BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Karli G.
Rock Hill, SC
This smoothie is my go-to breakfast drink. It works perfect with any light and easy meal you're having cause it is filling enough as it is. I love how you can individually taste every fruit and veggie in the drink. I would absolutely by this and recommend it.
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
Although high in sugar I still love this drink but because of my workouts I would only drink this in the morning so I can burn the sugar fat through the day. Kinda pricey for one drink so definitely purchase at your local wholesale store like Costco or Sams club!
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
This makes a good breakfast drink. It is crisp and full of flavors. The bottle i purchased was the bigger one with plenty for a few days. they are more on the expensive side but it beats trying to make them yourself. they are healthy and they taste good as well.
Shelby M.
Apple Valley, CA
I love naked juice, perhaps too much. Be sure to read the label to see how much sugar you are really taking in, but I am a sucker for naked juice and will continue to drink it anyways. lol I only drink it every once in a while, will usually drink it a lot over a short period of time then get sick of it and take a break and go back to it later.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
I love NAKED juice with a passion!! My favorite by far is the Green Machine ❤ These juices are not only incredibly tasty but are great for people who do not have the time to make juice at home. If my love for them has not convinced you try one for yourself!
Lizbeth M.
It i could give this 6 stars i would. THEE absolute best juice out there. I was introduced to it maybe 2 years back and since then i crave it anywhere we go. Sold at almost any store including cosco in a big bottle, separately, or in packs with several flavors.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Might mango is my favorite flavor of Naked! It's tasty but it is crucial to look at the serving size. I didn't realize that a bottle was multiple servings! I definitely fills you up and is readily available in gas stations, grocery and convenient stores.
Nadia R.
Great product. My mom would by this for me and my sister all the time and comes in great use for memes... lol anywho it has a really great taste only downside is it is quite pricey. I recommend buying this from Bjs. They have coupons for this usually.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
Naked smoothies are such a great thing for breakfast! It’s quick and healthy and a great way to start the day! I especially love getting the 64 oz bottles because there is enough to share for the whole family! Mighty mango is my favorite flavor!
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This beverage is literally the best out there and quenches my thirst everytime l.  Made with such flavor and it's excellent l.  I usually buy ig at vons and usually it's on sale so it's not at all pricey l.  I would definitely recommend it to others
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?