BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I honestly don't think I've ever bought the 64oz like this specifies but I have had the smaller ones. Same thing right? The flavor is ok, I like mango but this to me is too much mango. The consistency is just as you would imagine for a smoothie drink
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Oh my goodness, where to even begin with this smoothie. It's so delicious! My absolute favorite thing to drink! This doesn't compare to other brands. It's a bit pricey for a small bottle but 100% worth it. If you haven't tried this, your missing out.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
My second favorite naked juice after the green machine! These juices ate so delicious and a great way to get your daily serving of fruit and vegetables! They are on the expensive side though, so I try to buy when on sale or in bulk at costco.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite smootie. It tastes amazing and is SOOOOOO refreshing when it is hot outside. The consistency is kind of thick, but I like it like that. My only problem is that it has a lot of sugar so don't drink too much of it.
Nastassja W.
Nastassja W.
The mighty mango flavor of naked juice smoothies is definitely my favorite one but they also have other flavors that include strawberries, chocolate, bananas, green vegetable drinks and I think they even have protein shakes.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Probably my favorite of all the Naked Juices! It's healthy and has few if any artificial ingredients. It's great for when you're in a rush in the morning and it is a huge energy boost to help me through the rough mornings.
Jovannah O.
Jovannah O.
San Diego, CA
HOLY CRUD! Mighty Mango is the bees knees! it I could continuously buy a large jug of this id been in heaven forever! its so refreshing yet a bit too sweet! Try freezing it a bit so you make a slushie, you wont regret it!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
How can you go wrong with mango?!?! Oh wait you can't! This is my favorite naked juice. It is on the thicker side but it's delicious and filling. For some it could replace a meal I suppose. Def go out and give it a try
Cursia T.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
naked Mighty mango smoothie is very delicious naked juices are all very very good they're very good for you they're all 100% there's no preservatives no added sugar is not had a. They're very delicious and I love them
Anjali J.
Anjali J.
Nothing and I mean nothing makes me happier than naked juice drinks . It's so easy to just swing and get one and through the day just get the energy you need from this . If it wasn't like $5 I would get it every day
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?