BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Erin D.
Erin D.
Martinez, CA
Whether I'm sipping this delectable fruit juice solo or adding it to champagne for "Mighty Mimosas" at Sunday brunch, I can't help but love how refreshing and delicious it is.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Absolutely love this flavor! Living where I do, mango juice is hard to come buy and this blend is super tasty and always ready and available. I will continue to purchase this.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
I get these all of the time when I want something to fill me up or I haven't had the time to sit down and eat my fruit and vegetables. These are perfect for anyone on the go.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
My favorite of all the flavors. When I'm in a rush and didn't get to eat breakfast this usually does the trick for me. So flavorful and perfect thickness. very satisfying.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
My husband and I love the Naked juices. We usually put them in our smoothies every morning. Most of the time I have to cut it with water because they can be a bit sweet.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I love the Naked Mighty Mango!! Definitely delicious if you love mangos! Tastes like pure mangos! Don't drink too much since mango is a diuretic, but very delicious!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Reseda, CA
From all of the naked juices I've tried this is hands down the best. It has more of a think consistency, which I like. And the mango flavor is definitely there.
Myra H.
Myra H.
I love all flavors of Naked Juice I've tried. I especially love the Mighty Mango flavor. It's both delicious as well as packed full of good things for my body!
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Rico smoti de frutas y verduras está en tamaño familiar y individual su precio es razonable ya que es un licuado es muy llenador ya que tiene muchas frutas
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
My favorite Naked juice by far, I love to drink mighty mango on its own or mix it into smoothies and protein drinks for a bright citrusy boost of flavor!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?