BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
So good and flavorful. My favorite naked juice. I sink out as a snack sometimes when i get hungry between meals. You can actually taste the Mango.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
OMG! This juice is simply amazing! I love mango and you get a nice mango flavor. And not only do you get fruit but you get veggie servings as well.
Kandice H.
This is my favorite mango smoothie I have ever tried. I honestly go thru 3 of the big bottles a week. Its so smooth and refreshing. Its a must try!
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I love drinking this in the mornings when I'm in a rush. It keeps me full until lunch and is quick because it's a drink so I can take it on the go.
Lisha R.
Jacksonville
My dad made me try it, and it is reallyyy delicious. You won't regret it if you buy it, I love it. You feel like you are literally drinking mango.
Gabby M.
Manassas
I love this smoothie. Mango is my favorite fruit and this tastes exsctkt like mango and not artificial at all. I would recommend this to everyone
Rachel L.
Skokie, IL
I love this one. This is my favorite naked juice. I love to drink in the morning because it feels me up. I have been buying this for a while now.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these beverages they're very refreshing very tasteful and they never get old and I like how all the juices Berry from different age groups
Gina G.
Meridian, MS
I wish I had a month supply of these juices as a Christmas gift. Oh, so delicious. I love that it tells you what’s inside the drink very clearly
Summer R.
I love Naked Juices! They're my favorite but they're so expensive I hardly ever get them anymore. They just taste so amazing and they're filling.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?