BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
My favorite Naked juice by far, I love to drink mighty mango on its own or mix it into smoothies and protein drinks for a bright citrusy boost of flavor!
Tanishia D.
Tanishia D.
Missouri City, TX
Due to my love for mango I wanted to try this drink and I absolutely loved it from the first taste. This drink is also a good meal replacement as well.
Yarrow R.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Naked is Best..No comparison and we love every flavor especially the Mango Smoothie..to drink it is a real treat as it's so delicious and refreshing.
Jessika B.
Jessika B.
Caldwell, ID
I'm not sure how healthy these drinks are but they do taste pretty good. They also come in a very nice size. The mighty mango is my favorite flavor.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I love drinking this in the mornings when I'm in a rush. It keeps me full until lunch and is quick because it's a drink so I can take it on the go.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Manassas
I love this smoothie. Mango is my favorite fruit and this tastes exsctkt like mango and not artificial at all. I would recommend this to everyone
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Skokie, IL
I love this one. This is my favorite naked juice. I love to drink in the morning because it feels me up. I have been buying this for a while now.
Moon K.
Moon K.
I try to like these drinks, but they taste like medicine and chemicals. I always have a weird after taste after drinking these Naked juices.
Staci S.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
I love this juice. It is very expensive for juice so i dont drink it often but its a great treat when i do get it. Great flavor and filling!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
I love this drink. It tastes great. I believe that the only downside to this drink is the price. Compared to other drinks, it is expensive.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?