BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Hana N.
Hana N.
Mansfield, TX
Used to drink Naked Juice all the time before I discovered how much sugar was in it. Still yummy, but the amount of sugar is ridiculous and not worth it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm addicted to Naked Mighty Mango. It's extremely tasty and packed full of all the healthy things you need from different fruits. Definitely recommend.
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Tacoma
I really like the taste of this mango drink. The drink is kind of thick which isn't my favorite, but I like to drink this when I am on the go.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
Naked juice has a delightful taste and is very affordable! I typically can catch them on sale which is awesome!! Love trying all the varieties offered.
Alyson C.
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
yummy! Buy for every road trip and for at home. Quite affordable, and I get it quite often. Lots of flavor and very healthy. No complaints!
JENNIFER B.
JENNIFER B.
LIDGERWOOD, ND
There's something so wonderful about these drinks. They taste great and make you feel so good. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Soooo delicious I wish I could have this every morning for breakfast. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the price - its a little expensive and the reason why I don't get it as often as I'd like.
Rosemary G.
Rosemary G.
Citrus Heights, CA
Love the naked juices and mango is one of my favorite flavors. I don't think I have ever gone wrong with any of the naked juices. Love that there is no added sugar
Moriah C.
Moriah C.
Columbia City, IN
This is by far my favorite Naked juice smoothie.  This size makes each serving more inexpensive and is perfect to keep in the fridge.
Alex W.
Alex W.
There two types of thickness in the brand and it has to be my favorite drink. Filling on an empty tummy and the tangy flavor is addictive.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?