BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Natalie P.
['State College', ''], PA
These are so good! I love the flavor, they are so refreshing. I do not buy them too often just because I mostly just drink water, and in my opinion the price is a little high. Other than that there is nothing bad about the flavor, they're a great healthy options.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite flavor among any other naked juice because it has this very great kick of tropical fruits that i think is really perfect for hot summer. I like to put ice on it and then just sip it under the sun. Its really good and healthy at the same time.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I drink at least one of these a day, the flavor is good and it has no sugar added. I really like this smoothie drink because it is a healthy alternative to coffee in the morning. It is worth the three or four dollars you will spend on it. I would recommend this product to others.
Danielle W.
I drink this all the time. I am obsessed with mango juice and seriously don't know what I would do without mango juice. This is one of my favorites. It has a bit more apple than competing brands, but it's so amazing I still keep my fridge stocked with it. LOVE.
Sahara B.
Falls Mills, VA
This is the best mango drink I have ever had. I think it is Naked’s best juice. I am always buying this at Walmart of a gas station. There are no flaws. I love the smoothness and burst of flavor. Along with all the fruits and veggies, which you don’t even taste!
Sida A.
The mighty mango flavor is my absolutely favorite flavor. I recommend it to everyone I know that loves smoothies or mango. Kroger have a off brand but it do not compare to naked what so ever! It is very affordable however it taste so good I finish it so fast !
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i buy these for my household and its wonderful. I usually purchase the 64 oz from walmart and overtime, everyone ends up having atleast a glassful. Its healthy, its delicious, it fills you up. Its a little pricey but its also super healthy. I would give it a try!
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite juice. The mango smoothie is at a perfect consistency and has a lot of great taste. Its a little expensive but buying it in bigger quantities tends to offset the cost. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a smoothie drink.
Sedona T.
I stopped drinking these because I heard that the company was under fire for using formaldehyde in these smoothies. When I used to drink them though, they were my favorite prepackaged smoothie. The Mighty Mango is so smooth and super delicious!
Claudia D.
Athens
Out of all the Naked juice smoothies I have tried, nothing compares to the mighty mango flavor. I could probably drink an entire gallon of this. It is so yummy and sweet and tastes just like mangos. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something fruity and filling to drink
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?