BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Sacramento
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ! Not only is it delicious but healthy as well. I can also be as a food supplement when you're running low on time
Tiwanicka R.
Tiwanicka R.
Not a fan yet. I guess I need to keep trying them until I fond one that I like. The green juice just isnt my thing right now.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
So yummy you would never know you are getting all your fruits and some veggies. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it.
marisol r.
marisol r.
I love the taste of these juices they are both healthy and delicious they dont have too much sugar and they arent as thick as a smoothy
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love naked juices! They are easy and efficient and yummy to drink! Definitely recommend if you need a quick easy pick me up
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
One of my favorite juices by far, I love mango flavor anything, but this is pure. If you haven't tried it, you must. Amazing product!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
I love how it tastes so much like actual fruit! It makes me happy knowing I’m drinking something so good but it’s healthy!
Jill O.
Jill O.
Palm Harbor
This product is filling and refreshing doesn't taste like crappie I'm a big mango person so I absolutely love this product
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Flavor is good. Consistency is thick. Makes me a little more thirsty afterwards. But i know its healthy and good for you.
Elexis C.
Elexis C.
Chelsea, OK
My absolute favorite smoothie from this company! Nothing better than getting a mango smoothie first thing in the morning!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?