BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Krista M.
Krista M.
San juan, TX
Love love love this drink it's my fave! I go to Costco and buy the big ones and I highly recommend it!
Janice G.
Janice G.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite flavor I have always. Picked this flavor I might try others. Highly recommended
Kate S.
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
I LOVE mangoes and this is SO GOOD! It's a great juice to add to my breakfast. Highly recommend.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Perry, IA
I love these , there so good , I love drinking them often , they have a good flavor to them ..
carla c.
carla c.
San Antonio , Tx
Amazing! It is so good and has so many vitamins. The only downside is how much sugar it has.
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Started drinking these when i was on a smoothie craze good but they have a lot of sugar
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Good smoothie for when ur running late in the morning and u can't make your own✔️✔️
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
College Sta, TX
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! By far the best smoothie you will ever have. It is crazy good!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
My absolute favorite naked smoothie! It taste so good and it's healthy for you!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Naked Mighty Mango has become a staple in our household recently. Picked it up on a whim while in Costco while looking for things to use in smoothies. Quickly discovered that it is amazing. It has a thicker consistency, though not as thick as a smoothie. It is sweet, but it's easy to tell that the sweetness comes from the mangos, which I have always felt have a higher sweetness to them that most other fruits. The mango flavor on it is lovely and feels like you found the most perfectly pure mango of the bunch. While I love mixing it into my smoothies, I also just love to drink it as is. It's great for a sweet tooth, but doesn't leave me regretful. It's also great that the juice includes other fruits such as apples, oranges and bananas. All in all, I am so happy that I gave this drink a try!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?