BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
So good! Mango is my go -to flavor for naked juice! Even though they have other fruit in the mix, it still tastes like mango and you can't even tell the others are there.
McKenna M.
These are amazing the mango taste is great and it's healthy for you the packaging is awesome and it's affordable I would recommend this to anyone I'm a repeating costumer
Akhda O.
God i hate the taste of every flavor but drinking naked juice always makes me feel like im doing something good for myself. It instantly makes me feel super healthy
Jocy P.
North Shore
I love these juices or smoothies .... But i love the ones that say pure protein ... They are so delicious the flavor of the pure protein smoothies is so good ...
Michele W.
helena
Best flavor of baked juice. I like knowing the ingredients are all natural fruit and getting my fruit and veggie servings that I need. They are a bit pricey but go on sale often. I will definitely buy again.
Ashley S.
Naked Mighty Mango has become a staple in our household recently. Picked it up on a whim while in Costco while looking for things to use in smoothies. Quickly discovered that it is amazing. It has a thicker consistency, though not as thick as a smoothie. It is sweet, but it's easy to tell that the sweetness comes from the mangos, which I have always felt have a higher sweetness to them that most other fruits. The mango flavor on it is lovely and feels like you found the most perfectly pure mango of the bunch. While I love mixing it into my smoothies, I also just love to drink it as is. It's great for a sweet tooth, but doesn't leave me regretful. It's also great that the juice includes other fruits such as apples, oranges and bananas. All in all, I am so happy that I gave this drink a try!
Jennifer Q.
Soooo delicious I wish I could have this every morning for breakfast. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the price - its a little expensive and the reason why I don't get it as often as I'd like.
Alyssa F.
I got this size at Costco! It's about $9 which I would say is pricey but it is a big bottle. This would last t family not even 3 days it's so good we drink it so fast. I love almost all the naked juices this one is no different. Just make sure to shake it before consumption! Great yummy as always
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
The mighty mango flavor is my favorite Naked Juice flavor. It's really packed with flavor, and it doesn't even taste like you're drinking something so healthy. I'm not great at remembering to eat a full breakfast, so I love grabbing these to fill out my breakfast when I don't have time to wash fruit or sit down for breakfast. They're actually pretty filling too.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
This smoothie is a great healthier alternative to going out and getting one. If you love mango, this will be your dream. The consistency is not chunky at all, and has a little bit of a texture (enough to where you are assured its real fruit). It is a bit on the sweeter side and does include a lot of sugar, but it all adds to the taste. Would recommend to fruit lovers. :))
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?