BY NAKED JUICE #16 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Erika D.
Vernon Hills, IL
Probably my favorite of all the Naked Juices! It's healthy and has few if any artificial ingredients. It's great for when you're in a rush in the morning and it is a huge energy boost to help me through the rough mornings.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
This is my favorite flavor of the NAKED drinks!! I drink this one all the time!! I love the fruit variety in this drink yet the mango is still strong. It's a thick consistency without feeling like a milkshake but it's not think like a juice. Great price point too!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
This drink right here got me through so many unbelievably busy college days! While it is just a juice, it also manages to be very filling. One of my favorites! Such a delicious flavor. I've been drinking these for a years so I am a repeater of this product.
Shelby C.
I buy one of these every week and always end up wishing I had bought two! I drink this alone, frozen, and in smoothies. Honestly I don't know how this stuff is so delicious but it has got me hooked! Try this and try it well! You will not regret it one bit!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Naked juices are my go-to when I feel like I need a detox after a huge binge session. They are a good value for the price and taste amazing! So packed with nutrients and calorie rich they are a meal in themselves!
Adreanna A.
Nothing and I mean nothing makes me happier than naked juice drinks . It's so easy to just swing and get one and through the day just get the energy you need from this . If it wasn't like $5 I would get it every day
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I honestly don't think I've ever bought the 64oz like this specifies but I have had the smaller ones. Same thing right? The flavor is ok, I like mango but this to me is too much mango. The consistency is just as you would imagine for a smoothie drink
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This one is definitely my favorite of the Naked smoothies. It has fresh mango taste that's just really good. Sure, it's high in sugar, but so are most juices. I've found if I feel a cold coming on, drinking these seems to help me fight it off. Plus it just tastes good!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
This drink right here got me through so many unbelievably busy college days! While it is just a juice, it also manages to be very filling and always gives me that extra kick of energy to keep going
Jackiee S.
Ugh I can't get enough of this. I'm a mango fanatic and this is just so delicious and it makes me come back for more. It is more on the sweet side compared to the rest of the naked juices. 11/10 would repurchase
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?