BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
I never had this kind always get blue berry its good like this brand I'm going to see if they got another kind
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Tiffin
Super yummy! My hubby and kids both love these and we dont feel as bad about eating them lol. Great product!
Kiah H.
Kiah H.
Arlington
Super healthy and good for your energy and for your body . All natural ingredients and filled with vitamins.
Chinenye A.
Chinenye A.
Fresno, CA
Great! Amazing! Worth the splurge. As someone who has a limited amount of money this purchase was definitely worth it.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Awesome drink, best mango smoothie I have ever had and I really like mangos, do you?
Cuz if you do then try this
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Taylors
Fellow stoners. If you drink this before getting high it will get you higher mangos are known for this..bla
morgan j.
morgan j.
plantation, FL
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Tempe, AZ
This product has a smoothie like texture, and it tastes just like a mango! It also helps when I have colds.
Mena O.
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
It’s a very sweet juice! I can’t drink it very often! I think it very thick if you like that kind of juice!
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
My favorite ever. I love the taste and i will buy again! It is like $2 and the taste has such a good flavor
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?