BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Shawnee, KS
Naked i love this juice. I can't ask for a better drink. Its all natural. Good flavors. Mango is my favorite.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
My favorite flavor ever. This juice is so good. Sometimes I have for breakfast and I'm full. It is delicious.
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Amazing and delicious and healthy! I usually get the variety pack from Costco and love it. Highly rexommend
Ana P.
Ana P.
Orlando, FL
Mighty mango and it taste like so, 100% juice thing that I really like no too affordable juice but love it
Lissa D.
Lissa D.
Burke, VA
This juice is very good, I love to have it for breakfast, I get a bottle of it and I make it my breakfast,
Karen G.
Karen G.
Raleigh, NC
The mango taste in this juice is unreal. I love this juice, because I love anything. mango. Great flavor!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
This is my favorite juice. It has lots of vitamins and I drink it whenever I have a cold, it helps a lot.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
I literally always buy this flavor when I buy Naked smoothie and it's soo good. I only buy naked smoothie
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
This is the best thing you will ever drink! Even though it's expensive. It's definitely worth the price!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
These one is my y favorite that I have tried. I love fresh ripe mangos and this is tastes just like one.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?