BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Fashion F.
Not a real mango taste, but not too bad. Consistently waters down and it has to be drunken right away while it’s cold or else it’s gets weird.
Emily T.
Clearwater, FL
If you LOVE mango, you'll love this. If not, I'd stay clear and go for something else. This is a slightly overpowering smoothie in my opinion.
Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Favorite flavor of Naked juices. So rich and thick in flavor. Can honestly not get enough of it! Might be a little pricey, but worth the money.
Rose P.
Omg just yes! My brother gave me this to try it and omg it's to die for! Taste so good like if you had gone to a smoothie store! Just amazing!
Brenda O.
Tacoma
I really like the taste of this mango drink. The drink is kind of thick which isn't my favorite, but I like to drink this when I am on the go.
Kallee P.
This is my favorite go to drinks, it's very healthy for you and tastes AMAZING!!! I love drinking this when I'm busy it seems to hold me over.
Kelly H.
I️ love these smoothies. I️ love that they include the recipe for how to make the smoothie at home. It taste so fresh, not bad for four dollars
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
I love this juice. It is very expensive for juice so i dont drink it often but its a great treat when i do get it. Great flavor and filling!
Justine K.
Meadville, PA
I love naked juice. They aren't as good as odwallas but they are a lot cheaper. I love this flavor and every flavor. They are a little pricey
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
So so good! It's a thick explosion of mango flavor with a creamy syrupy texture. It's a juice so think it's almost soup lol but it's so great
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?