BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the most addicting drink ever. It is so refreshing and delicious. I use it in the base of my smoothies it is cheaper then using frozen mango chunks!
Brittany B.
Naked is by far my favorite juice brand I haven't had one yet that I didn't enjoy fully. It can be pricey but I don't mind because I know I'll drink it all.
Lily L.
Mango is one of my favorite fruits! I loved drinking this naked juice flavor in mango. It doesn't have a lot of artificial preservatives which I appreciate.
Sarai h.
I love it. It’s a great taste. Due to its thickness it’s like a meal replacement if you don’t have time to eat you can just drink one of these and feel full.
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Rico smoti de frutas y verduras está en tamaño familiar y individual su precio es razonable ya que es un licuado es muy llenador ya que tiene muchas frutas
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Mango Naked is my favorite flavor! It's so good!!!! I love that it is just like a mango!!! This juice is so good for you. It has so many vitamins in it!!!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this stuff. I could drink it straight out of the bottle it’s that good. It adds a beautiful flavor to anything! Absolutely recommend this!
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
I love naked juices. Not only are they filling but they are so delicious and contain so many fruits and vegetables. Too expensive to buy regularly though!
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
I love mango so its a obvious that i would love something like this. Its delicious but i can only drink so much of it. but other than that, its delicious!
Leonarda V.
MY FAVORITE FLAVOR!! I live naked so much, and the fact that it is very healthy is so much better. I love mighty mango which is really the only one I get
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?