BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Naomi V.
Best juice by far!! Will choose mighty mango over juice it up any day. I love the thickness of it and the strong mango flavor, unlike other brands where they barely put mango
Sofia S.
Mango is my favorite fruit. Mango smoothie is my favorite. This brand is amazing they have amazing products. Many different flavors to choose from. All delicious and tasty.
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
My favorite flavor! It is super filling, not overly sweet, and just such a great flavor. It is a bit on the pricier side but it is a solid meal replacement. I recommend.
Nikky D.
I absolutely love this smoothie. I try to keep them in stock at our house because as parents we're very busy and sometimes it's hard to have breakfast on hectic mornings. These smoothies taste like you're eating fresh fruit!
Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
I love this product it's an amazing price it comes in a small and full size and a different flavors great for if you do want to go on a diet or if you're trying to lower down on juice and soda
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love these little smoothies though their a bit pricey. Not only are they healthy made of good ingredients, but having a cold one in a hot day, always gives me a boost
Leah W.
This is the mightiest of all the naked drinks. Too expensive for me to drink regularly. But every once in a while I get a craving and treat myself. I love this flavor.
Aliza S.
Topsfield, MA
This is my favorite smoothie flavor out of all of the Naked smoothies. The taste is delicious and it is nice as a snack in between meals or as a breakfast replacement.
somer y.
Mango Was the first Naked drink I tried and I was hooked from then on. I've tried a few different blends and all have been so good. I get some every time I grocery shop.
Rachel I.
Ventura, CA
Love this drink so much! So tasty and filling! Sometimes I’ll freeze it and blend it to make a smoothie, or mix it with a little vodka for a fun little cocktail! I always buy it when I see it at the store!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?