BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Aliza S.
Aliza S.
Narragansett, RI
This is my favorite smoothie flavor out of all of the Naked smoothies. The taste is delicious and it is nice as a snack in between meals or as a breakfast replacement.
mirna r.
mirna r.
Yonkers, NY
One of my favorite flavors when it comes to Naked drinks. I usually buy the larger bottles at Costco. They are definitely a healthier option compared to other beverages
Liz B.
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Love this more then other brands I've had. It has such a good result , leaves you feeling healthy . And best takes all the negative areas off . Love this because I got so many compliments afterward when I went out with my friends. And price difference is much better
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
I used to love Naked juice because I thought it was a healthy option for a snack. Upon further review and research, it is rather deceitful, and couldn't be less healthy.
Marcie F.
Marcie F.
I love the taste of mango, but I am not a fan of fake mango flavor. Drinking one of these "juices" is great for that, since they use real fruit and not processed flavor! I will often stop by my supermarket after a workout and grab one as a post-workout snack!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
I love Naked juice, especially Mighty Mango, but it can be a little pricey to make it a part of your every day meal. It is more of a treat for me. It has a great flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Rachele N.
Rachele N.
My daughter absolutely loves this mango juice. More like a smoothie, filling and perfect for breakfast and her lunches. Very reasonable and great for mimosas ❤️
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
My favorite kind of all the Naked juice - but it's very sweet so best to dilute it. They're also great to create mixed drinks with or mango sangria for the summer. Not sure how they compare to the "fake" juices, but it's more fruit so it's "healthy"
Ella T.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
This is the most addicting drink ever. It is so refreshing and delicious. I use it in the base of my smoothies it is cheaper then using frozen mango chunks!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?