BY NAKANO #8 in Vinegar

• What is this used for primarily 2 Answers
  • This doesn't taste any different that regular rice vinega...2 Answers
  • What is the shelf life for this?2 Answers
Nakano Rice Vinegar
  • "I love this rice vinegar...I use it when I am making home made sushi." in 1 review
  • "I love using nakano rice vinegar natural has different flavors and is great to use on the salads" in 1 review
Amanda R.
I like using this brand for my stir fry recipes! It's good quality and the price is great! I definitely prefer making my own oriental recipes at home so I can control the quality and amount of ingredients being used!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
The stuff is absolutely amazing I love making fresh sushi style cucumber salad. I add 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar 1 tablespoon of sugar and just a dash of soy sauce and one whole cucumber and it turns out phenomenal.
Sam C.
One of many staples in my pantry. I use the for all my Asian recipes, including a Thai chicken recipe. It's a good mix of sweet and sour and cooks very nice. Also makes a great base for a tangy dressing.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Perfect for stir fry and adding to rice! One of my favorite used is adding to rice to make "sushi rice" like you can get in a restaurant. Adds just a touch of sweetness and a bit of tang to the rice and is so delicious!
Keliesha J.
I love this! Sometimes I think I'm a real life chef! When I do I'm usually trying to make some Asian inspired dish I've found on Pinterest and it almost always requires a bit of this stuff and it's delicious. If the recipe calls for it don't sub with the regular white vinegar get this. You'll thank me.
Emelizza L.
I've never used rice vinegar before until I started making spam musubi! This is the first rice vinegar I've used and I am very satisfied with it. It really enhances the taste with my rice and it prevents my rice from falling apart when making musubi!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This rice vinegar tastes really good! It's much healthier than other brands because it doesn't use nasty ingredients like high fructose corn syrup. This uses real cane sugar and that's why it tastes much better when adding it to my sushi rice!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love it there's different flavors of us are use this when I making a lot of Asian aspire dishes and it just add that amazing cake especially if you're doing teriyaki it's really good and this is one of my go to's for that for sure
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I only buy this when making homemade sushi at home. I mix a tablespoon into my cookies rice and start rolling my sushi. I'm not a fan of the smell but once you take a bite of the sushi roll, you can't even taste or smell the vinegar.
Tara T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this rice vinegar when I'm cooking different asian sauces for stir frys. You can commonly find it in normal grocery stores which is very convenient. Rice vinegar is a tab bit sweeter than normal vinegar. It's great!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,050 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What do you use rice vinegar for?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
What is this used for primarily
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
What is the shelf life for this?
Melissa A.
This doesn't taste any different that regular rice vinegar right?
Andrea  E.
Villavicencio Meta
Realmente sabe a arroz o a vinagre, personalmente no me gustan esos sabores, quisiera saber si sabe a eso o tiene otro sabor