BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Anne E.
Anne E.
Chesterfield, MO
This is my favorite naked juice by far. The mango and other fruits make it really sweet, and I love to have it with a light snack.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
I love the naked drink it taste so fresh and refreshing and it's all natural and real fruit and it smooth very good
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
I usually grab something like this when I'm on the go. It can be a little sweet at times but it's still good. This is perfect for meal replacements.
Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Mighty Mango has to be my favorite out of all the Naked juices. I would recommend buying the bigger value after trying the small one. I always have this in my fridge & I purchase it every time I go to target!
Steph A.
Steph A.
Levittown, PA
Mighty mango is my favorite from all the flavors I've tried I also drink it the most while I dieting and cleansing and it actually helps a lot. Very healthy and nutritious
Carina T.
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
My favorite naked juice ever!!!! I love this flavor super yummy and tasty . I t doesn't take away thirst tho, it's thick but very tasty
Danica T.
Danica T.
Kamas, UT
My all time favorite juice! I love how healthy it is and it tastes amazing too. It tastes like a smoothie. I also love how it is thicker like a smoothie as well.
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
Fayetteville, NC
Mango is sweet and it is perfect. I love naked because it is organic and does miracles for my digestive system
Jenefer M.
Jenefer M.
Lawrenceville, GA
My husband loves this flavor of the Naked Juices! The mango Its so dominate and sugary!! It taste really fresh and healthy! I just wishes it didn't have so many calories.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Naked brand. They are perfect when I'm looking for a quick snack. They are filling enough to hold me over. All the flavors Naked has, taste very fresh. This flavor is definitely my go to, though. Some flavors can be a little gritty. I am a repeat customer for sure.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?