BY EAT NAKD

What do you get when you smoosh real banana together with protein crunchies and a host of other natural ingredients? A long lasting and satisfying snack courtesy of our delicious Nākd Banana Crunch bar, perfect for banana connoisseurs everywhere with a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaz S.
I absolutely LOVE Nakd bars but a healthy alternative snack to chocolate. This flavour is one of my favourites. I’m not a fan of dates but honestly all I taste off this is Banana. So good!
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
These were delicious, I love banana flavoured things and this is a perfect, healthy, on the go snack. The consistency is a little strange for me because I’m a little funny with textures especially around fruit and veg so I would have preferred it was less ‘bitty’.. more smoother. But overall a good price for a good snack.
Sophie 🌸.
Love nakd bars so much! They’re a really nice healthy snack option. My favourite is probably the chocolate orange one!