BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this stuff. I could drink it straight out of the bottle it’s that good. It adds a beautiful flavor to anything! Absolutely recommend this!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Mango Naked is my favorite flavor! It's so good!!!! I love that it is just like a mango!!! This juice is so good for you. It has so many vitamins in it!!!
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
I love mango so its a obvious that i would love something like this. Its delicious but i can only drink so much of it. but other than that, its delicious!
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I drink this almost every morning before school. It tastes so good and it is thicker like a smoothie. I feel like the texture makes it taste even better.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
My favorite Naked juice by far, I love to drink mighty mango on its own or mix it into smoothies and protein drinks for a bright citrusy boost of flavor!
Summer A.
Sod, WV
This stuff is literally heaven in a bottle! Amazing value. Worth every penny. It went beyond my expectations & I would recommend it to everyone I know!!
Dacia Z.
Wilmington, NC
I love how these are made from real fruit juice and not a ton of added sugar. I can drink these and not feel guilty for having something sweet to drink.
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
Used to drink Naked Juice all the time before I discovered how much sugar was in it. Still yummy, but the amount of sugar is ridiculous and not worth it.
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm addicted to Naked Mighty Mango. It's extremely tasty and packed full of all the healthy things you need from different fruits. Definitely recommend.
Leonarda V.
MY FAVORITE FLAVOR!! I live naked so much, and the fact that it is very healthy is so much better. I love mighty mango which is really the only one I get
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?