BY NAKED JUICE #6 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
Naked juice has a delightful taste and is very affordable! I typically can catch them on sale which is awesome!! Love trying all the varieties offered.
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
This mango juice is so potent and thick . It literally is like you blended it yourself . It not only taste good cold but room temp is fine too ! Love !
Tanishia D.
Missouri City, TX
Due to my love for mango I wanted to try this drink and I absolutely loved it from the first taste. This drink is also a good meal replacement as well.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I love naked juices, they are very healthy and tasty amazing quality and I usually well but then with coupon so the price isn't as bad as it usually is
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Naked is Best..No comparison and we love every flavor especially the Mango Smoothie..to drink it is a real treat as it's so delicious and refreshing.
Jessika B.
Caldwell, ID
I'm not sure how healthy these drinks are but they do taste pretty good. They also come in a very nice size. The mighty mango is my favorite flavor.
Joy T.
If you love mango, you’ll definitely love this! It does seem like it’s missing a flavor but it wasn’t bad. Packaging is always nice and easy to open.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this smoothie. I wish it had less added sugar, but it is pretty tasty. I really like these drinks and how many different varieties there are.
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
This stuff is the legit bomb! Tastes soooo Good! It's great for when you want a smoothie but can't finish it! You can just put it back in the fridge!
Bianca B.
I usually grab something like this when I'm on the go. It can be a little sweet at times but it's still good. This is perfect for meal replacements.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?