BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Sida A.
The mighty mango flavor is my absolutely favorite flavor. I recommend it to everyone I know that loves smoothies or mango. Kroger have a off brand but it do not compare to naked what so ever! It is very affordable however it taste so good I finish it so fast !
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I drink at least one of these a day, the flavor is good and it has no sugar added. I really like this smoothie drink because it is a healthy alternative to coffee in the morning. It is worth the three or four dollars you will spend on it. I would recommend this product to others.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i buy these for my household and its wonderful. I usually purchase the 64 oz from walmart and overtime, everyone ends up having atleast a glassful. Its healthy, its delicious, it fills you up. Its a little pricey but its also super healthy. I would give it a try!
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
This makes a good breakfast drink. It is crisp and full of flavors. The bottle i purchased was the bigger one with plenty for a few days. they are more on the expensive side but it beats trying to make them yourself. they are healthy and they taste good as well.
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite juice. The mango smoothie is at a perfect consistency and has a lot of great taste. Its a little expensive but buying it in bigger quantities tends to offset the cost. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a smoothie drink.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Might mango is my favorite flavor of Naked! It's tasty but it is crucial to look at the serving size. I didn't realize that a bottle was multiple servings! I definitely fills you up and is readily available in gas stations, grocery and convenient stores.
Lizbeth M.
It i could give this 6 stars i would. THEE absolute best juice out there. I was introduced to it maybe 2 years back and since then i crave it anywhere we go. Sold at almost any store including cosco in a big bottle, separately, or in packs with several flavors.
Sedona T.
I stopped drinking these because I heard that the company was under fire for using formaldehyde in these smoothies. When I used to drink them though, they were my favorite prepackaged smoothie. The Mighty Mango is so smooth and super delicious!
Claudia D.
Athens
Out of all the Naked juice smoothies I have tried, nothing compares to the mighty mango flavor. I could probably drink an entire gallon of this. It is so yummy and sweet and tastes just like mangos. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something fruity and filling to drink
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
i think that naked juices are a bit overhyped. they are not cheap and although they do contain a lot of fruits and vegetables they are filled with sugar. i know that fruits and such naturally have sugars but there is wayy to much in one bottle to say that they are all natural sugars. the juice also isnt smooth and is a but on the chunky side. it tastes good but i know that its not good for me at all
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?