BY NAKED JUICE #6 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
I love a lot of the flavors Naked offers in their juices. I will usually drink a Naked juice when I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to make anything for breakfast. They keep me full for awhile, but it’s better to eat something small with it!
Mariah G.
This is great for mornings when I don’t eat a lot and tastes amazing too! The texture is great! Smooth and not chunky! I live this stuff! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. I can’t stop buying it. The flavor is great! Not too overpowering of mango
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This Is One of my favorite organic fruit juices.I️ Can Taste the real fruit juices in the product and it is very filling! I love how there is not pulp. It makes it my go to juice products. I buy it when it is on promotion at giant stores
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
Best chips ever. I have been eating this since I was a kid and I am obsessed. The flavor is just so good but not to spicy at the same time. It is on the unhealthy side though so I have to restrict myself on buying it. Overall though it's a great snack but gets ur fingers dirty.
Catherine P.
this drink serves me as a meal. I love drinking it in the morning before eating anything. It sits so well in my stomach and its so filling. It is a tad bit expensive but the quality is amazing so i dont mind spending the money.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
This is the only Naked juice I buy and it is very delicious. It is the right amount of sweetness and it is also the right amount of smoothness. I like the ingredients and will continue purchasing. Might give the others a shot as well.
Lindsay S.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite juice of all time. I am obsessed! It's a little expensive, so I don't buy it often but the flavor is amazing. Worth the value and pretty thick consistency so it feels like you're drinking a smoothie. Yummy!
Mallory R.
Anderson , SC
I buy this product about once every two weeks and always tell myself I’ll try another flavor but end up getting the same one, so delicious. I love that it tells you on the side what amount of fruits and veggies you’re drinking too!
Krystal I.
Somerset, NJ
Love this juice! It tastes great! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. If it was cheaper I would definitely purchase it more often but since it isn't, it's more like a treat for me when I get it. Definitely try it & give it a shot!
Carrie M.
Everett , WA
This drink is super yummy super refreshing and super good for you. Ive been drinking this for a few weeks now and I love it! The size is perfect for on the go, and its a perfect pick me up for after a work out or for breakfast. I would highly recommend if you like mango.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?