BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
I literally cannot live without this drink. I always buy it and have it every morning. For breakfast. It taste so good and it's so nutritious ! It's a bit expensive but you pay the price for good quality. Definitely recommend it to others!
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Of all of the Naked juices, this one is my favorite flavor. I am a sucker for anything mango and this Mighty Mango Smoothie does not disappoint! It is thick enough to feel like a meal and it's packed with fiber and nutrients that you do not get in other juices.
Tracy S.
Ashland , OH
This juice has so  much going for it inside the bottle, yet it still tastes delicious! So many of these healthy drinks have a funky aftertaste or worse yet a gritty texture, but the Naked juice is perfect, a go to; though I do wish they weren't quite as expensive as they are.
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
everything and anything mango i love and naked juice is one of them. although they are healthy i still feel like they taste supper sweet and they are extremely expensive i would buy them more often if the price was cheaper
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
This is my all time favorite juice!!! It packs a punch with the flavor, the nutritional value is off the charts and honestly the price point is right on par with what it should be. My kids really seem to enjoy it as well!
Marcie F.
I love the taste of mango, but I am not a fan of fake mango flavor. Drinking one of these "juices" is great for that, since they use real fruit and not processed flavor! I will often stop by my supermarket after a workout and grab one as a post-workout snack!
Kristina M.
I love this taste. I love that it comes in this side. These products are usually a bit in the thicker side and I am very ok with that. There is a hint of lime in the ingredients and you could taste that it's a hint.
Jane B.
If I wasn't concerned with my sugar intake, I would drink this daily! If you love the Mango McDonalds smoothie, you will love this, what I assume, healthier alternative. I would recommend buying the bigger size for a better value!
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
You would think by looking at the color that it would taste disgusting but it doesn't at all! Full of flavor, tastes just like fruit. Even a little sweet. I love the energy it gives you after drinking a full glass.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I was very hesitant about these drinks at first because how could a smoothie be in a plastic bottle and refrigerated? But these are surprisingly very thick and smooth. They have such natural flavors as well and are pretty healthy on the plus side!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?