BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Rachele N.
My daughter absolutely loves this mango juice. More like a smoothie, filling and perfect for breakfast and her lunches. Very reasonable and great for mimosas ❤️
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
My all time favorite naked smoothie. It tastes just like the one at Jamba juice. It's amazing. Just a little pricey. But for what it tastes like, it's worth it.
Myra H.
I love all flavors of Naked Juice I've tried. I especially love the Mighty Mango flavor. It's both delicious as well as packed full of good things for my body!
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
The mighty mango smoothie is delicious. No need to go to your juice bar in the morning when you have one of these in your refrigerator. Healthy and delicious.
Laura S.
bronx
You guys need Naked juices in your life. They're healthy , they fill you up giving you the nutrients you need & they all taste so good like pure fruit smoothie
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I only took this because I could not find a strawberry banana flavor in the store. It tasted really good and this has made it into my list of favorite flavors.
Erika M.
Grand Chute, WI
Honestly have this every morning for breakfast. It's so tasty and it's all fruits. Perfect way for someone who isn't really hungry to get in a good breakfast!
Sarai h.
I love it. It’s a great taste. Due to its thickness it’s like a meal replacement if you don’t have time to eat you can just drink one of these and feel full.
Lily L.
Mango is one of my favorite fruits! I loved drinking this naked juice flavor in mango. It doesn't have a lot of artificial preservatives which I appreciate.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the most addicting drink ever. It is so refreshing and delicious. I use it in the base of my smoothies it is cheaper then using frozen mango chunks!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?