BY NAKED JUICE #4 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Debbie H.
08754
Naked Juices Mighty Mango Smoothie in the 64 oz bottle was the answer to my prayers. This large size container is just great for my family since everyone just loves it. Throw some in the blender with some ice cubes for a hot summers days treat..I highly recommend you give it a try..you will not regret it.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
How can you go wrong with mango?!?! Oh wait you can't! This is my favorite naked juice. It is on the thicker side but it's delicious and filling. For some it could replace a meal I suppose. Def go out and give it a try
Misty M.
I was obsessed with this mango flavor but had to stop drinking them due to the nutrition value not being as healthy as I thought they were. Still drink every once in a wheelchair just because they taste so good
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Such a refreshing product. I like how many vitamins it contains and gives your body. You could also use this product as juicing and it actually keeps you full for a while. Only thing is that it is a little thicker than most juice but still taste amazing. They have so many different flavors as well.
Diba D.
This is the best juice/smoothie ever. When I want to eat something but want to be healthy I’ll just have a naked and then I’m full! I will literally buy the 32oz bottle and it will be gone in two days! So good, so delicious. The other flavors are good too, but mighty mango is the best!
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
This naked juice is amazing!! There is so much fruit packed in there, yet it still tastes so good. It is much better than the alternative types of smoothies, and I don’t think there’s much room for improvement. Tastes like mangoes and has a thick consistency. I would recommend this!!
Winter H.
This drink is pretty thick, which is good since its basically a smoothie. It is kinda expensive but its healthy and beneficial. All the flavors are really good and I have not found one that I haven't liked. I normally get these as meal replacements when I forgot to eat.
Karli G.
Rock Hill, SC
This smoothie is my go-to breakfast drink. It works perfect with any light and easy meal you're having cause it is filling enough as it is. I love how you can individually taste every fruit and veggie in the drink. I would absolutely by this and recommend it.
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
Although high in sugar I still love this drink but because of my workouts I would only drink this in the morning so I can burn the sugar fat through the day. Kinda pricey for one drink so definitely purchase at your local wholesale store like Costco or Sams club!
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
This makes a good breakfast drink. It is crisp and full of flavors. The bottle i purchased was the bigger one with plenty for a few days. they are more on the expensive side but it beats trying to make them yourself. they are healthy and they taste good as well.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?