BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Jennifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who doesn't like mango juice? I love these naked juices! Besides the fact that they are yummy they are nutritious as well and as a mom I feel good about my kids drinking them as well.
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Love this more then other brands I've had. It has such a good result , leaves you feeling healthy . And best takes all the negative areas off . Love this because I got so many compliments afterward when I went out with my friends. And price difference is much better
Sierra B.
Rushmore, MN
I love all the naked juices they are so good and filling to for when your in a rush for breakfast or a snack! They do have a lot of sugar in them but is all natural from fruits!
Naomi V.
Best juice by far!! Will choose mighty mango over juice it up any day. I love the thickness of it and the strong mango flavor, unlike other brands where they barely put mango
mirna r.
Yonkers, NY
One of my favorite flavors when it comes to Naked drinks. I usually buy the larger bottles at Costco. They are definitely a healthier option compared to other beverages
Aliza S.
Topsfield, MA
This is my favorite smoothie flavor out of all of the Naked smoothies. The taste is delicious and it is nice as a snack in between meals or as a breakfast replacement.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like all of the naked brand juice flavors. This one is really good. I don't like just plain orange juice so this adds a lot more flavor with the same vitamins.
Allora M.
Mill Hall, PA
I swear this is heaven in a bottle. I love to grab one on the go for a quick and easy breakfast. And how can you go wrong with all the goodness for you that’s inside.
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
Love this drink so much! So tasty and filling! Sometimes I’ll freeze it and blend it to make a smoothie, or mix it with a little vodka for a fun little cocktail! I always buy it when I see it at the store!
Julissa J.
Mighty Mango has to be my favorite out of all the Naked juices. I would recommend buying the bigger value after trying the small one. I always have this in my fridge & I purchase it every time I go to target!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?