BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Ruhama H.
Phoenix, AZ
I tend to gravitate to naked drinks when I’m in the mood for a study drink. When I’m not in the mood for a large heavy breakfast, I’d just drink this and it will fill me right up. So delicious and is healthy
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ love mighty mango. This brand has so many flavors to chose from but this one is my favorite. I️ love the nutrition facts on the side of the bottle of how much of each fruit and vegetable is in each drink.
Noura I.
Naked does the good blend of real fruit. I am not a juice person but when it comes to naked it s really like eating fruits. I also give it to my kids. It tastes so good and I feel it s packed with vitamins.
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, Tx
This is so delicious. It has a nice mango flavor and isn't gritty like some other juices on the market. I enjoy purchasing these for breakfast or lunch on the go. I will purchase these again in the future.
Ashley H.
Such an awesome thing to have for breakfast and for snack during the day has so much good things in it for you if you're breast-feeding mom like me you'll love it because it allows you to produce more milk
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
This is one of my favorite drinks. It’s loaded with goodness. I think it’s a little overpriced, but when you look at the ingredients and compare it to the alternatives, you’ll realize that it’s worth it.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
These jugs last about a week and a half at my house. I drink a glass every morning I wake up as a breakfast “supplement” these are very flavorful and taste amazing. I buy the minis also if I’m in a hurry.
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
Mango is my favorite, I love everything mango. But sometimes mango juices have too much added stuff like sugar that makes it too sweet or GMOs I don’t want, and Naked makes great mango juice. It tastes just like the fruit. It’s amazing.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
I love Nature’s products they usually have a great taste however this one doesn’t taste as well. The mix of it isn’t to my liking. But I would need to try it again since it has been. While since I last did.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
I am a lover of smoothies and these naked smoothies are great! You can purchase them at any grocery store! They taste so yummy and are very reasonably priced! You can purchase them in any size as well.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?