BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNAIVE
Kracie Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach

Naive Kracie Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach

by NAIVE

Naive face wash is formulated with 100% plant based washing ingredients and selected botanical essences. A variety formulated with carefully selected plant extract to suit your desired result. Cleans skin and removes excess oil and dirt with plenty of rich lather.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naive Kracie Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach!
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
Naive Kracie Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach uploaded by Amanda F.
Amazing face wash made from a 100% plant base. I lived in Korea and Japan growing up, and have always loved using their cosmetics. They tend to be much gentler on my skin, this Japanese face wash included.
This comes in a squeeze tube. The picture I have is an order version. They have since repackaged, but it still comes in a squeeze tube. The texture is thick, but spreads easily. There is not a lot of lather, but it does leave my skin very clean. This is great to gently clean off makeup as well. This doesn't strip you of moisture, so if you have dry or sensitive skin, this will be a good option. There are several different fragrances, this one is peach. It's a mild peach, so it's refreshing, but not overwhelming. Overall, this gives me great results, and is affordable. You can find it on Amazon or possibly your local oriental market.
Catherine F.
Graham, NC
Naive Kracie Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach uploaded by Catherine F.
i mistakenly received this product but nonetheless it was amazing. thoroughly removed all makeup including waterproof mascara easily. lovely scent and pretty packaging. would recommend.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
My friend received this in the Kira Kira crate and was so sweet and gifted this to me. I thought it would smell like peaches but the only way I can describe it is sorta like cough syrup but not bad. Works amazing and I have normal to dry and slightly sensitive skin. A little dab goes a long way.
Kim N.
Sugar Land
This product smells really good in my opinion and is really effective at removing face makeup (concealer, powder, foundation, etc). However I would not advise using it to remove eye makeup because it isn’t particularly good for that.
Hailey W.
Las Vegas
This is a staple in my nightly routine!! It’s smells amazing, which is a plus because it also works great! I’m the type to wear glam makeup everyday, and before (when I used makeup wipes) I could never get all the makeup off, leaving disgusting clumps on my eyelashes and giving me acne in the morning! When I started using this, al those problems went away! I just apply witchhazel after and it leaves my skin so clean and soft for the morning!
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
Great for sensitive oily skin. It moisturizes and doesn't dry you out, but still cleans really well.
MN B.
Sartell, MN
Naive Kracie Makeup Cleansing Foam Peach uploaded by MN B.
Love this hydrating cleanser. So creamy, and easily takes off makeup. Even though I have combo skin, this isn’t too heavy for me. It’s not at all irritating, and it smells great without being overpowering.
Moeko F.
It is a face wash as well as a make up remover! It removes make up well however if you have really thick eyeliner it may take a while to remove. You only need a little amount to wash so it will last you quite a long time. It has a lovely peach scent which you can smell as you apply to your face!! I can’t get over how lovely the scent is every time I wash my face! I love this product however, it will kind of dry your skin so apply moisturizer after washing face with this product!!
Jaimy B.
This face wash is a gift from the skin care gods! I use it when I’m feeling too lazy to remove my make up with a make up remover. I just wash my face with this product and voila! All my make up is gone! It also gets rid of oily skin, without drying out your skin. It’s gentle enough to use everyday, multiple times. I also love how it smells
Alyssa S.
Laporte, IN
I originally bought the regular face wash but it wasn't enough to remove all of my makeup and clean my face. Now I start my routine with this makeup remover wash and it's a dream come true. It's gentle enough on my skin but still removes ALL of my makeup. It's also budget friendly and I'll be buying these as long as I can!!

Looking for your answer?