BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Jewels J.
It’s a bit sweet but love the consistency the tease it’s amazing just to drink the smoothie in the morning with the banana or just toast and peanut butter with a smoothie call it a day makes a perfect light semi my breakfast
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
everything and anything mango i love and naked juice is one of them. although they are healthy i still feel like they taste supper sweet and they are extremely expensive i would buy them more often if the price was cheaper
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
This is my all time favorite juice!!! It packs a punch with the flavor, the nutritional value is off the charts and honestly the price point is right on par with what it should be. My kids really seem to enjoy it as well!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Yum! I like to buy the huge container of this because everyone in the family likes it. I don't love that it's so thick sometimes so I'll add a little water. Love that my kids are getting good ingredients in their juice instead of a bunch of sugar & additives.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best juice I have ever had. I am not a huge juice fan due to the sugars but I love this juice. Great source of vitamins, fruity, thick like a smoothie. I would drink this every day for the rest of my life if I could
Marcie F.
I love the taste of mango, but I am not a fan of fake mango flavor. Drinking one of these "juices" is great for that, since they use real fruit and not processed flavor! I will often stop by my supermarket after a workout and grab one as a post-workout snack!
Kristina M.
I love this taste. I love that it comes in this side. These products are usually a bit in the thicker side and I am very ok with that. There is a hint of lime in the ingredients and you could taste that it's a hint.
Jane B.
If I wasn't concerned with my sugar intake, I would drink this daily! If you love the Mango McDonalds smoothie, you will love this, what I assume, healthier alternative. I would recommend buying the bigger size for a better value!
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
You would think by looking at the color that it would taste disgusting but it doesn't at all! Full of flavor, tastes just like fruit. Even a little sweet. I love the energy it gives you after drinking a full glass.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?