BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Elisabeth B.
Heath, OH
I really enjoy the flavor of this juice. The size of the bottle is nice because you can give multiple servings from it. This mango flavor is my favorite. I've tried others but none compare to this one.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite smootie. It tastes amazing and is SOOOOOO refreshing when it is hot outside. The consistency is kind of thick, but I like it like that. My only problem is that it has a lot of sugar so don't drink too much of it.
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
This is my all time favorite juice!!! It packs a punch with the flavor, the nutritional value is off the charts and honestly the price point is right on par with what it should be. My kids really seem to enjoy it as well!
Nastassja W.
The mighty mango flavor of naked juice smoothies is definitely my favorite one but they also have other flavors that include strawberries, chocolate, bananas, green vegetable drinks and I think they even have protein shakes.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I love the Naked Mighty Mango!! Definitely delicious if you love mangos! Tastes like pure mangos! Don't drink too much since mango is a diuretic, but very delicious!
Jovi O.
San Diego, CA
HOLY CRUD! Mighty Mango is the bees knees! it I could continuously buy a large jug of this id been in heaven forever! its so refreshing yet a bit too sweet! Try freezing it a bit so you make a slushie, you wont regret it!
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This juice helps me not get so bloated. It has a nice packaging I like how you can get small ones or big ones. I've been drinking these for two years so I am a repeater. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who doesn't like mango juice? I love these naked juices! Besides the fact that they are yummy they are nutritious as well and as a mom I feel good about my kids drinking them as well.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
naked Mighty mango smoothie is very delicious naked juices are all very very good they're very good for you they're all 100% there's no preservatives no added sugar is not had a. They're very delicious and I love them
sylvia b.
My favorite of all the flavors. When I'm in a rush and didn't get to eat breakfast this usually does the trick for me. So flavorful and perfect thickness. very satisfying.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?