BY NAKED JUICE #3 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
JaKayla K.
Naked drinks are really good and you can tell that they’re all natural as well. It’s basically a smoothie. They’re really good, but they’re also quite expensive at the same time overall though it’s a great beverage.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Delicious! Good rich texture and flavors! Affordable- I usually have them as a snack or meal replacement just because I find they are filling. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t get much fruit in their diet
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite drink. Although it’s kind of pricey it’s delicious. It’s my favorite flavor of the Naked juices and I personally feel it’s the best one. If you haven’t tried it you are missing out big time!
Katie H.
Love the sweet flavor that comes with the product This flavor doesn’t compare to any other on the market. Would recommend this brand over others any day.certainly healthier and these have a great taste as well!
mayra H.
I will recommend this juice they are made with real fruit they taste great and are healthy I fill they give my body the vitamins it needs this are great they are price but what eats you want for a healthy drink
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best tasting juices I have tried. It’s also a great consistency and not too thick or too watery. It is a little pricey but not the worst for juices. I also don’t like how much sugar is in it.
Natalie ..
Love this smoothie drink and I love how I can get it in a big size for about the price of 2 juices. I keep the big bottle in my fridge and pour it into a little naked bottle so I can save money but have it on the go
Katie R.
Arlington , WA
Wit a busy mom I don’t always have time to have a good meal. And when I don’t i go with this drink. And mango flavor is one of my favorite. It fills me up enough without feeling hungry. And it also is healthy.
Noura I.
Naked does the good blend of real fruit. I am not a juice person but when it comes to naked it s really like eating fruits. I also give it to my kids. It tastes so good and I feel it s packed with vitamins.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
This one is the best! TASTE SO GOOD . it such a great taste in your mouth . If you love mango anything you’ll love this for sure . I’m totally going to buy more because of how much I like it . 100% recommend
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?