BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
The mighty mango flavor I'm naked is overall a pretty good drink but I want to be my favorite smoothie by the brand. At times I felt a bit grainy which I do not like and it's from the mango
Regina O.
Irvine, CA
Mango is my favorite!!! This isn't too sweet and I love that it's kind of thick. They have small and large sizes and it's a bit pricey but so worth it in my opinion
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
I'd have this every day if I could but my wallet would be empty all the time. This mango juice is the best! Creamy and pure, I mix it into smoothies and other recipes.
Sunshyne G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This flavour is my favourite: mighty mango. I love how it's packed with your servings of fruits and vegetable. This is great value for the buck. This surpassed my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Rosemary G.
Citrus Heights, CA
Love the naked juices and mango is one of my favorite flavors. I don't think I have ever gone wrong with any of the naked juices. Love that there is no added sugar
Alexandra C.
Mango is my favorite flavor when it comes to Naked products. I often have a hard time getting their drinks down. However, the mango flavor is a lot sweeter and goes down easier.
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
My all time favorite naked smoothie. It tastes just like the one at Jamba juice. It's amazing. Just a little pricey. But for what it tastes like, it's worth it.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Omg this is delicious! It’s really filling too! So many vitamins and good for yous added to the drink, not wasted calories! I 100% recommend this! Great taste!!
Rachele N.
My daughter absolutely loves this mango juice. More like a smoothie, filling and perfect for breakfast and her lunches. Very reasonable and great for mimosas ❤️
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?