BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Jill O.
Palm Harbor , FL
This product is filling and refreshing doesn't taste like crappie I'm a big mango person so I absolutely love this product
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
I love how it tastes so much like actual fruit! It makes me happy knowing I’m drinking something so good but it’s healthy!
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
So healthy and addicting! You have to try this! And buy the big bottle or else it will be gone in under 10 min! I promise!
Chlon H.
Clinton Twp, MI
The mango is good. As far as the flavor It taste like mango. It's just a bit thick going down but over all I recommend it.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
This one is the best drink ever. It is so filling and has a great taste. Try it out you definitely will not be disappointed
Hannah B.
Rio rancho, NM
Love naked juices! They are easy and efficient and yummy to drink! Definitely recommend if you need a quick easy pick me up
Stacy F.
When I can, I buy the mango naked. I use it as a breakfast and I'm left feeling full and very satisfied. A must buy for me.
Hannah A.
Rocklin, CA
I love this!! Drinking this in the morning is much better than regular juice. Its thick, filling and absolutely delicious!
Patricia R.
Baldwin park, CA
This is good, I love this juice. It taste great and it has many different other kinds in its brand and they are all good
Jazmine F.
Murfreesboro, TN
So good! Makes me feel great after drinking it. Works great as a snack between meals or even as a small meal replacement.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?