BY NAKED JUICE #3 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
Purely addictive. Unfortunately, way too expensive to be a regular part of my day. I rarely buy these since they're often as much as a cup of coffee, which will at least keep me awake.
Katelyn F.
Pooler, GA
Delicious. I love all of the different flavours this brand has to offer!

A little bit expensive but good quality product for the price. can be found at any grocery store in the fridge department almost near the greasy fruit and veggies
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I love this flavor it is one of my favorites! It's a little pricey so I don't buy it all the time so it's a little treat when I do. I like that on the sides of the bottle it says how many of each type of fruit is in it.
Stefani G.
Naked Mango is my Favorite, even tho it is a little pricey I believe it’s worth every penny! Very healthy can find them everywhere and it’s amazing flavors helped me a ton during pregnancy!!!
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This smoothie is great for breakfast. However, it’s EXTREMELY high in sugar so the serving size should be small. Other than that it is delicious but wouldn’t recommend drinking a lot at one time!!!!!!
Hailey K.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite juice and my favorite flavors ! Cures my sweet tooth when I'm trying to be on the heathier side. The bottle also tells you have much fruit you are intaking in each serving so if you are keeping track it is very helpful and interesting !
Dawn B.
Our family really enjoy all make a products. They're fresh and not from concentrate.  We use them to make healthy smoothies or just dink them as they are. Good no matter how you drink them
Jennifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who doesn't like mango juice? I love these naked juices! Besides the fact that they are yummy they are nutritious as well and as a mom I feel good about my kids drinking them as well.
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Love this more then other brands I've had. It has such a good result , leaves you feeling healthy . And best takes all the negative areas off . Love this because I got so many compliments afterward when I went out with my friends. And price difference is much better
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
This drink is amazing such a smooth taste and it fills you up too ! Uch a good price and healthy I definetly recommend this drink to everyone ! I got mines at walmart and sams club
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?