BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Ruth M.
My favorite of this brand of juice. Refreshing and delicious and I also feel like I’m making a healthy choice when I drink this
Cassie T.
Solidly soothing and yummy! I like getting this when my throat is feeling really dry or any time I feel like a bit of a treat.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Naked juice is a little expensive for 1 bottle. I tried it once. It was a good juice but it wasn't for me.....................
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Una de Los mejores jugos la verdad para mi es El mejor mas su sabor a fruta tan real y un buen sabor porque es dulce y es bueno
Anderps P.
But got expired after 4 days
Melisa S.
Houston Texas
My first favorite drink from naked 👌 , its si smooth as it passes down your throat , its healthy also so its worth the money!
Tiwanicka R.
Not a fan yet. I guess I need to keep trying them until I fond one that I like. The green juice just isnt my thing right now.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
I’ve never tasted anything more delicious! I can drink alone or add it to some frozen fruit and blend the best smoothie ever
Samantha W.
Yuba City, CA
This is my favorite flavor of naked juice! It is so good and so filling, it feels as though it is an entire meal in a glass.
Sydney W.
Washington, DC
Very tasty, just watch the sugar content. Although it is primarily natural sugar the sugar content is still quite high.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?