BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Aliza S.
Topsfield, MA
This is my favorite smoothie flavor out of all of the Naked smoothies. The taste is delicious and it is nice as a snack in between meals or as a breakfast replacement.
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
Love this drink so much! So tasty and filling! Sometimes I’ll freeze it and blend it to make a smoothie, or mix it with a little vodka for a fun little cocktail! I always buy it when I see it at the store!
somer y.
Mango Was the first Naked drink I tried and I was hooked from then on. I've tried a few different blends and all have been so good. I get some every time I grocery shop.
Allora M.
Mill Hall, PA
I swear this is heaven in a bottle. I love to grab one on the go for a quick and easy breakfast. And how can you go wrong with all the goodness for you that’s inside.
Ruth F.
Homewood, AL
Mighty Mango is my favorite Naked juice! It tastes so good, like dessert! I could drink it as a whole meal, and usually its my breakfast! A good way to start the day.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
I love this juice from this brand. I've tried other flavors, but mango is definitely my favorite. Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
I used to love Naked juice because I thought it was a healthy option for a snack. Upon further review and research, it is rather deceitful, and couldn't be less healthy.
Jackie P.
Richmond , VA
I love Naked juice, especially Mighty Mango, but it can be a little pricey to make it a part of your every day meal. It is more of a treat for me. It has a great flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Jessica R.
My family buys this frequently, such a good choice when you can eat all your fruits or veggies you just pour a glass of this! Flavor is amazing as well as the nutrition
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
The products not bad , super affordable and contains a good amount of product. I used it a couple of times , and I liked it . Smells great also works pretty good and last forever .
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?