BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Nikky D.
I absolutely love this smoothie. I try to keep them in stock at our house because as parents we're very busy and sometimes it's hard to have breakfast on hectic mornings. These smoothies taste like you're eating fresh fruit!
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
This is the mightiest of all the naked drinks. Too expensive for me to drink regularly. But every once in a while I get a craving and treat myself. I love this flavor.
somer y.
Mango Was the first Naked drink I tried and I was hooked from then on. I've tried a few different blends and all have been so good. I get some every time I grocery shop.
Ruth F.
Brentwood, TN
Mighty Mango is my favorite Naked juice! It tastes so good, like dessert! I could drink it as a whole meal, and usually its my breakfast! A good way to start the day.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
I love this juice from this brand. I've tried other flavors, but mango is definitely my favorite. Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz
Morgan E.
Ithaca, NY
I used to love Naked juice because I thought it was a healthy option for a snack. Upon further review and research, it is rather deceitful, and couldn't be less healthy.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love these little smoothies though their a bit pricey. Not only are they healthy made of good ingredients, but having a cold one in a hot day, always gives me a boost
Kayla S.
I love this naked smoothie it’s my favorite one out of all of them the thing about naked product is it dose not leave a grimy taste in your mouth and I love that!
Rachel R.
I love naked juice smoothies. They are great on the go and have all natural fruit and veggies. I like to add them to my smoothies instead of juice sometimes when making healthy smoothies.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
This s something I would love to write a review on after tasting. I tasted a little before and remember falling in love with it but don’t remember exactly how I️t taste
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?