BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Julia S.
I love the texture of this juice, how it's thick, but not too thick. It's smooth, and full of flavor. You feel great after drinking it, knowing that you are putting good fruits and vegetables into your body. I strongly recommend.
Pa Kou X.
My sister recently made this purchase. I normally only drink the berry version but noticed that this smoothie has most of the fruits that I enjoy when I make my own smoothies. I like it sweet and not so tart so this is perfect!
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
This is so yummy. It has a nice, thick consistency and honestly really does fill you up. A lot of mango smoothies taste really artificial, like mango flavored candies. This just tastes like biting straight into a mango. Awesome.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I love this so much. It always is packed wit so much flavor. The consistency is amazing. I love to buy this whenever it's on sale. The original prices of the naked juice line is too much for my taste but i'm always praying that it's on sale because I love it so much.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City, TN
These are great if you don’t own a juicer and need something on the go! It is wonderful but also packed full of more sugar then I think I can take in a given setting. I watch my sugar closely coming from a family of diabetics
Aleksandra F.
Haymarket, VA
When my son stopped drinking milk I started giving him a glass of this in the mornings and we've been hooked for years now. This juice has a great taste and is a good way to get some vitamins to a picky eater! Great product!
Joy C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how it tastes so much. I usually finish the small bottom in five minutes because once you taste it, you want to keep having it until it's gone. It's good value for a good price. I really can't say anything bad about it. It is always in my fridge.
Abbey H.
Mighty Mango is my favorite smoothie! The best flavor and such a good treat. Love the health benefits and consistency too. Perfect for a hot summer day but great all year round. A little pricy, but delicious non the less.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
The only reason I'm getting this to Stars it's not because it doesn't taste good because it does but it's because in one bottle there is literally triple the amount of sugar of what you should consume in one day in one bottle.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I love this drink! It’s so refreshing and fruity. It’s a little more expensive than I would like to spend but it’s a great treat for myself. Very colorful and vibrant packaging always catches my eye in the super market.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?