BY NAKED JUICE #16 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are my favorites. I love Mango flavored drinks. They taste amazing, they are great for the body and I recommend to everyone. There’s no room for improvement, all natural. Go and buy yours today.
Asma S.
This smoothie drink is the best. It's my favorite out of all of the naked drinks. I absolutely love the fresh orange/mango flavor it gives! And it's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere!
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my daughter's favorite. She likes to enjoy it with breakfast or in the evenings while doing homework or working on her college applications. I think this thick fruity drink is delicious.
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the mighty mango flavor of this juice. It’s so smooth and creamy tasting, but I do wish it wasn’t quite so high in calories. This is really more of a meal replacement drink than a juice.
Amy P.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my favourite drink from the Naked brand! I absolutely love mangos and this smoothie tastes awesome! I love the bigger size because it's a little less expensive than the smaller bottles.
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
So yummy and delicious!!! I️ love the thicker texture and the natural ingredients!! These smoothies are a must have. I️ drink at least 2 little bottle of it a week, but I could prob drink a big one too haha
Namrata P.
This is my favorite smoothie that I always get when I go grocery shopping it's super healthy. When I don't have time to go to my nearby smoothie shop, I always get this because it tastes super fresh. I definitely recommend
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This stuff is so good. My husband and I always buy these type of juices for our household. We also have a toddler and even though we know these are somewhat healthier we still add water to his sippy cup
Alexis G.
New Carlisle
This is my favorite smoothie from Naked. It has a strong mango taste which is so sweet and refreshing at the same time. Sometimes i'll mix it with ice cream to make a soft ice cream.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
This is my favorite drink to have when I am craving something sweet that isn’t horribly unhealthy. It tastes like a smoothie which I love! I wish there wasn’t as much sugar, but I know it is probably from all of the fruit.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?