BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Mariah G.
This is great for mornings when I don’t eat a lot and tastes amazing too! The texture is great! Smooth and not chunky! I live this stuff! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. I can’t stop buying it. The flavor is great! Not too overpowering of mango
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Absolutely love love love mango and has to be one of the best mango drinks that actually taste like mango. One thing I do not like is that i find that i am usually still thirsty so i follow it with water, but i would definitely recommend
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
This is the only Naked juice I buy and it is very delicious. It is the right amount of sweetness and it is also the right amount of smoothness. I like the ingredients and will continue purchasing. Might give the others a shot as well.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Of all of the Naked juices, this one is my favorite flavor. I am a sucker for anything mango and this Mighty Mango Smoothie does not disappoint! It is thick enough to feel like a meal and it's packed with fiber and nutrients that you do not get in other juices.
Maciel C.
Orlando, FL
I literally cannot live without this drink. I always buy it and have it every morning. For breakfast. It taste so good and it's so nutritious ! It's a bit expensive but you pay the price for good quality. Definitely recommend it to others!
Mallory R.
Anderson , SC
I buy this product about once every two weeks and always tell myself I’ll try another flavor but end up getting the same one, so delicious. I love that it tells you on the side what amount of fruits and veggies you’re drinking too!
Tori H.
Greenwood, SC
All I can say is that this is the most amazing juice ever!! It feels you up and provides all of the nutrients needed! The Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor because I love mango! 5 stars for me!
Krystal B.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this juice! It tastes great! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. If it was cheaper I would definitely purchase it more often but since it isn't, it's more like a treat for me when I get it. Definitely try it & give it a shot!
Maureen B.
Denver
I'm not a breakfast person at all. So one day I came across this and now I am slowly becoming one this being my go to even when I am on the go. Gets my filled up and ready for the day every time. And lets not forget how delicious this is!!! 😋😍😋😍😋😍
Ogechi A.
Sooo delicious and gives you great dietary supplements. I know I get lots of vitamin c and fruit servings in every cup. The best part of this brand is that they don’t add any chemicals, it’s just pure fruit and vegetable juice
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?