BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love the taste of this juice with my breakfast or any time during my busy day just to unwind! And the fact that I'm drinking done veggies too it's awesome and my secret weapon with my kids
Tasha S.
My second favorite naked juice after the green machine! These juices ate so delicious and a great way to get your daily serving of fruit and vegetables! They are on the expensive side though, so I try to buy when on sale or in bulk at costco.
Elisabeth B.
Heath, OH
I really enjoy the flavor of this juice. The size of the bottle is nice because you can give multiple servings from it. This mango flavor is my favorite. I've tried others but none compare to this one.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite smootie. It tastes amazing and is SOOOOOO refreshing when it is hot outside. The consistency is kind of thick, but I like it like that. My only problem is that it has a lot of sugar so don't drink too much of it.
Nastassja W.
The mighty mango flavor of naked juice smoothies is definitely my favorite one but they also have other flavors that include strawberries, chocolate, bananas, green vegetable drinks and I think they even have protein shakes.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I love the Naked Mighty Mango!! Definitely delicious if you love mangos! Tastes like pure mangos! Don't drink too much since mango is a diuretic, but very delicious!
Jovannah O.
San Diego, CA
HOLY CRUD! Mighty Mango is the bees knees! it I could continuously buy a large jug of this id been in heaven forever! its so refreshing yet a bit too sweet! Try freezing it a bit so you make a slushie, you wont regret it!
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This juice helps me not get so bloated. It has a nice packaging I like how you can get small ones or big ones. I've been drinking these for two years so I am a repeater. I would definitely recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Absolutely love this flavor! Living where I do, mango juice is hard to come buy and this blend is super tasty and always ready and available. I will continue to purchase this.
sylvia b.
My favorite of all the flavors. When I'm in a rush and didn't get to eat breakfast this usually does the trick for me. So flavorful and perfect thickness. very satisfying.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?