BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Myra H.
I love all flavors of Naked Juice I've tried. I especially love the Mighty Mango flavor. It's both delicious as well as packed full of good things for my body!
Lily L.
Mango is one of my favorite fruits! I loved drinking this naked juice flavor in mango. It doesn't have a lot of artificial preservatives which I appreciate.
Bridget F.
Rockledge , Pa
My favorite flavor! Has a lot of sugar but it taste great, quenches my thirst and gives me more energy! Great on the go, definitely holds off hunger for me!
Sarai h.
I love it. It’s a great taste. Due to its thickness it’s like a meal replacement if you don’t have time to eat you can just drink one of these and feel full.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the most addicting drink ever. It is so refreshing and delicious. I use it in the base of my smoothies it is cheaper then using frozen mango chunks!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Mango Naked is my favorite flavor! It's so good!!!! I love that it is just like a mango!!! This juice is so good for you. It has so many vitamins in it!!!
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Rico smoti de frutas y verduras está en tamaño familiar y individual su precio es razonable ya que es un licuado es muy llenador ya que tiene muchas frutas
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
I love naked juices. Not only are they filling but they are so delicious and contain so many fruits and vegetables. Too expensive to buy regularly though!
Grace M.
Columbus, OH
I love mango so its a obvious that i would love something like this. Its delicious but i can only drink so much of it. but other than that, its delicious!
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm addicted to Naked Mighty Mango. It's extremely tasty and packed full of all the healthy things you need from different fruits. Definitely recommend.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?