BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Asma S.
Asma S.
This smoothie drink is the best. It's my favorite out of all of the naked drinks. I absolutely love the fresh orange/mango flavor it gives! And it's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere!
Belen D.
Belen D.
Calexico
This soda is something very good . Easy to hand out when family is over for When eating food or just want a drink i just put some ice and it's all done! It also fills me stomach and i get full.
Amy P.
Amy P.
College Station, TX
This is my favourite drink from the Naked brand! I absolutely love mangos and this smoothie tastes awesome! I love the bigger size because it's a little less expensive than the smaller bottles.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
This is my favorite flavor from Naked juice! lol I love mango flavors and no one hits the nail on the head like this company. It's a little pricey but it so worth it for the amazing flavor and quality. I buy it all the time!
wesley b.
wesley b.
salt lake city
Oh my gosh this product right here is so so so great i strongly recommend this to everyone I thought I was going to hate this but its like the really heathy soda they are sosososooooooo great you will love it
Namrata P.
Namrata P.
This is my favorite smoothie that I always get when I go grocery shopping it's super healthy. When I don't have time to go to my nearby smoothie shop, I always get this because it tastes super fresh. I definitely recommend
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Bradenton, FL
I love this flavor it is one of my favorites! It's a little pricey so I don't buy it all the time so it's a little treat when I do. I like that on the sides of the bottle it says how many of each type of fruit is in it.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
New Carlisle
This is my favorite smoothie from Naked. It has a strong mango taste which is so sweet and refreshing at the same time. Sometimes i'll mix it with ice cream to make a soft ice cream.
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Tacoma , WA
This is my favorite juice and my favorite flavors ! Cures my sweet tooth when I'm trying to be on the heathier side. The bottle also tells you have much fruit you are intaking in each serving so if you are keeping track it is very helpful and interesting !
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Our family really enjoy all make a products. They're fresh and not from concentrate.  We use them to make healthy smoothies or just dink them as they are. Good no matter how you drink them
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?