BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Diba D.
This is the best juice/smoothie ever. When I want to eat something but want to be healthy I’ll just have a naked and then I’m full! I will literally buy the 32oz bottle and it will be gone in two days! So good, so delicious. The other flavors are good too, but mighty mango is the best!
claudia t.
This drink is so good. Its thick but not to thick. Its not plupy or stringy or gritty. Which some juices can be depending on the fruit. Its smooth and really yummy
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Perfect winter drink. Filled with vitamin C and tastes great with tartness balancing out the sugar. Competitive price point and easy to find in most grocery stores.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I love smoothies and I love mango!! This is the perfect combo!! I do have to say NAKED drinks are on the pricey side and they are just as good as BoatWright and Owalla which are two of my other fav fruit drink brands!! It is really good though and I do like it!! Very pricey though!!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I recently had stomach problems where I needed a bland diet and this is what got me through day to day! There are so many nutrients included that you will feel great! The taste ia also amazing on all of the flavors! It's all real fruit juice so you know what your'e tasting is real!
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
This really does taste like mango. It is about 3 to 4 dollars per bottle. However it is claim to be healthy but it is loaded with sugar and not all natural sugar.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
Soo good but so very expensive. I can buy the ingredients and make 3x as much with that pricing. This is the only thing that discourages me from buying it. Its healthy, its tastey, its wholesome, but too expensive to drink regularly. I would buy it again but not frequently.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love this juice! I get the jumbo size and it lasts me about 3-4 days! I love how it tells how many fruits are squeezed into this on the back so you know exactly what you are drinking! The taste is amazing and so sweet yet healthy at the same time! Highly recommend
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I love Naked juices! It feels like anytime I go to the grocery store and am in the mood to treat myself, I automatically gravitate towards the refrigerated juice section. If you are at all a fan of mangos, I highly recommend you try this Mango Smoothie from Naked Juice!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?