BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Mark L.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Of all of the Naked juices, this one is my favorite flavor. I am a sucker for anything mango and this Mighty Mango Smoothie does not disappoint! It is thick enough to feel like a meal and it's packed with fiber and nutrients that you do not get in other juices.
shannon l.
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
everything and anything mango i love and naked juice is one of them. although they are healthy i still feel like they taste supper sweet and they are extremely expensive i would buy them more often if the price was cheaper
Joy C.
Joy C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how it tastes so much. I usually finish the small bottom in five minutes because once you taste it, you want to keep having it until it's gone. It's good value for a good price. I really can't say anything bad about it. It is always in my fridge.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Mighty Mango is my favorite smoothie! The best flavor and such a good treat. Love the health benefits and consistency too. Perfect for a hot summer day but great all year round. A little pricy, but delicious non the less.
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
This is my all time favorite juice!!! It packs a punch with the flavor, the nutritional value is off the charts and honestly the price point is right on par with what it should be. My kids really seem to enjoy it as well!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I love this taste. I love that it comes in this side. These products are usually a bit in the thicker side and I am very ok with that. There is a hint of lime in the ingredients and you could taste that it's a hint.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
You would think by looking at the color that it would taste disgusting but it doesn't at all! Full of flavor, tastes just like fruit. Even a little sweet. I love the energy it gives you after drinking a full glass.
Shamole A.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are my absolute favorite drinks! The mango is my favorite! I used to drink this when I had class and wasn't able to find the time to sit down and eat before class! Hey would fill me up and taste delicious!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Love mango, and their drinks are pretty good. I prefer BoltHouse personally but these are still good. Of course, nothing beats a freshly made smoothie but it's better to pick up one of these rather than a soda!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Whenever I feel like I might be getting sick I sink this Mighty Mango (best flavor in my opinion) and I feel so much better right away. It's a little thick but that's because it's jam packed with so much fruit!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?