BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Tanishia D.
Missouri City, TX
Due to my love for mango I wanted to try this drink and I absolutely loved it from the first taste. This drink is also a good meal replacement as well.
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
This mango juice is so potent and thick . It literally is like you blended it yourself . It not only taste good cold but room temp is fine too ! Love !
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
This stuff is the legit bomb! Tastes soooo Good! It's great for when you want a smoothie but can't finish it! You can just put it back in the fridge!
Joy T.
If you love mango, you’ll definitely love this! It does seem like it’s missing a flavor but it wasn’t bad. Packaging is always nice and easy to open.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love this smoothie. I wish it had less added sugar, but it is pretty tasty. I really like these drinks and how many different varieties there are.
Carla S.
W Valley City, UT
I like the flavor but it's to thick for my preference. I like to water it down a bit. I know it sounds crazy but I just cannot drink it any other way
Bianca B.
I usually grab something like this when I'm on the go. It can be a little sweet at times but it's still good. This is perfect for meal replacements.
Jessika B.
Caldwell, ID
I'm not sure how healthy these drinks are but they do taste pretty good. They also come in a very nice size. The mighty mango is my favorite flavor.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Naked is Best..No comparison and we love every flavor especially the Mango Smoothie..to drink it is a real treat as it's so delicious and refreshing.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Had this the other day when I felt like i was getting sick and needed some extra vitamins. These are so good!! All natural sugars and no additives.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?