BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Bella C.
Bella C.
Seattle
Ah Naked mango juice smoothie. This has literally saved me from hours of hunger at countless Starbucks and kiosks at airports when I'm in a veganless dessert and there are no other options. With this and 16 oz of water you can survive anything on your travels throughout the United States. It's got a tangy flavor that can perk you up a little bit it's also important to drink water while you have this so you really get hydration  in addition to all the goodness in this juice on your flight!
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor by Naked, most of the other smoothie flavors they have, have a really gritty texture- which I hate. But the Mighty Mango is so perfect. You can taste the real mangos, unlike other drinks where you know that it's just some sort of nasty mix. Naked is a little more expensive than other drinks, but it's a great- healthy option. It's worth the cost!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
The mighty mango flavor is my favorite Naked Juice flavor. It's really packed with flavor, and it doesn't even taste like you're drinking something so healthy. I'm not great at remembering to eat a full breakfast, so I love grabbing these to fill out my breakfast when I don't have time to wash fruit or sit down for breakfast. They're actually pretty filling too.
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Naked makes consistently great tasting juices. One of my favorites is the Mighty Mango Smoothie. It tastes amazing, I get awesome vitamins since it's a combination of fruits, it's good for my body and it does not break the bank.  I also love that their motto is helping people get more out of life! It makes me happy just thinking about it.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
I love that Naked has begun to sell these large bottles of Mighty Mango! It's my favorite flavor of their smoothie line and I'm really happy to invest in larger containers of it. It's a bit pricey but I feel that it is so worth it for the product! I would definitely recommend this larger size for anyone who is a fan of Mighty Mango.
Takisha H.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I found this beverage very tasty, but I was unable to finish it due to thick consistency. I wasn't very hungry so I think I drank it at the wrong time. This is better when your more hungry than thirsty I think. I also think when it starts to warm up it's really hard to drink. So it's best served very cold and when you're pretty hungry.
Danika J.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
The mango smoothie is my favorite by Naked! It tastes refreshing and tropical. It is a little more expensive than other brands but overall I feel like it's a great deal. The packaging also tells you how much of each fruit is in a bottle, which will surprise you because there's a ton jam packed in there!!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Naked Juices Mighty Mango Smoothie in the 64 oz bottle was the answer to my prayers. This large size container is just great for my family since everyone just loves it. Throw some in the blender with some ice cubes for a hot summers days treat..I highly recommend you give it a try..you will not regret it.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Fort Drum
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Naked juices are my go-to when I feel like I need a detox after a huge binge session. They are a good value for the price and taste amazing! So packed with nutrients and calorie rich they are a meal in themselves!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?