BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Soo good but so very expensive. I can buy the ingredients and make 3x as much with that pricing. This is the only thing that discourages me from buying it. Its healthy, its tastey, its wholesome, but too expensive to drink regularly. I would buy it again but not frequently.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love this juice! I get the jumbo size and it lasts me about 3-4 days! I love how it tells how many fruits are squeezed into this on the back so you know exactly what you are drinking! The taste is amazing and so sweet yet healthy at the same time! Highly recommend
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I love Naked juices! It feels like anytime I go to the grocery store and am in the mood to treat myself, I automatically gravitate towards the refrigerated juice section. If you are at all a fan of mangos, I highly recommend you try this Mango Smoothie from Naked Juice!
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
These are so good! I love the flavor, they are so refreshing. I do not buy them too often just because I mostly just drink water, and in my opinion the price is a little high. Other than that there is nothing bad about the flavor, they're a great healthy options.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I drink at least one of these a day, the flavor is good and it has no sugar added. I really like this smoothie drink because it is a healthy alternative to coffee in the morning. It is worth the three or four dollars you will spend on it. I would recommend this product to others.
Sahara B.
Falls Mills, VA
This is the best mango drink I have ever had. I think it is Naked’s best juice. I am always buying this at Walmart of a gas station. There are no flaws. I love the smoothness and burst of flavor. Along with all the fruits and veggies, which you don’t even taste!
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite flavor among any other naked juice because it has this very great kick of tropical fruits that i think is really perfect for hot summer. I like to put ice on it and then just sip it under the sun. Its really good and healthy at the same time.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i buy these for my household and its wonderful. I usually purchase the 64 oz from walmart and overtime, everyone ends up having atleast a glassful. Its healthy, its delicious, it fills you up. Its a little pricey but its also super healthy. I would give it a try!
Sida A.
The mighty mango flavor is my absolutely favorite flavor. I recommend it to everyone I know that loves smoothies or mango. Kroger have a off brand but it do not compare to naked what so ever! It is very affordable however it taste so good I finish it so fast !
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite juice. The mango smoothie is at a perfect consistency and has a lot of great taste. Its a little expensive but buying it in bigger quantities tends to offset the cost. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a smoothie drink.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?