BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Sarah R.
This my favorite Naked juice. It is so fruity and is a wonderful breakfast for those who are on the go. One bottle fills me up.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
It's really thick, so we add some water to it. It's really good and pure juice, which is what we want. It's pricy, but worth it
Shannon G.
My favorite of the naked drink brand. Has the perfect sweetness that doesn't make you think about the healthy things mixed in.
Martina M.
Norristown
Whoever invented this needs an award. This juice is real and so flavorful tastes like I bit into a mango . Love love love this
Yasmin G.
Very smooth drink. Not too sweet just right for a healthy drink. Has an amazing taste to it wouldn't change one thing about it.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
This drink is my son's favorite. He can drink this everyday. I also like this flavor of smoothie. I could buy this by the case.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Naked juice is a little expensive for 1 bottle. I tried it once. It was a good juice but it wasn't for me.....................
Cassie T.
Solidly soothing and yummy! I like getting this when my throat is feeling really dry or any time I feel like a bit of a treat.
Adya M.
Largo, FL
you will never. i repeat ever. d find a better smoothie drink then this one. i love it. but pricey hutu derstood. and worth it.
Ruth M.
My favorite of this brand of juice. Refreshing and delicious and I also feel like I’m making a healthy choice when I drink this
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?