BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I can never get tired of Naked. Especially the mango flavor. This size will only last me two or three days because I drink it so often. It’s more on the thicker side of juices, which I really like. Makes me feel like their real ingredients rather than weird processed stuff.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I love that Naked is jammed packed full of fruits and fresh ingredients! It is a lot better alternative to sodas and other drinks. It does still have tons of sugar though simply because of the enormous amount of fruit in it. I'd love to see more veggies secretly packed in there!
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
This is my second favorite Naked Juice. It tastes like orange juice but with an added bonus of amazing (that’s what mango does to sad orange juice, make it amazing).

I only give it 4 stars because it’s not Green Machine!
Bisma R.
I love this juice by Naked! I drink it on mornings where I’m in a rush and don’t have time for breakfast, this definitely fills me up and is easy to work with because I can put some into the smaller naked bottles
Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I looooove Naked juices. They taste great and make you feel even better. I enjoy reading the servings of each ingredient on the side. It’s kind of like the adult equivalent to looking at the back of a cereal box.
JaKayla K.
Naked drinks are really good and you can tell that they’re all natural as well. It’s basically a smoothie. They’re really good, but they’re also quite expensive at the same time overall though it’s a great beverage.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Delicious! Good rich texture and flavors! Affordable- I usually have them as a snack or meal replacement just because I find they are filling. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t get much fruit in their diet
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite drink. Although it’s kind of pricey it’s delicious. It’s my favorite flavor of the Naked juices and I personally feel it’s the best one. If you haven’t tried it you are missing out big time!
Katie H.
Love the sweet flavor that comes with the product This flavor doesn’t compare to any other on the market. Would recommend this brand over others any day.certainly healthier and these have a great taste as well!
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I will recommend this juice they are made with real fruit they taste great and are healthy I fill they give my body the vitamins it needs this are great they are price but what eats you want for a healthy drink
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?