BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Sedona T.
I stopped drinking these because I heard that the company was under fire for using formaldehyde in these smoothies. When I used to drink them though, they were my favorite prepackaged smoothie. The Mighty Mango is so smooth and super delicious!
Claudia D.
Athens
Out of all the Naked juice smoothies I have tried, nothing compares to the mighty mango flavor. I could probably drink an entire gallon of this. It is so yummy and sweet and tastes just like mangos. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something fruity and filling to drink
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
i think that naked juices are a bit overhyped. they are not cheap and although they do contain a lot of fruits and vegetables they are filled with sugar. i know that fruits and such naturally have sugars but there is wayy to much in one bottle to say that they are all natural sugars. the juice also isnt smooth and is a but on the chunky side. it tastes good but i know that its not good for me at all
Irma A.
New York City
The naked mango juice is my favorite. The mango taste is on point! They are thick and full body fruit flavor. My only negative is that they r a tad too sweet for me. Everyone's taste is different so go ahead and give it try you won't regret it
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
This Is One of my favorite organic fruit juices.IÔłŹ Can Taste the real fruit juices in the product and it is very filling! I love how there is not pulp. It makes it my go to juice products. I buy it when it is on promotion at giant stores
Catherine P.
this drink serves me as a meal. I love drinking it in the morning before eating anything. It sits so well in my stomach and its so filling. It is a tad bit expensive but the quality is amazing so i dont mind spending the money.
Lindsay S.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite juice of all time. I am obsessed! It's a little expensive, so I don't buy it often but the flavor is amazing. Worth the value and pretty thick consistency so it feels like you're drinking a smoothie. Yummy!
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
LOOVE THIS JUICE/ SMOOTHIE !!!! Has a great creamy, sweet taste. Good combination of Mnago to other fruits in the drink. Can be a bit pricey sometimes. Highly recommend to others who like smoothies. Will be buying again soon.
Carrie M.
Everett, WA
This drink is super yummy super refreshing and super good for you. Ive been drinking this for a few weeks now and I love it! The size is perfect for on the go, and its a perfect pick me up for after a work out or for breakfast. I would highly recommend if you like mango.
Julia S.
I love the texture of this juice, how it's thick, but not too thick. It's smooth, and full of flavor. You feel great after drinking it, knowing that you are putting good fruits and vegetables into your body. I strongly recommend.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?