BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Pa Kou X.
My sister recently made this purchase. I normally only drink the berry version but noticed that this smoothie has most of the fruits that I enjoy when I make my own smoothies. I like it sweet and not so tart so this is perfect!
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
This is so yummy. It has a nice, thick consistency and honestly really does fill you up. A lot of mango smoothies taste really artificial, like mango flavored candies. This just tastes like biting straight into a mango. Awesome.
Maureen B.
Denver
I'm not a breakfast person at all. So one day I came across this and now I am slowly becoming one this being my go to even when I am on the go. Gets my filled up and ready for the day every time. And lets not forget how delicious this is!!! 😋😍😋😍😋😍
Francine S.
Los angeles
I love this so much. It always is packed wit so much flavor. The consistency is amazing. I love to buy this whenever it's on sale. The original prices of the naked juice line is too much for my taste but i'm always praying that it's on sale because I love it so much.
Ogechi A.
Sooo delicious and gives you great dietary supplements. I know I get lots of vitamin c and fruit servings in every cup. The best part of this brand is that they don’t add any chemicals, it’s just pure fruit and vegetable juice
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
These are great if you don’t own a juicer and need something on the go! It is wonderful but also packed full of more sugar then I think I can take in a given setting. I watch my sugar closely coming from a family of diabetics
Jewels J.
It’s a bit sweet but love the consistency the tease it’s amazing just to drink the smoothie in the morning with the banana or just toast and peanut butter with a smoothie call it a day makes a perfect light semi my breakfast
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best juice I have ever had. I am not a huge juice fan due to the sugars but I love this juice. Great source of vitamins, fruity, thick like a smoothie. I would drink this every day for the rest of my life if I could
Joy C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how it tastes so much. I usually finish the small bottom in five minutes because once you taste it, you want to keep having it until it's gone. It's good value for a good price. I really can't say anything bad about it. It is always in my fridge.
Abbey H.
Mighty Mango is my favorite smoothie! The best flavor and such a good treat. Love the health benefits and consistency too. Perfect for a hot summer day but great all year round. A little pricy, but delicious non the less.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?