BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Kallee P.
This is my favorite go to drinks, it's very healthy for you and tastes AMAZING!!! I love drinking this when I'm busy it seems to hold me over.
Ana B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Favorite flavor of Naked juices. So rich and thick in flavor. Can honestly not get enough of it! Might be a little pricey, but worth the money.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
So so good! It's a thick explosion of mango flavor with a creamy syrupy texture. It's a juice so think it's almost soup lol but it's so great
Justine K.
Meadville, PA
I love naked juice. They aren't as good as odwallas but they are a lot cheaper. I love this flavor and every flavor. They are a little pricey
JENNIFER B.
LIDGERWOOD, ND
There's something so wonderful about these drinks. They taste great and make you feel so good. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
My husband loves Naked juice any flavor but for me mango is the best. Easy to drink I would say silky drink with lots of good nutrition!!!
Moriah C.
Dunlo, PA
This is by far my favorite Naked juice smoothie.  This size makes each serving more inexpensive and is perfect to keep in the fridge.
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
yummy! Buy for every road trip and for at home. Quite affordable, and I get it quite often. Lots of flavor and very healthy. No complaints!
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of mine and my husband's favorite flavor. These juices are so healthy and tasty. I reccomend to everyone, especially on the go.
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
Taste soooooo good! Love mighty mango! ❤ wondering packaging as usual. Can find at your local grocery store! Beats bolthouse farms any day
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?