BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
Although high in sugar I still love this drink but because of my workouts I would only drink this in the morning so I can burn the sugar fat through the day. Kinda pricey for one drink so definitely purchase at your local wholesale store like Costco or Sams club!
Shelby M.
Apple Valley, CA
I love naked juice, perhaps too much. Be sure to read the label to see how much sugar you are really taking in, but I am a sucker for naked juice and will continue to drink it anyways. lol I only drink it every once in a while, will usually drink it a lot over a short period of time then get sick of it and take a break and go back to it later.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
I love NAKED juice with a passion!! My favorite by far is the Green Machine ❤ These juices are not only incredibly tasty but are great for people who do not have the time to make juice at home. If my love for them has not convinced you try one for yourself!
Nadia R.
Great product. My mom would by this for me and my sister all the time and comes in great use for memes... lol anywho it has a really great taste only downside is it is quite pricey. I recommend buying this from Bjs. They have coupons for this usually.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
I literally cannot live without this drink. I always buy it and have it every morning. For breakfast. It taste so good and it's so nutritious ! It's a bit expensive but you pay the price for good quality. Definitely recommend it to others!
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Of all of the Naked juices, this one is my favorite flavor. I am a sucker for anything mango and this Mighty Mango Smoothie does not disappoint! It is thick enough to feel like a meal and it's packed with fiber and nutrients that you do not get in other juices.
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
This juice has so  much going for it inside the bottle, yet it still tastes delicious! So many of these healthy drinks have a funky aftertaste or worse yet a gritty texture, but the Naked juice is perfect, a go to; though I do wish they weren't quite as expensive as they are.
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
everything and anything mango i love and naked juice is one of them. although they are healthy i still feel like they taste supper sweet and they are extremely expensive i would buy them more often if the price was cheaper
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
This is my all time favorite juice!!! It packs a punch with the flavor, the nutritional value is off the charts and honestly the price point is right on par with what it should be. My kids really seem to enjoy it as well!
Marcie F.
I love the taste of mango, but I am not a fan of fake mango flavor. Drinking one of these "juices" is great for that, since they use real fruit and not processed flavor! I will often stop by my supermarket after a workout and grab one as a post-workout snack!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?