BY NAKED JUICE #15 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Adriana B.
Best go to drink around. It's a bit thick but if you can get past the texture then you'll love the taste. NAKED JUICE comes in a verify of diffrent assorted flavors that include fruits & Veggies that you'll love.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I was very hesitant about these drinks at first because how could a smoothie be in a plastic bottle and refrigerated? But these are surprisingly very thick and smooth. They have such natural flavors as well and are pretty healthy on the plus side!
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
My favorite to go to juice when I'm in a rush in the morning, I drink one of these probably 3-4 times a week. It tastes just like mangos and is affordable! I love it! Definitely worth the buy every single time
Claudia Cristina P.
This juice in this particular flavor, tastes like you literally ripped a mango off a tree, it's the perfect meal replacement (I do breakfast) for a spring/summer day, tastes soooo good over ice, totally recommend this
Emily Z.
My favorite kind of all the Naked juice - but it's very sweet so best to dilute it. They're also great to create mixed drinks with or mango sangria for the summer. Not sure how they compare to the "fake" juices, but it's more fruit so it's "healthy"
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are my absolute favorite drinks! The mango is my favorite! I used to drink this when I had class and wasn't able to find the time to sit down and eat before class! Hey would fill me up and taste delicious!
Ruhama H.
Phoenix, AZ
I tend to gravitate to naked drinks when I’m in the mood for a study drink. When I’m not in the mood for a large heavy breakfast, I’d just drink this and it will fill me right up. So delicious and is healthy
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best tasting juices I have tried. It’s also a great consistency and not too thick or too watery. It is a little pricey but not the worst for juices. I also don’t like how much sugar is in it.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick I sink this Mighty Mango (best flavor in my opinion) and I feel so much better right away. It's a little thick but that's because it's jam packed with so much fruit!
MARIA A.
San Benito, TX
refreshing. something different, but very filling and healthy. i've had different flavors, but i'm more of a mango person. i did try the greens, but too strong for my taste, or maybe it was just that i was pregnant. kind of pricey though
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?