BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Kellie Ann L.
['Winfield', 'WV'], WV
I love a lot of the flavors Naked offers in their juices. I will usually drink a Naked juice when I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to make anything for breakfast. They keep me full for awhile, but it’s better to eat something small with it!
Mariah G.
This is great for mornings when I don’t eat a lot and tastes amazing too! The texture is great! Smooth and not chunky! I live this stuff! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. I can’t stop buying it. The flavor is great! Not too overpowering of mango
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Of all of the Naked juices, this one is my favorite flavor. I am a sucker for anything mango and this Mighty Mango Smoothie does not disappoint! It is thick enough to feel like a meal and it's packed with fiber and nutrients that you do not get in other juices.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
This is the only Naked juice I buy and it is very delicious. It is the right amount of sweetness and it is also the right amount of smoothness. I like the ingredients and will continue purchasing. Might give the others a shot as well.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
I literally cannot live without this drink. I always buy it and have it every morning. For breakfast. It taste so good and it's so nutritious ! It's a bit expensive but you pay the price for good quality. Definitely recommend it to others!
Mallory R.
Anderson , SC
I buy this product about once every two weeks and always tell myself I’ll try another flavor but end up getting the same one, so delicious. I love that it tells you on the side what amount of fruits and veggies you’re drinking too!
Krystal I.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this juice! It tastes great! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. If it was cheaper I would definitely purchase it more often but since it isn't, it's more like a treat for me when I get it. Definitely try it & give it a shot!
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
This juice has so  much going for it inside the bottle, yet it still tastes delicious! So many of these healthy drinks have a funky aftertaste or worse yet a gritty texture, but the Naked juice is perfect, a go to; though I do wish they weren't quite as expensive as they are.
Maureen B.
Denver
I'm not a breakfast person at all. So one day I came across this and now I am slowly becoming one this being my go to even when I am on the go. Gets my filled up and ready for the day every time. And lets not forget how delicious this is!!! 😋😍😋😍😋😍
Ogechi A.
Sooo delicious and gives you great dietary supplements. I know I get lots of vitamin c and fruit servings in every cup. The best part of this brand is that they don’t add any chemicals, it’s just pure fruit and vegetable juice
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?