BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Adriana B.
Best go to drink around. It's a bit thick but if you can get past the texture then you'll love the taste. NAKED JUICE comes in a verify of diffrent assorted flavors that include fruits & Veggies that you'll love.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I was very hesitant about these drinks at first because how could a smoothie be in a plastic bottle and refrigerated? But these are surprisingly very thick and smooth. They have such natural flavors as well and are pretty healthy on the plus side!
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Love mango, and their drinks are pretty good. I prefer BoltHouse personally but these are still good. Of course, nothing beats a freshly made smoothie but it's better to pick up one of these rather than a soda!
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
This juice is extremely sweet. It gets adicting once you start drinking. I like the taste but worry that it may be harmful to drink it very often. It is quiet tasty. Will definitely purchase it every once in a while.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is so cost effective to get the larger size of this amazing juice! This is my very favorite Naked flavor, and I can't get enough! It's also usually one of two flavors I can find in this size... It would be awesome if Naked could expand on that.
Emily Z.
My favorite kind of all the Naked juice - but it's very sweet so best to dilute it. They're also great to create mixed drinks with or mango sangria for the summer. Not sure how they compare to the "fake" juices, but it's more fruit so it's "healthy"
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
My favorite to go to juice when I'm in a rush in the morning, I drink one of these probably 3-4 times a week. It tastes just like mangos and is affordable! I love it! Definitely worth the buy every single time
Claudia Cristina P.
This juice in this particular flavor, tastes like you literally ripped a mango off a tree, it's the perfect meal replacement (I do breakfast) for a spring/summer day, tastes soooo good over ice, totally recommend this
Ruhama H.
Phoenix, AZ
I tend to gravitate to naked drinks when I’m in the mood for a study drink. When I’m not in the mood for a large heavy breakfast, I’d just drink this and it will fill me right up. So delicious and is healthy
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick I sink this Mighty Mango (best flavor in my opinion) and I feel so much better right away. It's a little thick but that's because it's jam packed with so much fruit!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?