BY NAKED JUICE #15 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH
I love this juice from this brand. I've tried other flavors, but mango is definitely my favorite. Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love these little smoothies though their a bit pricey. Not only are they healthy made of good ingredients, but having a cold one in a hot day, always gives me a boost
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Perfect winter drink. Filled with vitamin C and tastes great with tartness balancing out the sugar. Competitive price point and easy to find in most grocery stores.
Claudia T.
This drink is so good. Its thick but not to thick. Its not plupy or stringy or gritty. Which some juices can be depending on the fruit. Its smooth and really yummy
Rachel R.
I love naked juice smoothies. They are great on the go and have all natural fruit and veggies. I like to add them to my smoothies instead of juice sometimes when making healthy smoothies.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This really does taste like mango. It is about 3 to 4 dollars per bottle. However it is claim to be healthy but it is loaded with sugar and not all natural sugar.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
So good! Mango is my go -to flavor for naked juice! Even though they have other fruit in the mix, it still tastes like mango and you can't even tell the others are there.
Jocy P.
North Shore
I love these juices or smoothies .... But i love the ones that say pure protein ... They are so delicious the flavor of the pure protein smoothies is so good ...
Michele W.
helena
Best flavor of baked juice. I like knowing the ingredients are all natural fruit and getting my fruit and veggie servings that I need. They are a bit pricey but go on sale often. I will definitely buy again.
Soo good! Love it and really healthy has a mix of banana super delicious! You have to try this good smoothie if you are on the run and don't have time to make one this would be great for smoothie craving
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?