BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Laura S.
bronx
You guys need Naked juices in your life. They're healthy , they fill you up giving you the nutrients you need & they all taste so good like pure fruit smoothie
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
The mighty mango smoothie is delicious. No need to go to your juice bar in the morning when you have one of these in your refrigerator. Healthy and delicious.
Erika M.
Saint Stephen , MN
Honestly have this every morning for breakfast. It's so tasty and it's all fruits. Perfect way for someone who isn't really hungry to get in a good breakfast!
Lily L.
Mango is one of my favorite fruits! I loved drinking this naked juice flavor in mango. It doesn't have a lot of artificial preservatives which I appreciate.
Bridget F.
Rockledge , Pa
My favorite flavor! Has a lot of sugar but it taste great, quenches my thirst and gives me more energy! Great on the go, definitely holds off hunger for me!
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the most addicting drink ever. It is so refreshing and delicious. I use it in the base of my smoothies it is cheaper then using frozen mango chunks!
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
I love naked juices. Not only are they filling but they are so delicious and contain so many fruits and vegetables. Too expensive to buy regularly though!
Grace M.
Columbus, OH
I love mango so its a obvious that i would love something like this. Its delicious but i can only drink so much of it. but other than that, its delicious!
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Mango Naked is my favorite flavor! It's so good!!!! I love that it is just like a mango!!! This juice is so good for you. It has so many vitamins in it!!!
Summer A.
Sod, WV
This stuff is literally heaven in a bottle! Amazing value. Worth every penny. It went beyond my expectations & I would recommend it to everyone I know!!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?