BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Jackiee S.
Jackiee S.
Ugh I can't get enough of this. I'm a mango fanatic and this is just so delicious and it makes me come back for more. It is more on the sweet side compared to the rest of the naked juices. 11/10 would repurchase
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This juice helps me not get so bloated. It has a nice packaging I like how you can get small ones or big ones. I've been drinking these for two years so I am a repeater. I would definitely recommend to others.
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
Heath, OH
I really enjoy the flavor of this juice. The size of the bottle is nice because you can give multiple servings from it. This mango flavor is my favorite. I've tried others but none compare to this one.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
This drink right here got me through so many unbelievably busy college days! While it is just a juice, it also manages to be very filling and always gives me that extra kick of energy to keep going
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Naked's Mango smoothie. I buy these when they go on sale. The smoothies make for a really easy breakfast or on-the-go snack. The mango smoothie is very smooth and has a great flavor.
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
Love the taste of this juice with my breakfast or any time during my busy day just to unwind! And the fact that I'm drinking done veggies too it's awesome and my secret weapon with my kids
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
columbus, Oh
I was skeptical when I first tried this but gave it a chance because I am a huge mango fan. But it grew on me. Just make sure you shake it up before you drink it because it's very thick.
Vi H.
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
I usually dont drink juices because they are either too sour or too sweet. My husband bought these home from costco and i decide to try it. Its yummy, not too sour or sweet. Its thick!
Dileanny G.
Dileanny G.
Norwalk, CA
OMG I go crazy about this juice. It brings memories to my mind from all the mongos I ate as a child. I'm pretty sure is loaded with sugar but it taste delicious.
Has great flavor.
Hermione W.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this drink. This drink is filling, taste fresh, all fruit no fillers or added ingredients. The price is great. Health and super delicious. Try it you will love it.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?