BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
Although high in sugar I still love this drink but because of my workouts I would only drink this in the morning so I can burn the sugar fat through the day. Kinda pricey for one drink so definitely purchase at your local wholesale store like Costco or Sams club!
Hira J.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i buy these for my household and its wonderful. I usually purchase the 64 oz from walmart and overtime, everyone ends up having atleast a glassful. Its healthy, its delicious, it fills you up. Its a little pricey but its also super healthy. I would give it a try!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite flavor among any other naked juice because it has this very great kick of tropical fruits that i think is really perfect for hot summer. I like to put ice on it and then just sip it under the sun. Its really good and healthy at the same time.
Sahara B.
Sahara B.
Falls Mills, VA
This is the best mango drink I have ever had. I think it is Naked’s best juice. I am always buying this at Walmart of a gas station. There are no flaws. I love the smoothness and burst of flavor. Along with all the fruits and veggies, which you don’t even taste!
Sida A.
Sida A.
The mighty mango flavor is my absolutely favorite flavor. I recommend it to everyone I know that loves smoothies or mango. Kroger have a off brand but it do not compare to naked what so ever! It is very affordable however it taste so good I finish it so fast !
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Apple Valley, CA
I love naked juice, perhaps too much. Be sure to read the label to see how much sugar you are really taking in, but I am a sucker for naked juice and will continue to drink it anyways. lol I only drink it every once in a while, will usually drink it a lot over a short period of time then get sick of it and take a break and go back to it later.
Jolaine V.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
I love NAKED juice with a passion!! My favorite by far is the Green Machine ❤ These juices are not only incredibly tasty but are great for people who do not have the time to make juice at home. If my love for them has not convinced you try one for yourself!
Niaz P.
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite juice. The mango smoothie is at a perfect consistency and has a lot of great taste. Its a little expensive but buying it in bigger quantities tends to offset the cost. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a smoothie drink.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Anderson
When I was pregnant with my first these naked drinks were Lifesavers! I couldn't keep anything down but these always seemed to soothe me and I felt like I was getting something healthy in me too. Mango was a little sweet but still so thick and yummy!!
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
Great product. My mom would by this for me and my sister all the time and comes in great use for memes... lol anywho it has a really great taste only downside is it is quite pricey. I recommend buying this from Bjs. They have coupons for this usually.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?