BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Vi H.
Hayward, CA
I usually dont drink juices because they are either too sour or too sweet. My husband bought these home from costco and i decide to try it. Its yummy, not too sour or sweet. Its thick!
Dileanny G.
Norwalk, CA
OMG I go crazy about this juice. It brings memories to my mind from all the mongos I ate as a child. I'm pretty sure is loaded with sugar but it taste delicious.
Has great flavor.
Steph A.
Levittown, PA
Mighty mango is my favorite from all the flavors I've tried I also drink it the most while I dieting and cleansing and it actually helps a lot. Very healthy and nutritious
Danica T.
Kamas, UT
My all time favorite juice! I love how healthy it is and it tastes amazing too. It tastes like a smoothie. I also love how it is thicker like a smoothie as well.
Rachele N.
My daughter absolutely loves this mango juice. More like a smoothie, filling and perfect for breakfast and her lunches. Very reasonable and great for mimosas ❤️
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
My all time favorite naked smoothie. It tastes just like the one at Jamba juice. It's amazing. Just a little pricey. But for what it tastes like, it's worth it.
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
Omg this is delicious! It’s really filling too! So many vitamins and good for yous added to the drink, not wasted calories! I 100% recommend this! Great taste!!
Karen G.
Reseda, CA
From all of the naked juices I've tried this is hands down the best. It has more of a think consistency, which I like. And the mango flavor is definitely there.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I only took this because I could not find a strawberry banana flavor in the store. It tasted really good and this has made it into my list of favorite flavors.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?