BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Becky R.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite naked juice flavor. It is super yummy just to drink as a juice, but I usually use a few splashes of it to add mango flavor to my smoothies. Every grocery store carries it, and the 64 ounce size container is a good bargain. If you like mangoes, definitely pick this up.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Such a refreshing product. I like how many vitamins it contains and gives your body. You could also use this product as juicing and it actually keeps you full for a while. Only thing is that it is a little thicker than most juice but still taste amazing. They have so many different flavors as well.
kris b.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I love smoothies and I love mango!! This is the perfect combo!! I do have to say NAKED drinks are on the pricey side and they are just as good as BoatWright and Owalla which are two of my other fav fruit drink brands!! It is really good though and I do like it!! Very pricey though!!
Avery B.
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
This naked juice is amazing!! There is so much fruit packed in there, yet it still tastes so good. It is much better than the alternative types of smoothies, and I don’t think there’s much room for improvement. Tastes like mangoes and has a thick consistency. I would recommend this!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Salem
I love Naked juices! It feels like anytime I go to the grocery store and am in the mood to treat myself, I automatically gravitate towards the refrigerated juice section. If you are at all a fan of mangos, I highly recommend you try this Mango Smoothie from Naked Juice!
Karli G.
Karli G.
Lexington
This smoothie is my go-to breakfast drink. It works perfect with any light and easy meal you're having cause it is filling enough as it is. I love how you can individually taste every fruit and veggie in the drink. I would absolutely by this and recommend it.
Abby E.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love this juice! I get the jumbo size and it lasts me about 3-4 days! I love how it tells how many fruits are squeezed into this on the back so you know exactly what you are drinking! The taste is amazing and so sweet yet healthy at the same time! Highly recommend
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
It i could give this 6 stars i would. THEE absolute best juice out there. I was introduced to it maybe 2 years back and since then i crave it anywhere we go. Sold at almost any store including cosco in a big bottle, separately, or in packs with several flavors.
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
Phoenix , AZ
Although high in sugar I still love this drink but because of my workouts I would only drink this in the morning so I can burn the sugar fat through the day. Kinda pricey for one drink so definitely purchase at your local wholesale store like Costco or Sams club!
Sahara B.
Sahara B.
Falls Mills, VA
This is the best mango drink I have ever had. I think it is Naked’s best juice. I am always buying this at Walmart of a gas station. There are no flaws. I love the smoothness and burst of flavor. Along with all the fruits and veggies, which you don’t even taste!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?