BY NAKED JUICE #16 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Skye B.
Provo, UT
I love this drink! It is a little pricey for a fruit smoothie drink but I still end up buying it at least 3 times a week! It’s crazy good and I recommend it to all that haven’t tried it yet. This is a go to for me.
Bayley C.
My favorite flavor of naked juices. It’s healthy and is a great breakfast drink. I drink them in class and satisfies my hunger til I can eat. The price is ok but the value is great and I will continue buying
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Naked juice is the best and I used to actually buy one for every day of the week. I love all the kinds they have but my favorite is the mango one. You should definitely give them a try! You won’t regret it.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Thick and refreshing. Be aware that this is a smoothy and therefore is full of calories. Amazing flavor. Full of natural goodness. A bit pricey, but cheaper than a fancy coffee.
Jailyn L.
Corona, CA
I love anything mango. This drink is sooooo yummy i love it and it met all my expectations. When i’m feeling yucky and want something to pick me up i always grab for this. Def buy again and again ! Love it
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
BEST STUFF EVER I have loved this brand and this flavor of Naked for YEARS. The price is incredibly expensive but i would splurge on it every now and again just to taste these beautiful drinks I love them.
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
drank the entire time my wisdom teeth were out and I was recovering and it was amazing! had never had naked juice before then, but will definitely be buying more frequently now
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
Omgosh this has such a nice smooth taste to it. Very fulfilling I’d have to say. Nice after taste and love that mango flavor. It just so incredibly good. I do often repurchase.
Ana A.
My favorite flavor of all. Tastes amazing and is very smooth and thick. Better than any other juice. I drink it for breakfast and I feel good it’s great for anytime of day though. I would recommend to everyone.
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I have always loved naked smoothies, but nightly mango has my heart. It is by far one of the best ones naked carries. It is slightly expensive but more than worth it. I will buy a million more!!!!!!!!!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?