BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I love that Naked is jammed packed full of fruits and fresh ingredients! It is a lot better alternative to sodas and other drinks. It does still have tons of sugar though simply because of the enormous amount of fruit in it. I'd love to see more veggies secretly packed in there!
Alexis A.
Norcross, GA
I looooove Naked juices. They taste great and make you feel even better. I enjoy reading the servings of each ingredient on the side. It’s kind of like the adult equivalent to looking at the back of a cereal box.
Bisma R.
I love this juice by Naked! I drink it on mornings where I’m in a rush and don’t have time for breakfast, this definitely fills me up and is easy to work with because I can put some into the smaller naked bottles
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite drink. Although it’s kind of pricey it’s delicious. It’s my favorite flavor of the Naked juices and I personally feel it’s the best one. If you haven’t tried it you are missing out big time!
Katie H.
Love the sweet flavor that comes with the product This flavor doesn’t compare to any other on the market. Would recommend this brand over others any day.certainly healthier and these have a great taste as well!
Natalie ..
Love this smoothie drink and I love how I can get it in a big size for about the price of 2 juices. I keep the big bottle in my fridge and pour it into a little naked bottle so I can save money but have it on the go
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best tasting juices I have tried. It’s also a great consistency and not too thick or too watery. It is a little pricey but not the worst for juices. I also don’t like how much sugar is in it.
Katie R.
Arlington , WA
Wit a busy mom I don’t always have time to have a good meal. And when I don’t i go with this drink. And mango flavor is one of my favorite. It fills me up enough without feeling hungry. And it also is healthy.
Noura I.
Naked does the good blend of real fruit. I am not a juice person but when it comes to naked it s really like eating fruits. I also give it to my kids. It tastes so good and I feel it s packed with vitamins.
Ashley H.
Such an awesome thing to have for breakfast and for snack during the day has so much good things in it for you if you're breast-feeding mom like me you'll love it because it allows you to produce more milk
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?