BY NAKED JUICE #15 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Jesyka D.
This juice is amazing! It tastes soooo good but the amount of sugar in this drink is absurd!
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Omg this is delicious! It’s really filling too! So many vitamins and good for yous added to the drink, not wasted calories! I 100% recommend this! Great taste!!
Karen G.
Reseda, CA
From all of the naked juices I've tried this is hands down the best. It has more of a think consistency, which I like. And the mango flavor is definitely there.
Rachele N.
My daughter absolutely loves this mango juice. More like a smoothie, filling and perfect for breakfast and her lunches. Very reasonable and great for mimosas ❤️
Brittanie S.
Pomona, CA
My all time favorite naked smoothie. It tastes just like the one at Jamba juice. It's amazing. Just a little pricey. But for what it tastes like, it's worth it.
Myra H.
I love all flavors of Naked Juice I've tried. I especially love the Mighty Mango flavor. It's both delicious as well as packed full of good things for my body!
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I only took this because I could not find a strawberry banana flavor in the store. It tasted really good and this has made it into my list of favorite flavors.
Erika M.
Grand Chute, WI
Honestly have this every morning for breakfast. It's so tasty and it's all fruits. Perfect way for someone who isn't really hungry to get in a good breakfast!
Laura S.
bronx
You guys need Naked juices in your life. They're healthy , they fill you up giving you the nutrients you need & they all taste so good like pure fruit smoothie
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
The mighty mango smoothie is delicious. No need to go to your juice bar in the morning when you have one of these in your refrigerator. Healthy and delicious.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?