BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
OMG! This juice is simply amazing! I love mango and you get a nice mango flavor. And not only do you get fruit but you get veggie servings as well.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
So good and flavorful. My favorite naked juice. I sink out as a snack sometimes when i get hungry between meals. You can actually taste the Mango.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Columbus, OH
I love mango so its a obvious that i would love something like this. Its delicious but i can only drink so much of it. but other than that, its delicious!
Shamika M.
Shamika M.
Brigham City, UT
This is the only naked juice I'll drink. It's thick and creamy and tastes like a mango smoothie. And it's not full of seeds like other smoothies.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Orlando
Favorite flavor of Naked juices. So rich and thick in flavor. Can honestly not get enough of it! Might be a little pricey, but worth the money.
Hana N.
Hana N.
Mansfield, TX
Used to drink Naked Juice all the time before I discovered how much sugar was in it. Still yummy, but the amount of sugar is ridiculous and not worth it.
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Tacoma
I really like the taste of this mango drink. The drink is kind of thick which isn't my favorite, but I like to drink this when I am on the go.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
I'm addicted to Naked Mighty Mango. It's extremely tasty and packed full of all the healthy things you need from different fruits. Definitely recommend.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
Naked juice has a delightful taste and is very affordable! I typically can catch them on sale which is awesome!! Love trying all the varieties offered.
Alyson C.
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
yummy! Buy for every road trip and for at home. Quite affordable, and I get it quite often. Lots of flavor and very healthy. No complaints!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?