NAIVE Facial Cleansing Wash uploaded by Jamie T.

BY NAIVE

Japanese product see more...

• I am asking about a product which will leave my face clea...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your face feeling heavy afterwards? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie T.
This stuff is fantastic! It's cleared up my skin and given me a dewy glow. I found it at the Super H mart in Houston and am going back to look for more products by this company.
Lani I.
The NAIVE face wash I use is actually the Green Tea version, but I figure that's just a personal preference. What I like about this face wash is that it's really great at pulling out the dirt and germs on your skin without being too harsh. I use this as my daily face wash.
Alyssa L.
Good product and true to its price, it really does what it says it will do. Good moisture, Ive used it a couple of times and its quite gentle. I would definately buy more of it again!
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
I love this facewash, my skin is super dry so I have a hard time finding a good face wash. But this one seems to keep my flaky skin in control after each wash.
Savannah C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love masks. When it comes to this one it works the best with my skin! Couldn't ask for a better one😌.
Maria V.
I am asking about a product which will leave my face clean and not make it red or change my skin..Is it ? I am really confused ? Should i try it or its not worth ?
Marianna G.
Syracuse, NY
Does it leave your face feeling heavy afterwards?