BY NAKED JUICE #15 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Mazden B.
Lubbock, TX
LOVE THIS STUFF. Hands down, favorite Naked smoothie. Tastes very much like mango. It's very sweet. I wish it were a little cheaper but I understand the price for the amazing taste.
Elizabeth B.
What can I say?? Mighty mango has always been my favorite!! Wish I could drink one a day, but they’re a little pricey for me to do that. So worth it though!! Absolutely delicious!!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
This has got to be my all time favorite makes juice flavor. You can tell they put effort into all of their products but this one is just so yummy! I can’t go a week without it. They usually have decent sales on the product as well!
Sandra I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love mango anything so I had to try this. I like the thickness and sweet taste of this like a smoothie but careful is loaded with sugars! I didn’t think it would have so much since it’s advertise it as a “healthy”juice.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
The mango smoothie is my favorite by Naked! It tastes refreshing and tropical. It is a little more expensive than other brands but overall I feel like it's a great deal. The packaging also tells you how much of each fruit is in a bottle, which will surprise you because there's a ton jam packed in there!!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite naked juice flavor. It is super yummy just to drink as a juice, but I usually use a few splashes of it to add mango flavor to my smoothies. Every grocery store carries it, and the 64 ounce size container is a good bargain. If you like mangoes, definitely pick this up.
Hannah B.
Portland, OR
This juice is tasty and nutritious! I purchase this white frequently and have never been disappointed. The taste is wonderful and I don't feel guilty eating it. The only downside is that this product can be quite pricey, but as far as smoothies goes this is easily the best on the market!
emily 💋.
Phoenix , AZ
BEST NAKED DRINK EVVVAAA! I love this drink so much. It is like 3 dollars for a 8-16oz I don’t know what the exact size it is. I definetly would recommend this to others it’s so good and I would buy again
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I love smoothies and I love mango!! This is the perfect combo!! I do have to say NAKED drinks are on the pricey side and they are just as good as BoatWright and Owalla which are two of my other fav fruit drink brands!! It is really good though and I do like it!! Very pricey though!!
lauren s.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
I recently had stomach problems where I needed a bland diet and this is what got me through day to day! There are so many nutrients included that you will feel great! The taste ia also amazing on all of the flavors! It's all real fruit juice so you know what your'e tasting is real!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?