BeveragesSmoothiesNaked Juice
Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz

Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz

I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?
Start your review of Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tina B.
Wausau, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've only just started drinking smoothies. I just tried Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie. Oh how smooth it goes down. Tastes of 🍎 and 🍌 and 🍊 and 🍋 and Mango. The first taste hits your tongue with a rush. Sweet, sour and happy! No sugar added, No preservatives, Gluten Free and Vegan. Their ReNEWabottle is 100% recycled plastic. They use Rainforest Alliance Certified bananas in their smoothies. This is a awesome drink and fabulous company!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best sizes, takes me several days to finish. Usually less than 3 though, that's how much I love it.
Enereyda B.
My oldest loves this smoothie. He enjoys mango and he loves having the strong taste of mango.
Anderps P.
Tastes good Tastes good Tastes good Tastes good Tastes good Tastes good Tastes good Tastes good But got expired after 4 days
Carmen M.
Tualatin, OR
My favorite ever. I love the taste and i will buy again! It is like $2 and the taste has such a good flavor
Winter H.
This drink is pretty thick, which is good since its basically a smoothie. It is kinda expensive but its healthy and beneficial. All the flavors are really good and I have not found one that I haven't liked. I normally get these as meal replacements when I forgot to eat.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
It’s a sweet sugary juice that’ll make your breath stink if you’re not careful. This high sugar content isn’t really that good for the body. I’m actually shocked at how a product can have close to 30-50grams of sugar and still be ok. Fruit sugar isn’t an excuse. It’s mixed with so much.
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
me encanta 😍 es súper nutritivo me llena como si hubiese comido un plato entero de comida ....lo recomiendo al 100......
Amira M.
Deltona, FL
Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz uploaded by Amira M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with this drink. It’s Brings back memories with me and my grandma used to drink it together. It tastes like Fresh ripe mangoes that went through the blender it taste amazing. I would recommend this drink to others
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love anything mango flavored and this is no exception. It pretty much tastes like a ripe mango that was put through a blender. Classic, rich, tasty. I love it so much that I just have to get the biggest size. So yummy!