BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
I love Nature’s products they usually have a great taste however this one doesn’t taste as well. The mix of it isn’t to my liking. But I would need to try it again since it has been. While since I last did.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
I am a lover of smoothies and these naked smoothies are great! You can purchase them at any grocery store! They taste so yummy and are very reasonably priced! You can purchase them in any size as well.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Personally I love anything mango. Naked Juice is a little bit sick so it took me a minute to get used to the consistency but it almost for me replaces them a snack cuz it kind of feels your stomach.
Donnah L.
Las vegas, NV
Thia juice is staple in our fridge. My youngest lives on this. Love how this juice is healthy and taste good. My son is a picky eater at least if he drinks this i know he gets his fruits and veggies
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
This is so concentrated and too sweet. I would mix water to tone it down. It taste okay but it doesn’t taste like real mango. I have not purchased this again after trying it. I would not recommend this.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are my favorites. I love Mango flavored drinks. They taste amazing, they are great for the body and I recommend to everyone. There’s no room for improvement, all natural. Go and buy yours today.
Lateefa W.
Ocala, FL
This stuff is amazing! Honestly this stuff gives you lots of but Riki's stuff without jeopardizing the flavor. Nothing should be changed. The packaging is okay. It just depicts the different fruits in the drink. I drink it often.
Asma S.
This smoothie drink is the best. It's my favorite out of all of the naked drinks. I absolutely love the fresh orange/mango flavor it gives! And it's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere!
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This is my daughter's favorite. She likes to enjoy it with breakfast or in the evenings while doing homework or working on her college applications. I think this thick fruity drink is delicious.
Amy P.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my favourite drink from the Naked brand! I absolutely love mangos and this smoothie tastes awesome! I love the bigger size because it's a little less expensive than the smaller bottles.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?