BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
This drink is amazing such a smooth taste and it fills you up too ! Uch a good price and healthy I definetly recommend this drink to everyone ! I got mines at walmart and sams club
Daleska L.
Methuen, MA
So it was a guy from my job that brought me one of these juice and taste soooo good it did meet my expectations it has this mango flavor like you are really eating a mango I definitely recommend this juice
Danika L.
I LOVE the mango flavor.  I use my old smaller water bottles to take this to work with me.  I drink a bottle of it a day.  I have drank it every day for the last 6 months.  It isn't very expensive whenever I purchase it from Sam's Club - I recommend this instead of a homemade smoothie to all of my friends.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
The mango smoothie is my favorite by Naked! It tastes refreshing and tropical. It is a little more expensive than other brands but overall I feel like it's a great deal. The packaging also tells you how much of each fruit is in a bottle, which will surprise you because there's a ton jam packed in there!!
Maria C.
I love this juice. It’s a healthy choice to the alternative choices. The price is in the middle not too pricey but not cheap either. The taste is good and it’s natural. I would deff recommend
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite naked juice flavor. It is super yummy just to drink as a juice, but I usually use a few splashes of it to add mango flavor to my smoothies. Every grocery store carries it, and the 64 ounce size container is a good bargain. If you like mangoes, definitely pick this up.
Hannah B.
Eugene, OR
This juice is tasty and nutritious! I purchase this white frequently and have never been disappointed. The taste is wonderful and I don't feel guilty eating it. The only downside is that this product can be quite pricey, but as far as smoothies goes this is easily the best on the market!
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
This naked juice is amazing!! There is so much fruit packed in there, yet it still tastes so good. It is much better than the alternative types of smoothies, and I don’t think there’s much room for improvement. Tastes like mangoes and has a thick consistency. I would recommend this!!
claudia t.
This drink is so good. Its thick but not to thick. Its not plupy or stringy or gritty. Which some juices can be depending on the fruit. Its smooth and really yummy
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?