BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Allora M.
Mill Hall, PA
I swear this is heaven in a bottle. I love to grab one on the go for a quick and easy breakfast. And how can you go wrong with all the goodness for you that’s inside.
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
Love this drink so much! So tasty and filling! Sometimes I’ll freeze it and blend it to make a smoothie, or mix it with a little vodka for a fun little cocktail! I always buy it when I see it at the store!
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
I love Naked juice, especially Mighty Mango, but it can be a little pricey to make it a part of your every day meal. It is more of a treat for me. It has a great flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
This s something I would love to write a review on after tasting. I tasted a little before and remember falling in love with it but don’t remember exactly how I️t taste
Jessica R.
Essex Jct, VT
My family buys this frequently, such a good choice when you can eat all your fruits or veggies you just pour a glass of this! Flavor is amazing as well as the nutrition
Jenefer M.
Lawrenceville, GA
My husband loves this flavor of the Naked Juices! The mango Its so dominate and sugary!! It taste really fresh and healthy! I just wishes it didn't have so many calories.
Kayla S.
I love this naked smoothie it’s my favorite one out of all of them the thing about naked product is it dose not leave a grimy taste in your mouth and I love that!
Janet T.
Vista, CA
This is the greatest of all times. It tastes great especially if it's nice and cold. I buy this often and there's no such thing as too much. It's a little pricey but good
McKenna M.
These are amazing the mango taste is great and it's healthy for you the packaging is awesome and it's affordable I would recommend this to anyone I'm a repeating costumer
Cristhian Q.
Omaha, NE
I love the flavor. Not too sweet so it's good to drink. I usually go to Sams club and get the big gallon so that i don't have to go to the store often to get some.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?