BY NAKED JUICE #1 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Namrata P.
This is my favorite smoothie that I always get when I go grocery shopping it's super healthy. When I don't have time to go to my nearby smoothie shop, I always get this because it tastes super fresh. I definitely recommend
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This stuff is so good. My husband and I always buy these type of juices for our household. We also have a toddler and even though we know these are somewhat healthier we still add water to his sippy cup
Alexis G.
New Carlisle
This is my favorite smoothie from Naked. It has a strong mango taste which is so sweet and refreshing at the same time. Sometimes i'll mix it with ice cream to make a soft ice cream.
Stefani G.
Naked Mango is my Favorite, even tho it is a little pricey I believe it’s worth every penny! Very healthy can find them everywhere and it’s amazing flavors helped me a ton during pregnancy!!!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I love this drink! It’s so refreshing and fruity. It’s a little more expensive than I would like to spend but it’s a great treat for myself. Very colorful and vibrant packaging always catches my eye in the super market.
Rachel R.
I love naked juice smoothies. They are great on the go and have all natural fruit and veggies. I like to add them to my smoothies instead of juice sometimes when making healthy smoothies.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
This is my favorite drink to have when I am craving something sweet that isn’t horribly unhealthy. It tastes like a smoothie which I love! I wish there wasn’t as much sugar, but I know it is probably from all of the fruit.
Skye B.
Provo, UT
I love this drink! It is a little pricey for a fruit smoothie drink but I still end up buying it at least 3 times a week! It’s crazy good and I recommend it to all that haven’t tried it yet. This is a go to for me.
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This product shocks me with how much vitamin C It has. That is amazing. I love sipping naked when I’m not feeling well. It’s very nice during colds or fevers or when you just can’t eat much. I would buy it again!
Ana A.
My favorite flavor of all. Tastes amazing and is very smooth and thick. Better than any other juice. I drink it for breakfast and I feel good it’s great for anytime of day though. I would recommend to everyone.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?