BY NAKED JUICE #9 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 2 Answers
  • Isn't this too sweet for u guys?1 Answers
Emily M.
I loooove this stuff! Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango is so delicious. It’s very sweet and creamy and it makes a great breakfast. I love getting a bottle for a long car ride because it fills me up and has tons of fruit and nutrients in it. There is a high sugar content but I believe it’s all from the fruit and not added.
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
Ah Naked mango juice smoothie. This has literally saved me from hours of hunger at countless Starbucks and kiosks at airports when I'm in a veganless dessert and there are no other options. With this and 16 oz of water you can survive anything on your travels throughout the United States. It's got a tangy flavor that can perk you up a little bit it's also important to drink water while you have this so you really get hydration  in addition to all the goodness in this juice on your flight!
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Absolutely love love love mango and has to be one of the best mango drinks that actually taste like mango. One thing I do not like is that i find that i am usually still thirsty so i follow it with water, but i would definitely recommend
Mollee W.
We love this stuff in our house. Our kids like it too. It's pretty expensive so we do try to buy it at big box stores where it's a little bit more affordable. We sometimes water it down for our kids as it's pretty thick or we'll mix it with orange juice. My husband likes to get this when he's getting sick because he tells himself that it helps him get better with all the real fruit inside of it. He loves the taste I think more than anything and wishes I would buy it more.
Julia S.
I love the texture of this juice, how it's thick, but not too thick. It's smooth, and full of flavor. You feel great after drinking it, knowing that you are putting good fruits and vegetables into your body. I strongly recommend.
Aleksandra F.
When my son stopped drinking milk I started giving him a glass of this in the mornings and we've been hooked for years now. This juice has a great taste and is a good way to get some vitamins to a picky eater! Great product!
Annie B.
Dallas, TX
This is my second favorite Naked Juice. It tastes like orange juice but with an added bonus of amazing (that’s what mango does to sad orange juice, make it amazing).

I only give it 4 stars because it’s not Green Machine!
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
I can never get tired of Naked. Especially the mango flavor. This size will only last me two or three days because I drink it so often. It’s more on the thicker side of juices, which I really like. Makes me feel like their real ingredients rather than weird processed stuff.
JaKayla K.
Naked drinks are really good and you can tell that they’re all natural as well. It’s basically a smoothie. They’re really good, but they’re also quite expensive at the same time overall though it’s a great beverage.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Delicious! Good rich texture and flavors! Affordable- I usually have them as a snack or meal replacement just because I find they are filling. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn’t get much fruit in their diet
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?