BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Joy T.
If you love mango, you’ll definitely love this! It does seem like it’s missing a flavor but it wasn’t bad. Packaging is always nice and easy to open.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
I love this smoothie. I wish it had less added sugar, but it is pretty tasty. I really like these drinks and how many different varieties there are.
Carla S.
I like the flavor but it's to thick for my preference. I like to water it down a bit. I know it sounds crazy but I just cannot drink it any other way
Lisha R.
Jacksonville
My dad made me try it, and it is reallyyy delicious. You won't regret it if you buy it, I love it. You feel like you are literally drinking mango.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
So good and flavorful. My favorite naked juice. I sink out as a snack sometimes when i get hungry between meals. You can actually taste the Mango.
Kandice H.
This is my favorite mango smoothie I have ever tried. I honestly go thru 3 of the big bottles a week. Its so smooth and refreshing. Its a must try!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
OMG! This juice is simply amazing! I love mango and you get a nice mango flavor. And not only do you get fruit but you get veggie servings as well.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
Had this the other day when I felt like i was getting sick and needed some extra vitamins. These are so good!! All natural sugars and no additives.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I love drinking this in the mornings when I'm in a rush. It keeps me full until lunch and is quick because it's a drink so I can take it on the go.
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
Fairly cheap for what you’re getting. My kids like a cup with their breakfast makes me feel better when I don’t have time to make real smoothies
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?