BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
Daleska L.
Methuen, MA
So it was a guy from my job that brought me one of these juice and taste soooo good it did meet my expectations it has this mango flavor like you are really eating a mango I definitely recommend this juice
Aneesa M.
barnegat, nj
BEST STUFF EVER I have loved this brand and this flavor of Naked for YEARS. The price is incredibly expensive but i would splurge on it every now and again just to taste these beautiful drinks I love them.
Jailyn L.
Lebanon, OR
I love anything mango. This drink is sooooo yummy i love it and it met all my expectations. When i’m feeling yucky and want something to pick me up i always grab for this. Def buy again and again ! Love it
Lillian G.
Omgosh this has such a nice smooth taste to it. Very fulfilling I’d have to say. Nice after taste and love that mango flavor. It just so incredibly good. I do often repurchase.
Ana A.
My favorite flavor of all. Tastes amazing and is very smooth and thick. Better than any other juice. I drink it for breakfast and I feel good it’s great for anytime of day though. I would recommend to everyone.
Ashton B.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite go to for a quick breakfast or snack! Filling and delicious. Also, as a professional nanny I like to keep these in stock for the kids! Easy way to work in a healthy snack and they love it!!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I have always loved naked smoothies, but nightly mango has my heart. It is by far one of the best ones naked carries. It is slightly expensive but more than worth it. I will buy a million more!!!!!!!!!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Mighty mango juice by naked is just delicious. I love to drink this whenever I start to feel under the weather. All of the good things in there really help to give me a boost
Sofia S.
Mango is my favorite fruit. Mango smoothie is my favorite. This brand is amazing they have amazing products. Many different flavors to choose from. All delicious and tasty.
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
My favorite flavor! It is super filling, not overly sweet, and just such a great flavor. It is a bit on the pricier side but it is a solid meal replacement. I recommend.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?