BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Alexandra C.
Mango is my favorite flavor when it comes to Naked products. I often have a hard time getting their drinks down. However, the mango flavor is a lot sweeter and goes down easier.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this "smoothie" as a meal replacement and as a hunger filling drink. It is packed with numerous fruits and vegetables and has a slight thickness to it ... hint the "smoothie" part of the drink. The drink is not "cheap" in aspects to drugstore / gas station drinks located besides it but it definitely is much more filling and overall a better drink for you. I would definitely recommend this drink and can say it tastes exactly like it is described.
Natasha K.
By far my favorite fruit drink out there. It can be on the expensive size but once you taste it, you realize that it is well worth it. You can also find them on sale most of the time. I recommend to anyone that has trouble eating the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables in a day.
Alyssa F.
I got this size at Costco! It's about $9 which I would say is pricey but it is a big bottle. This would last t family not even 3 days it's so good we drink it so fast. I love almost all the naked juices this one is no different. Just make sure to shake it before consumption! Great yummy as always
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
This is my go to smoothie from the store, it's delicious and makes me feel great. It's easy to pick up and pour, I like to water it down because it's too sweet for me but that's easy to fix. I would say that it if you haven't tried it just do it once, it's fun trying new things.
Adrienne G.
I love the Naked brand. There are so many different flavors to choose from. One of my favorites is the Mango smoothie. The consistency of Naked drinks is thinner than a smoothie you would buy from somewhere such as Tropical Smoothie or Jamba Juice, but it's thicker than juice, creating the perfect balance.
Eryka M.
My fiancé drank this almost everyday. It's too thick and too expensive for me. I don't understand how they put everything on the list inside. He found out it was cancerous and that the company was refunding customers. He sent in his receipts and was refunded 1-2 months worth.
Suzanne M.
SO TASTY!! This is one of my favorite juices to keep on hand. It has a lovely thick texture; this is not a juice for just drinking - it's definitely a smoothie. I think its a great alternative for those picky eaters or for winter months when good fruit is harder to find.
Emily G.
Bowling green, Ky
I buy one of these every time i go to the grocery. not only does it make you feel refreshed, it is so nice to not juice everything at home The flavor is perfect. It is expensive but an understandable convenience fee for the amount of products juiced into the bottle.
Autumn V.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite thing to drink! I buy it from Sam's Club, because the 64 oz is usually cheaper than anywhere else. Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor of all time. I drink the whole 64 oz in a day I swear. It's almost addictive to me. I love love love it.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?