BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Julissa J.
Mighty Mango has to be my favorite out of all the Naked juices. I would recommend buying the bigger value after trying the small one. I always have this in my fridge & I purchase it every time I go to target!
Jenefer M.
Lawrenceville, GA
My husband loves this flavor of the Naked Juices! The mango Its so dominate and sugary!! It taste really fresh and healthy! I just wishes it didn't have so many calories.
Janet T.
Vista, CA
This is the greatest of all times. It tastes great especially if it's nice and cold. I buy this often and there's no such thing as too much. It's a little pricey but good
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
The mighty mango flavor I'm naked is overall a pretty good drink but I want to be my favorite smoothie by the brand. At times I felt a bit grainy which I do not like and it's from the mango
Cristhian Q.
Omaha, NE
I love the flavor. Not too sweet so it's good to drink. I usually go to Sams club and get the big gallon so that i don't have to go to the store often to get some.
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
I'd have this every day if I could but my wallet would be empty all the time. This mango juice is the best! Creamy and pure, I mix it into smoothies and other recipes.
Danica T.
Kamas, UT
My all time favorite juice! I love how healthy it is and it tastes amazing too. It tastes like a smoothie. I also love how it is thicker like a smoothie as well.
Jayhyun K.
Edison, NJ
Love the taste and consistency of this smoothie! However, it's a bit expensive and costs just as much as buying a freshly made smoothie from a juice shop. It's great for on-the-go, but probably not as fresh. Also, I've heard that it's not as healthy as advertised.
Regina O.
irvine, CA
Mango is my favorite!!! This isn't too sweet and I love that it's kind of thick. They have small and large sizes and it's a bit pricey but so worth it in my opinion
Sunshyne G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This flavour is my favourite: mighty mango. I love how it's packed with your servings of fruits and vegetable. This is great value for the buck. This surpassed my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?