BY NAISTURE

Helps to calm and soothe your skin. Tea tree, Witch Hazel, & Licorice work as antibiotic and anti-inflammatory to calm and soothe irritated skin. Contains AHA ingredients to exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells and encouraging a fresh,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Since my skin has been looking a little sad with blemishes lately, I pulled this mask out of the pile of free samples I have lying around. The ingredients seemed quality and effective, with tea-tree oil, AHA, witch hazel, and hyaluronic acid just to name a few; cleansing without being too stripping. Honestly, after having this on my face for about 20 mins, I can't make any claims to whether or not it treated my existing acne, but my face did feel very clean and refreshed without that tight dryness that comes with just using astringents. It was gentle and refreshing, but I could tell it was doing something to treat any blemishes that might have been forming. A shame this company isn't cruelty-free, because this sheet mask is right up my alley!
Yomna S.
Windsor
Makes your skin feel really nice and moisturizer but I don’t feel like it actually helps with anything.