BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
So yummy and delicious!!! I️ love the thicker texture and the natural ingredients!! These smoothies are a must have. I️ drink at least 2 little bottle of it a week, but I could prob drink a big one too haha
Namrata P.
This is my favorite smoothie that I always get when I go grocery shopping it's super healthy. When I don't have time to go to my nearby smoothie shop, I always get this because it tastes super fresh. I definitely recommend
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
Purely addictive. Unfortunately, way too expensive to be a regular part of my day. I rarely buy these since they're often as much as a cup of coffee, which will at least keep me awake.
Alexis G.
New Carlisle
This is my favorite smoothie from Naked. It has a strong mango taste which is so sweet and refreshing at the same time. Sometimes i'll mix it with ice cream to make a soft ice cream.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I love this drink! It’s so refreshing and fruity. It’s a little more expensive than I would like to spend but it’s a great treat for myself. Very colorful and vibrant packaging always catches my eye in the super market.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This stuff is so good. My husband and I always buy these type of juices for our household. We also have a toddler and even though we know these are somewhat healthier we still add water to his sippy cup
Dawn B.
Our family really enjoy all make a products. They're fresh and not from concentrate.  We use them to make healthy smoothies or just dink them as they are. Good no matter how you drink them
Rachel R.
I love naked juice smoothies. They are great on the go and have all natural fruit and veggies. I like to add them to my smoothies instead of juice sometimes when making healthy smoothies.
Hailey K.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite juice and my favorite flavors ! Cures my sweet tooth when I'm trying to be on the heathier side. The bottle also tells you have much fruit you are intaking in each serving so if you are keeping track it is very helpful and interesting !
Alexis O.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This smoothie is great for breakfast. However, it’s EXTREMELY high in sugar so the serving size should be small. Other than that it is delicious but wouldn’t recommend drinking a lot at one time!!!!!!
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?