BY NAKED JUICE #15 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
This juice has so  much going for it inside the bottle, yet it still tastes delicious! So many of these healthy drinks have a funky aftertaste or worse yet a gritty texture, but the Naked juice is perfect, a go to; though I do wish they weren't quite as expensive as they are.
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Naked's Mango smoothie. I buy these when they go on sale. The smoothies make for a really easy breakfast or on-the-go snack. The mango smoothie is very smooth and has a great flavor.
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
This is so good! I love anything mango especially in smoothies! Pretty pricey for the size but totally affordable. It met my expectation of flavor and consistency. I wouldn't buy it again I would rather make my own smoothie because these contain a lot of sugar.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Love the taste of this juice with my breakfast or any time during my busy day just to unwind! And the fact that I'm drinking done veggies too it's awesome and my secret weapon with my kids
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
You would think by looking at the color that it would taste disgusting but it doesn't at all! Full of flavor, tastes just like fruit. Even a little sweet. I love the energy it gives you after drinking a full glass.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is so cost effective to get the larger size of this amazing juice! This is my very favorite Naked flavor, and I can't get enough! It's also usually one of two flavors I can find in this size... It would be awesome if Naked could expand on that.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
This juice is extremely sweet. It gets adicting once you start drinking. I like the taste but worry that it may be harmful to drink it very often. It is quiet tasty. Will definitely purchase it every once in a while.
Tasha S.
My second favorite naked juice after the green machine! These juices ate so delicious and a great way to get your daily serving of fruit and vegetables! They are on the expensive side though, so I try to buy when on sale or in bulk at costco.
Shelby R.
Love mango, and their drinks are pretty good. I prefer BoltHouse personally but these are still good. Of course, nothing beats a freshly made smoothie but it's better to pick up one of these rather than a soda!
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite smootie. It tastes amazing and is SOOOOOO refreshing when it is hot outside. The consistency is kind of thick, but I like it like that. My only problem is that it has a lot of sugar so don't drink too much of it.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?