BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Arely V.
Arely V.
This is literally the best drink I have ever tried! It is delicious. I love mangoes, so this drink is usually always in my fridge. I also like how it has various fruits and veggies in it, but you can't really taste them because of the rich mango taste. It does have a thick consistency, but it is a smoothies, so do no confuse it with regular fruit juice. Also, it might be pricey to some, but I think it's worth it. I recommend this for anyone who loves fruit smoothies!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this "smoothie" as a meal replacement and as a hunger filling drink. It is packed with numerous fruits and vegetables and has a slight thickness to it ... hint the "smoothie" part of the drink. The drink is not "cheap" in aspects to drugstore / gas station drinks located besides it but it definitely is much more filling and overall a better drink for you. I would definitely recommend this drink and can say it tastes exactly like it is described.
Summer O.
Summer O.
Peoria, IL
My favorite flavor of naked, and my favorite juice in general. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth it. This juice is really more like a smoothie because it consists of mostly fruit puree. So it has an awesome taste and texture, and is better for you than other juices that are masked with more sugar and preservatives. I know people are often intimidated by these juices but trust me and try this one first!!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
My whole family loves Naked juices but the Mighty Mango is a signature drink. My dad and sister could finish the big one in a couple of days so we usually buy an extra. I love how it's sweet but not too sweet. Also has a really thick texture which might throw some people off, but I enjoy it because I feel like I am able to enjoy it more. Definitely my favorite flavor though! Can't go wrong with mangoes.

most delicious drink ever! if you love mangos you will love this. It's a little pricey, but the way I see it is: It has a lot of good nutrition and vitamins in it, and it definitely won't go to waste. So that's worth it to me. Just don't drink it by 16oz glasses full. Drink it slowly to enjoy the flavor and also to make sure you're not getting TOO much sugar. You'll LOVE it!!!!! ;-)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
This juice has such a rich mango flavor. It's a very thick juice, though not quite as thick as a smoothie in my opinion. I consider this the best of the Naked products - it's very sweet, but with a delicious tartness. I find it quite expensive (hence 4 and not 5 stars), but do purchase this a few times a year as a special treat.
Theodora C.
Theodora C.
Tigard, OR
Mighty mango has the best taste. I especially love the big jug of it because you get more bang for your buck, and if you want a smoothie made extra simple, this stuff is perfect. You already have what you want for your smoothie in it so you just blend it up with some ice and a banana and protein powder and call it good.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this one, but be careful if you are watching your caloric intake or your sugar because this drink is absolutely full of sugar. That being said, it is yummy and it is a great alternative to apple juice when you are sick, and all you are drinking is just water and juice... A mango smoothie is a nice change of pace.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
I love the Naked brand. There are so many different flavors to choose from. One of my favorites is the Mango smoothie. The consistency of Naked drinks is thinner than a smoothie you would buy from somewhere such as Tropical Smoothie or Jamba Juice, but it's thicker than juice, creating the perfect balance.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
I am officially obsessed with this smoothie. I've always had a thing for mango. But the flavor in this smoothie is ridiculous. It's a little pricey but still worth the money because it's like a meal in itself. I recommend drinking half and putting the rest in the fridge for later. Bc it's s lot of sugar
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?