BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
yummy! Buy for every road trip and for at home. Quite affordable, and I get it quite often. Lots of flavor and very healthy. No complaints!
Alex W.
There two types of thickness in the brand and it has to be my favorite drink. Filling on an empty tummy and the tangy flavor is addictive.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
My husband loves Naked juice any flavor but for me mango is the best. Easy to drink I would say silky drink with lots of good nutrition!!!
JENNIFER B.
LIDGERWOOD, ND
There's something so wonderful about these drinks. They taste great and make you feel so good. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Julianne B.
San Antonio
I absolutely loved the naked drinks just about every flavor mango is my favorite I live how it's smooth and not clumpy like other brands
danielle m.
San Bernardino, CA
Wish the price was a little lower but! I love the product. Seriously I could drink a vat of it. I love fruit & try to eat some every day.
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
I would always give these to my grandpa, when he was sick and he loved them! They would most definitely help his tummy and his attitude.
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
This is my favorite juice! It's actually the only one I'll drink. It's on the pricier side of things but, you're paying for the quality.
Ieasha M.
Palmyra, PA
I like to drink this smoothie sometimes for breakfast! It tastes so good, if you haven’t tried it please do!! It’s well worth your time!
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy. I love this drink and all its mango glory. Well I love mango a lot. So this was an easy choice. And it taste like actual mango.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?