BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Fort Smith, AR
Mango is my favorite out of all the others. Some others have weird textures this one is smoothr to drink. They all taste like baby food to me but I enjoy them regularly as a meal replacement. Great taste and super healthy. I love how it shows you on the side what all fruits and how much was used.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
These are by far my favorite smoothie drinks. The mango is my absolute favorite because it's so refreshing and I enjoy the mango tang it has. The down fall with these is they can be a bit expensive but I feel like it's so worth it because they are so delicious. Once you taste it you'll want more!
Devin R.
Devin R.
Ann Arbor, MI
i love naked smoothies they taste so good and they have great ingredients. this mango one was absolutely delish although the sugar content is a little high. Though it is fruit, which does have a lot of sugar anyway. It tasted very good and has some vitamins and anti oxidants. great job naked.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Getting the big containers of this (and the green machine one) is the best because it is far more affordable, and you have something for the whole week to take for breakfast. It is filling and is absolutely delicious. I would recommend this drink to anyone who likes pure fruit smoothies!
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
By far my favorite fruit drink out there. It can be on the expensive size but once you taste it, you realize that it is well worth it. You can also find them on sale most of the time. I recommend to anyone that has trouble eating the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables in a day.
amber r.
amber r.
La Porte , TX
Such a freshing taste! I can't recommend this enough, I bought it when I was in the store and looking for lunch. I found this and a salad and honestly, this smoothie was more than enough to fill me up. Great for meal replacement if you are having a hard time getting your nutrition
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
This drink is like a real mango with a straw. So good I think the price isn't bad and you can drink it throughout the day. It can be a bit sweet but it has a thick texture to it. I always buy this because I just grab a cup and have it as a smoothie for like breakfast or something
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
This is my go to smoothie from the store, it's delicious and makes me feel great. It's easy to pick up and pour, I like to water it down because it's too sweet for me but that's easy to fix. I would say that it if you haven't tried it just do it once, it's fun trying new things.
Eryka M.
Eryka M.
My fiancé drank this almost everyday. It's too thick and too expensive for me. I don't understand how they put everything on the list inside. He found out it was cancerous and that the company was refunding customers. He sent in his receipts and was refunded 1-2 months worth.
Christina B.
Christina B.
West hartford, CT
Before trying this I was like no I hate mangoes so I'm gonna hate this juice, but I can honestly say it's AMAZING. Great for that energy you need but don't have time to prepare a meal. Higher in calories but they're GOOD calories, but don't combine with a high calorie meal
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?