BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Sedona T.
Sedona T.
I stopped drinking these because I heard that the company was under fire for using formaldehyde in these smoothies. When I used to drink them though, they were my favorite prepackaged smoothie. The Mighty Mango is so smooth and super delicious!
jaimie l.
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
i think that naked juices are a bit overhyped. they are not cheap and although they do contain a lot of fruits and vegetables they are filled with sugar. i know that fruits and such naturally have sugars but there is wayy to much in one bottle to say that they are all natural sugars. the juice also isnt smooth and is a but on the chunky side. it tastes good but i know that its not good for me at all
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Athens
Out of all the Naked juice smoothies I have tried, nothing compares to the mighty mango flavor. I could probably drink an entire gallon of this. It is so yummy and sweet and tastes just like mangos. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something fruity and filling to drink
rebecca a.
rebecca a.
San Diego
This beverage is literally the best out there and quenches my thirst everytime l.  Made with such flavor and it's excellent l.  I usually buy ig at vons and usually it's on sale so it's not at all pricey l.  I would definitely recommend it to others
Irma A.
Irma A.
New York City
The naked mango juice is my favorite. The mango taste is on point! They are thick and full body fruit flavor. My only negative is that they r a tad too sweet for me. Everyone's taste is different so go ahead and give it try you won't regret it
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
This is the only Naked juice I buy and it is very delicious. It is the right amount of sweetness and it is also the right amount of smoothness. I like the ingredients and will continue purchasing. Might give the others a shot as well.
Maciel C.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
I literally cannot live without this drink. I always buy it and have it every morning. For breakfast. It taste so good and it's so nutritious ! It's a bit expensive but you pay the price for good quality. Definitely recommend it to others!
Molly E.
Molly E.
Winona
LOOVE THIS JUICE/ SMOOTHIE !!!! Has a great creamy, sweet taste. Good combination of Mnago to other fruits in the drink. Can be a bit pricey sometimes. Highly recommend to others who like smoothies. Will be buying again soon.
Krystal I.
Krystal I.
Somerset, NJ
Love this juice! It tastes great! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. If it was cheaper I would definitely purchase it more often but since it isn't, it's more like a treat for me when I get it. Definitely try it & give it a shot!
Ogechi A.
Ogechi A.
Sooo delicious and gives you great dietary supplements. I know I get lots of vitamin c and fruit servings in every cup. The best part of this brand is that they don’t add any chemicals, it’s just pure fruit and vegetable juice
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?