BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Naked juice is the best and I used to actually buy one for every day of the week. I love all the kinds they have but my favorite is the mango one. You should definitely give them a try! You won’t regret it.
Sierra B.
Rushmore, MN
I love all the naked juices they are so good and filling to for when your in a rush for breakfast or a snack! They do have a lot of sugar in them but is all natural from fruits!
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
BEST STUFF EVER I have loved this brand and this flavor of Naked for YEARS. The price is incredibly expensive but i would splurge on it every now and again just to taste these beautiful drinks I love them.
Jailyn L.
Lebanon, OR
I love anything mango. This drink is sooooo yummy i love it and it met all my expectations. When i’m feeling yucky and want something to pick me up i always grab for this. Def buy again and again ! Love it
Lillian G.
Omgosh this has such a nice smooth taste to it. Very fulfilling I’d have to say. Nice after taste and love that mango flavor. It just so incredibly good. I do often repurchase.
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I have always loved naked smoothies, but nightly mango has my heart. It is by far one of the best ones naked carries. It is slightly expensive but more than worth it. I will buy a million more!!!!!!!!!
Ashton B.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite go to for a quick breakfast or snack! Filling and delicious. Also, as a professional nanny I like to keep these in stock for the kids! Easy way to work in a healthy snack and they love it!!
Naomi V.
Best juice by far!! Will choose mighty mango over juice it up any day. I love the thickness of it and the strong mango flavor, unlike other brands where they barely put mango
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Mighty mango juice by naked is just delicious. I love to drink this whenever I start to feel under the weather. All of the good things in there really help to give me a boost
Sofia S.
Mango is my favorite fruit. Mango smoothie is my favorite. This brand is amazing they have amazing products. Many different flavors to choose from. All delicious and tasty.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?