum! I like to buy the huge container of this because everyone in the family likes it. I don't love that it's so thick sometimes so I'll add a little water. Love that my kids are getting good ingredients in their juice instead of a bunch of sugar & additives.
Joy C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how it tastes so much. I usually finish the small bottom in five minutes because once you taste it, you want to keep having it until it's gone. It's good value for a good price. I really can't say anything bad about it. It is always in my fridge.
Abbey H.
Mighty Mango is my favorite smoothie! The best flavor and such a good treat. Love the health benefits and consistency too. Perfect for a hot summer day but great all year round. A little pricy, but delicious non the less.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
The only reason I'm getting this to Stars it's not because it doesn't taste good because it does but it's because in one bottle there is literally triple the amount of sugar of what you should consume in one day in one bottle.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I love that Naked is jammed packed full of fruits and fresh ingredients! It is a lot better alternative to sodas and other drinks. It does still have tons of sugar though simply because of the enormous amount of fruit in it. I'd love to see more veggies secretly packed in there!
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bisma R.
I love this juice by Naked! I drink it on mornings where I’m in a rush and don’t have time for breakfast, this definitely fills me up and is easy to work with because I can put some into the smaller naked bottles
Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I looooove Naked juices. They taste great and make you feel even better. I enjoy reading the servings of each ingredient on the side. It’s kind of like the adult equivalent to looking at the back of a cereal box.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?