BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite naked juice flavor. It is super yummy just to drink as a juice, but I usually use a few splashes of it to add mango flavor to my smoothies. Every grocery store carries it, and the 64 ounce size container is a good bargain. If you like mangoes, definitely pick this up.
Hannah B.
Eugene, OR
This juice is tasty and nutritious! I purchase this white frequently and have never been disappointed. The taste is wonderful and I don't feel guilty eating it. The only downside is that this product can be quite pricey, but as far as smoothies goes this is easily the best on the market!
claudia t.
This drink is so good. Its thick but not to thick. Its not plupy or stringy or gritty. Which some juices can be depending on the fruit. Its smooth and really yummy
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
This naked juice is amazing!! There is so much fruit packed in there, yet it still tastes so good. It is much better than the alternative types of smoothies, and I don’t think there’s much room for improvement. Tastes like mangoes and has a thick consistency. I would recommend this!!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I love smoothies and I love mango!! This is the perfect combo!! I do have to say NAKED drinks are on the pricey side and they are just as good as BoatWright and Owalla which are two of my other fav fruit drink brands!! It is really good though and I do like it!! Very pricey though!!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I recently had stomach problems where I needed a bland diet and this is what got me through day to day! There are so many nutrients included that you will feel great! The taste ia also amazing on all of the flavors! It's all real fruit juice so you know what your'e tasting is real!
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
This really does taste like mango. It is about 3 to 4 dollars per bottle. However it is claim to be healthy but it is loaded with sugar and not all natural sugar.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
Soo good but so very expensive. I can buy the ingredients and make 3x as much with that pricing. This is the only thing that discourages me from buying it. Its healthy, its tastey, its wholesome, but too expensive to drink regularly. I would buy it again but not frequently.
Winter H.
This drink is pretty thick, which is good since its basically a smoothie. It is kinda expensive but its healthy and beneficial. All the flavors are really good and I have not found one that I haven't liked. I normally get these as meal replacements when I forgot to eat.
Karli G.
Rock Hill, SC
This smoothie is my go-to breakfast drink. It works perfect with any light and easy meal you're having cause it is filling enough as it is. I love how you can individually taste every fruit and veggie in the drink. I would absolutely by this and recommend it.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?