BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I will recommend this juice they are made with real fruit they taste great and are healthy I fill they give my body the vitamins it needs this are great they are price but what eats you want for a healthy drink
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This one is the best! TASTE SO GOOD . it such a great taste in your mouth . If you love mango anything you’ll love this for sure . I’m totally going to buy more because of how much I like it . 100% recommend
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor by Naked, most of the other smoothie flavors they have, have a really gritty texture- which I hate. But the Mighty Mango is so perfect. You can taste the real mangos, unlike other drinks where you know that it's just some sort of nasty mix. Naked is a little more expensive than other drinks, but it's a great- healthy option. It's worth the cost!
Tori H.
Calhoun Falls
All I can say is that this is the most amazing juice ever!! It feels you up and provides all of the nutrients needed! The Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor because I love mango! 5 stars for me!
Jasmine J.
If you have not truer this drink then you have been lost because this drink is amazing if you love magos then this drink is perfect for you from the day I first tried it it has been one of my favorite drinks the first time I ever tried it was when I was in Costco they were giving out samples after that I loved it so much I now get it every time I got there which is every week
Luz R.
Lawrenceville
Love this juice, love the flavor, this item is so healthy and good as a flavor. Contains a good amount of drink in it and fills you up with a small snack. I would recommend this drink to others.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
I love Naked juice and mighty mango is always my go to flavor! Simply, I just like the way it tastes, the mango flavor is super prevalent. Drinking Naked juice just makes me feel good and like I'm consuming something good for me. I love the alternate fruits and vegetables that are included, which contribute to me thinking I am doing something good for myself by drinking the juice.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
When I was pregnant with my first these naked drinks were Lifesavers! I couldn't keep anything down but these always seemed to soothe me and I felt like I was getting something healthy in me too. Mango was a little sweet but still so thick and yummy!!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Naked makes consistently great tasting juices. One of my favorites is the Mighty Mango Smoothie. It tastes amazing, I get awesome vitamins since it's a combination of fruits, it's good for my body and it does not break the bank.  I also love that their motto is helping people get more out of life! It makes me happy just thinking about it.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
I love that Naked has begun to sell these large bottles of Mighty Mango! It's my favorite flavor of their smoothie line and I'm really happy to invest in larger containers of it. It's a bit pricey but I feel that it is so worth it for the product! I would definitely recommend this larger size for anyone who is a fan of Mighty Mango.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?