BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of mine and my husband's favorite flavor. These juices are so healthy and tasty. I reccomend to everyone, especially on the go.
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
Taste soooooo good! Love mighty mango! ❤ wondering packaging as usual. Can find at your local grocery store! Beats bolthouse farms any day
Moriah C.
Dunlo, PA
This is by far my favorite Naked juice smoothie.  This size makes each serving more inexpensive and is perfect to keep in the fridge.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
My husband loves Naked juice any flavor but for me mango is the best. Easy to drink I would say silky drink with lots of good nutrition!!!
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
I would always give these to my grandpa, when he was sick and he loved them! They would most definitely help his tummy and his attitude.
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
I like to drink this smoothie sometimes for breakfast! It tastes so good, if you haven’t tried it please do!! It’s well worth your time!
Julianne B.
San Antonio
I absolutely loved the naked drinks just about every flavor mango is my favorite I live how it's smooth and not clumpy like other brands
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
This is my favorite juice! It's actually the only one I'll drink. It's on the pricier side of things but, you're paying for the quality.
danielle m.
San Bernardino, CA
Wish the price was a little lower but! I love the product. Seriously I could drink a vat of it. I love fruit & try to eat some every day.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
My favorite naked juice ever!!!! I love this flavor super yummy and tasty . I t doesn't take away thirst tho, it's thick but very tasty
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?