BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Jackiee S.
Ugh I can't get enough of this. I'm a mango fanatic and this is just so delicious and it makes me come back for more. It is more on the sweet side compared to the rest of the naked juices. 11/10 would repurchase
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
I was skeptical when I first tried this but gave it a chance because I am a huge mango fan. But it grew on me. Just make sure you shake it up before you drink it because it's very thick.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
This drink right here got me through so many unbelievably busy college days! While it is just a juice, it also manages to be very filling and always gives me that extra kick of energy to keep going
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Getting the big containers of this (and the green machine one) is the best because it is far more affordable, and you have something for the whole week to take for breakfast. It is filling and is absolutely delicious. I would recommend this drink to anyone who likes pure fruit smoothies!
Shelby M.
Apple Valley, CA
I love naked juice, perhaps too much. Be sure to read the label to see how much sugar you are really taking in, but I am a sucker for naked juice and will continue to drink it anyways. lol I only drink it every once in a while, will usually drink it a lot over a short period of time then get sick of it and take a break and go back to it later.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this drink. This drink is filling, taste fresh, all fruit no fillers or added ingredients. The price is great. Health and super delicious. Try it you will love it.

most delicious drink ever! if you love mangos you will love this. It's a little pricey, but the way I see it is: It has a lot of good nutrition and vitamins in it, and it definitely won't go to waste. So that's worth it to me. Just don't drink it by 16oz glasses full. Drink it slowly to enjoy the flavor and also to make sure you're not getting TOO much sugar. You'll LOVE it!!!!! ;-)
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
I get these all of the time when I want something to fill me up or I haven't had the time to sit down and eat my fruit and vegetables. These are perfect for anyone on the go.
Erin D.
Concord, CA
Whether I'm sipping this delectable fruit juice solo or adding it to champagne for "Mighty Mimosas" at Sunday brunch, I can't help but love how refreshing and delicious it is.
Ashley S.
My husband and I love the Naked juices. We usually put them in our smoothies every morning. Most of the time I have to cut it with water because they can be a bit sweet.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?