BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Love mango, and their drinks are pretty good. I prefer BoltHouse personally but these are still good. Of course, nothing beats a freshly made smoothie but it's better to pick up one of these rather than a soda!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick I sink this Mighty Mango (best flavor in my opinion) and I feel so much better right away. It's a little thick but that's because it's jam packed with so much fruit!
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Denver
I'm not a breakfast person at all. So one day I came across this and now I am slowly becoming one this being my go to even when I am on the go. Gets my filled up and ready for the day every time. And lets not forget how delicious this is!!! 😋😍😋😍😋😍
Aleta B.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I was very hesitant about these drinks at first because how could a smoothie be in a plastic bottle and refrigerated? But these are surprisingly very thick and smooth. They have such natural flavors as well and are pretty healthy on the plus side!
samantha b.
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
My favorite to go to juice when I'm in a rush in the morning, I drink one of these probably 3-4 times a week. It tastes just like mangos and is affordable! I love it! Definitely worth the buy every single time
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is so cost effective to get the larger size of this amazing juice! This is my very favorite Naked flavor, and I can't get enough! It's also usually one of two flavors I can find in this size... It would be awesome if Naked could expand on that.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Arlington
Wit a busy mom I don’t always have time to have a good meal. And when I don’t i go with this drink. And mango flavor is one of my favorite. It fills me up enough without feeling hungry. And it also is healthy.
Jane B.
Jane B.
If I wasn't concerned with my sugar intake, I would drink this daily! If you love the Mango McDonalds smoothie, you will love this, what I assume, healthier alternative. I would recommend buying the bigger size for a better value!
Claudia Cristina P.
Claudia Cristina P.
This juice in this particular flavor, tastes like you literally ripped a mango off a tree, it's the perfect meal replacement (I do breakfast) for a spring/summer day, tastes soooo good over ice, totally recommend this
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
This juice has so  much going for it inside the bottle, yet it still tastes delicious! So many of these healthy drinks have a funky aftertaste or worse yet a gritty texture, but the Naked juice is perfect, a go to; though I do wish they weren't quite as expensive as they are.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?