BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Willowbrook, IL
The drink that tastes like a dessert rather than a smoothie! I strongly recommend this as a staple in your home!
Penelope R.
Penelope R.
Naked mango it absolutely amazing I love the way it taste so real one bottle will have you wanting so much more
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
This and the green machine are the best! High in calories but delicious and filling! I wish they were cheaper.
Ala'a e.
Ala'a e.
Omg love naked drinks!! They are so good and healthy I would def give them a try if you are a healthier person
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed with mango so this taste heavenly to me. The only thing I don't like is the price. It's fairly overpriced.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
I never had this kind always get blue berry its good like this brand I'm going to see if they got another kind
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Awesome drink, best mango smoothie I have ever had and I really like mangos, do you?
Cuz if you do then try this
Chinenye A.
Chinenye A.
Fresno, CA
Great! Amazing! Worth the splurge. As someone who has a limited amount of money this purchase was definitely worth it.
Kiah H.
Kiah H.
Arlington
Super healthy and good for your energy and for your body . All natural ingredients and filled with vitamins.
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Tiffin
Super yummy! My hubby and kids both love these and we dont feel as bad about eating them lol. Great product!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?