BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
SO TASTY!! This is one of my favorite juices to keep on hand. It has a lovely thick texture; this is not a juice for just drinking - it's definitely a smoothie. I think its a great alternative for those picky eaters or for winter months when good fruit is harder to find.
Lilya G.
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I really the Naked brand especially this smoothie. I like to drink these in the morning. They are a bit pricey but that it just for the quality which is better than most. I love this smoothie and it does not compare to any other brand. I would definitely buy this again.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This one is definitely my favorite of the Naked smoothies. It has fresh mango taste that's just really good. Sure, it's high in sugar, but so are most juices. I've found if I feel a cold coming on, drinking these seems to help me fight it off. Plus it just tastes good!
I love this smoothie! It is the perfect blend of fruit to keep me feeling satisfied. Mango is my favorite flavor! It's a great breakfast drink, snack drink, or even a dessert! The fruits inside are packed with vitamins, so its all of the flavor with none of the guilt.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Bowling green, Ky
I buy one of these every time i go to the grocery. not only does it make you feel refreshed, it is so nice to not juice everything at home The flavor is perfect. It is expensive but an understandable convenience fee for the amount of products juiced into the bottle.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
This is my favorite flavor of the NAKED drinks!! I drink this one all the time!! I love the fruit variety in this drink yet the mango is still strong. It's a thick consistency without feeling like a milkshake but it's not think like a juice. Great price point too!
Brandy E.
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
This is so good! I love anything mango especially in smoothies! Pretty pricey for the size but totally affordable. It met my expectation of flavor and consistency. I wouldn't buy it again I would rather make my own smoothie because these contain a lot of sugar.
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite thing to drink! I buy it from Sam's Club, because the 64 oz is usually cheaper than anywhere else. Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor of all time. I drink the whole 64 oz in a day I swear. It's almost addictive to me. I love love love it.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
This drink right here got me through so many unbelievably busy college days! While it is just a juice, it also manages to be very filling. One of my favorites! Such a delicious flavor. I've been drinking these for a years so I am a repeater of this product.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
I buy one of these every week and always end up wishing I had bought two! I drink this alone, frozen, and in smoothies. Honestly I don't know how this stuff is so delicious but it has got me hooked! Try this and try it well! You will not regret it one bit!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?