BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Find Juices at Target.com! Naked 100% Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie 64 oz see more...

• Isn't this too sweet for u guys?2 Answers
  • I love this! How long does this size usually last for you? 3 Answers
🍍Naomi F.
2107 Palatine Place Stockbridge, GA
Ever since my brother introduced this drink. I love this drink especially when I'm on the go. I drink this in the morning when I don't have time to grab breakfast. This really healthy and good for college students. The only thing I'll complain about the price it's 6 dollars for this. Maybe 4 dollars.
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
Ah Naked mango juice smoothie. This has literally saved me from hours of hunger at countless Starbucks and kiosks at airports when I'm in a veganless dessert and there are no other options. With this and 16 oz of water you can survive anything on your travels throughout the United States. It's got a tangy flavor that can perk you up a little bit it's also important to drink water while you have this so you really get hydration  in addition to all the goodness in this juice on your flight!
Mollee W.
We love this stuff in our house. Our kids like it too. It's pretty expensive so we do try to buy it at big box stores where it's a little bit more affordable. We sometimes water it down for our kids as it's pretty thick or we'll mix it with orange juice. My husband likes to get this when he's getting sick because he tells himself that it helps him get better with all the real fruit inside of it. He loves the taste I think more than anything and wishes I would buy it more.
Michelle R.
Great tasting "smoothie" does contain a lot of sugar but it's so worth it. They are on the higher end price range for juice but not too expensive. The mango flavor is very prominent and it has an orange after taste.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Naked Mango doesn’t really taste like Mango. It a tropical taste and it’s refreshing but I’d like it more if it was a stronger mango taste. I’d buy it again if it was one of the only options available.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Mighty Mango is my favorite flavor by Naked, most of the other smoothie flavors they have, have a really gritty texture- which I hate. But the Mighty Mango is so perfect. You can taste the real mangos, unlike other drinks where you know that it's just some sort of nasty mix. Naked is a little more expensive than other drinks, but it's a great- healthy option. It's worth the cost!
Luz R.
lawrenceville , GA
Love this juice, love the flavor, this item is so healthy and good as a flavor. Contains a good amount of drink in it and fills you up with a small snack. I would recommend this drink to others.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
When I was pregnant with my first these naked drinks were Lifesavers! I couldn't keep anything down but these always seemed to soothe me and I felt like I was getting something healthy in me too. Mango was a little sweet but still so thick and yummy!!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Naked makes consistently great tasting juices. One of my favorites is the Mighty Mango Smoothie. It tastes amazing, I get awesome vitamins since it's a combination of fruits, it's good for my body and it does not break the bank.  I also love that their motto is helping people get more out of life! It makes me happy just thinking about it.
Rachel G.
Williamsburg
I love that Naked has begun to sell these large bottles of Mighty Mango! It's my favorite flavor of their smoothie line and I'm really happy to invest in larger containers of it. It's a bit pricey but I feel that it is so worth it for the product! I would definitely recommend this larger size for anyone who is a fan of Mighty Mango.
Crystal J.
Cicero, IL
I love this! How long does this size usually last for you?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Isn't this too sweet for u guys?