BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Gina L.
Gina L.
One of my favorites! Such a delicious flavor and my kids love it too! I don't have to fight them on getting their fruit in for the day
Louisa W.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy. I love this drink and all its mango glory. Well I love mango a lot. So this was an easy choice. And it taste like actual mango.
Anahee N.
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
My favorite of them all! It tastes like a fresh smoothie and it gives energy to do what I want when I haven't had the chance to eat.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
This mango smoothie is really good , and it's healthy! Great source for kids when they don't want to eat their fruits and veggies
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
By far my favorite! It's just thick enough and the flavors just bombard your mouth. Scrumptious drink that I can't get enough of!
Vannavy K.
Vannavy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love it. The sweetness and the smell of mango bring good balance flavor. I like its thickness because it fills me up pretty good.
Adya M.
Adya M.
Largo, FL
you will never. i repeat ever. d find a better smoothie drink then this one. i love it. but pricey hutu derstood. and worth it.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA
Love how smooth and flavorful this drink tastes. Leaves me wanting more and more. My kids love this drink and always want mine
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I love Naked products. They are made with all natural ingredients and taste amazing. It tastes like you made a fresh smoothy!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I LOVE THIS. It's healthy and great flavor. It must be keep very cold. It's not that good if it gets the slightest bit warm.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?