BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Hala K.
Hala K.
Lewisville, NC
this is my go to smoothie drink i literally drink it all the time its a great substitute for soda and also a healthier substitute!
Josselyn T.
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
I'd have this every day if I could but my wallet would be empty all the time. This mango juice is the best! Creamy and pure, I mix it into smoothies and other recipes.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Una de Los mejores jugos la verdad para mi es El mejor mas su sabor a fruta tan real y un buen sabor porque es dulce y es bueno
Katy S.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Had this the other day when I felt like i was getting sick and needed some extra vitamins. These are so good!! All natural sugars and no additives.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
San Antonio
I absolutely loved the naked drinks just about every flavor mango is my favorite I live how it's smooth and not clumpy like other brands
Abby M.
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
I love this so much, as does my family! It is always a must have when we go to the store ! The leftovers are always great too!
Tiwanicka R.
Tiwanicka R.
Not a fan yet. I guess I need to keep trying them until I fond one that I like. The green juice just isnt my thing right now.
marisol r.
marisol r.
I love the taste of these juices they are both healthy and delicious they dont have too much sugar and they arent as thick as a smoothy
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Sacramento
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ! Not only is it delicious but healthy as well. I can also be as a food supplement when you're running low on time
Karla V.
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
So yummy you would never know you are getting all your fruits and some veggies. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?