BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Kerri N.
Danville , PA
One of my favorite naked juices. A good Texter, tons of fruit, and the mango is just amazing. You can’t go wrong with naked juice in general, but this definitely is when you should drive. A little pricey, but can get on sale many places easily.
Irma A.
New York City
The naked mango juice is my favorite. The mango taste is on point! They are thick and full body fruit flavor. My only negative is that they r a tad too sweet for me. Everyone's taste is different so go ahead and give it try you won't regret it
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This Is One of my favorite organic fruit juices.I️ Can Taste the real fruit juices in the product and it is very filling! I love how there is not pulp. It makes it my go to juice products. I buy it when it is on promotion at giant stores
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Absolutely love love love mango and has to be one of the best mango drinks that actually taste like mango. One thing I do not like is that i find that i am usually still thirsty so i follow it with water, but i would definitely recommend
Catherine P.
this drink serves me as a meal. I love drinking it in the morning before eating anything. It sits so well in my stomach and its so filling. It is a tad bit expensive but the quality is amazing so i dont mind spending the money.
Lindsay S.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite juice of all time. I am obsessed! It's a little expensive, so I don't buy it often but the flavor is amazing. Worth the value and pretty thick consistency so it feels like you're drinking a smoothie. Yummy!
Carrie M.
Everett, WA
This drink is super yummy super refreshing and super good for you. Ive been drinking this for a few weeks now and I love it! The size is perfect for on the go, and its a perfect pick me up for after a work out or for breakfast. I would highly recommend if you like mango.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
LOOVE THIS JUICE/ SMOOTHIE !!!! Has a great creamy, sweet taste. Good combination of Mnago to other fruits in the drink. Can be a bit pricey sometimes. Highly recommend to others who like smoothies. Will be buying again soon.
Alex S.
Owings, MD
I love this juice so much. The only thing that I do not like is that it is a little high in sugar. My mom would make mango carrot cupcakes out of this juice and they taste absolutely amazing with some cream cheese frosting on it.
Tori H.
Calhoun Falls, SC
All I can say is that this is the most amazing juice ever!! It feels you up and provides all of the nutrients needed! The Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor because I love mango! 5 stars for me!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?