BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz
Soo good! Love it and really healthy has a mix of banana super delicious! You have to try this good smoothie if you are on the run and don't have time to make one this would be great for smoothie craving
Jennifer Q.
Soooo delicious I wish I could have this every morning for breakfast. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because of the price - its a little expensive and the reason why I don't get it as often as I'd like.
Jasmine J.
If you have not truer this drink then you have been lost because this drink is amazing if you love magos then this drink is perfect for you from the day I first tried it it has been one of my favorite drinks the first time I ever tried it was when I was in Costco they were giving out samples after that I loved it so much I now get it every time I got there which is every week
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
I love Naked juice and mighty mango is always my go to flavor! Simply, I just like the way it tastes, the mango flavor is super prevalent. Drinking Naked juice just makes me feel good and like I'm consuming something good for me. I love the alternate fruits and vegetables that are included, which contribute to me thinking I am doing something good for myself by drinking the juice.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
The mighty mango flavor is my favorite Naked Juice flavor. It's really packed with flavor, and it doesn't even taste like you're drinking something so healthy. I'm not great at remembering to eat a full breakfast, so I love grabbing these to fill out my breakfast when I don't have time to wash fruit or sit down for breakfast. They're actually pretty filling too.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
This smoothie is a great healthier alternative to going out and getting one. If you love mango, this will be your dream. The consistency is not chunky at all, and has a little bit of a texture (enough to where you are assured its real fruit). It is a bit on the sweeter side and does include a lot of sugar, but it all adds to the taste. Would recommend to fruit lovers. :))
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I found this beverage very tasty, but I was unable to finish it due to thick consistency. I wasn't very hungry so I think I drank it at the wrong time. This is better when your more hungry than thirsty I think. I also think when it starts to warm up it's really hard to drink. So it's best served very cold and when you're pretty hungry.
Danika L.
I LOVE the mango flavor.  I use my old smaller water bottles to take this to work with me.  I drink a bottle of it a day.  I have drank it every day for the last 6 months.  It isn't very expensive whenever I purchase it from Sam's Club - I recommend this instead of a homemade smoothie to all of my friends.
Emily M.
I loooove this stuff! Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango is so delicious. It’s very sweet and creamy and it makes a great breakfast. I love getting a bottle for a long car ride because it fills me up and has tons of fruit and nutrients in it. There is a high sugar content but I believe it’s all from the fruit and not added.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Naked brand. They are perfect when I'm looking for a quick snack. They are filling enough to hold me over. All the flavors Naked has, taste very fresh. This flavor is definitely my go to, though. Some flavors can be a little gritty. I am a repeat customer for sure.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?