BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
This juice is extremely sweet. It gets adicting once you start drinking. I like the taste but worry that it may be harmful to drink it very often. It is quiet tasty. Will definitely purchase it every once in a while.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is so cost effective to get the larger size of this amazing juice! This is my very favorite Naked flavor, and I can't get enough! It's also usually one of two flavors I can find in this size... It would be awesome if Naked could expand on that.
Claudia Cristina P.
This juice in this particular flavor, tastes like you literally ripped a mango off a tree, it's the perfect meal replacement (I do breakfast) for a spring/summer day, tastes soooo good over ice, totally recommend this
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
My favorite to go to juice when I'm in a rush in the morning, I drink one of these probably 3-4 times a week. It tastes just like mangos and is affordable! I love it! Definitely worth the buy every single time
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Love mango, and their drinks are pretty good. I prefer BoltHouse personally but these are still good. Of course, nothing beats a freshly made smoothie but it's better to pick up one of these rather than a soda!
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick I sink this Mighty Mango (best flavor in my opinion) and I feel so much better right away. It's a little thick but that's because it's jam packed with so much fruit!
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are my absolute favorite drinks! The mango is my favorite! I used to drink this when I had class and wasn't able to find the time to sit down and eat before class! Hey would fill me up and taste delicious!
MARIA A.
San Benito, TX
refreshing. something different, but very filling and healthy. i've had different flavors, but i'm more of a mango person. i did try the greens, but too strong for my taste, or maybe it was just that i was pregnant. kind of pricey though
Sierra E.
I love this juice. It has a rich flavor that never gets old. I appreciate the way the flavors go together to create a smooth juice. I honestly think this is a great start to a morning and it provides lots of energy for the of the day. Q
Ansleigh R.
Richmond Hill, GA
love love love this juice. tastes so good and i love all the vegetables incorporated in the juice. the large bottle is so great so you don't have to buy so many small bottles. definitely recommend to everyone who loves fruit juice.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?