BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Absolutely love this flavor! Living where I do, mango juice is hard to come buy and this blend is super tasty and always ready and available. I will continue to purchase this.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
naked Mighty mango smoothie is very delicious naked juices are all very very good they're very good for you they're all 100% there's no preservatives no added sugar is not had a. They're very delicious and I love them
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
I usually dont drink juices because they are either too sour or too sweet. My husband bought these home from costco and i decide to try it. Its yummy, not too sour or sweet. Its thick!
Dileanny G.
Norwalk, CA
OMG I go crazy about this juice. It brings memories to my mind from all the mongos I ate as a child. I'm pretty sure is loaded with sugar but it taste delicious.
Has great flavor.
Steph A.
Levittown, PA
Mighty mango is my favorite from all the flavors I've tried I also drink it the most while I dieting and cleansing and it actually helps a lot. Very healthy and nutritious
Danica T.
Kamas, UT
My all time favorite juice! I love how healthy it is and it tastes amazing too. It tastes like a smoothie. I also love how it is thicker like a smoothie as well.
Sunshyne G.
South Miami, FL
This flavour is my favourite: mighty mango. I love how it's packed with your servings of fruits and vegetable. This is great value for the buck. This surpassed my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Rosemary G.
Citrus Heights, CA
Love the naked juices and mango is one of my favorite flavors. I don't think I have ever gone wrong with any of the naked juices. Love that there is no added sugar
Nicole T.
Mom's with toddlers, any tips on bed wetting? My babe is potty trained but we are having problems with bed wetting. It's just about nightly. We go per before bed and we try not to give him anything to drink at least an hour before bed....
Jesyka D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This juice is amazing! It tastes soooo good but the amount of sugar in this drink is absurd!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?