NAISTURE Lavender Herb Garden Mask Pack

by Naisture

Nourish and soothe your skin with sheet masks infused with herb tea extract. Lavender for calm skin.

Lavender/ Skin Soothing/ for Caslm skin

Beneficial Ingredients..

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Panthenol
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract
Centella Asiatica Extract
Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender)Extract

Is this product up for testing right now?
Start your review of NAISTURE Lavender Herb Garden Mask Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Allison R.
This mask is alright for days when I just want to feel relaxed and refreshed. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin but it felt amazing when it was on my face and the mask fit me perfectly which usually doesn’t happen! My skin felt pretty soft afterwards so overall it’s pretty good and it didn’t irritate my skin!
Niharika S.
Redland
Omg I really want to try this because my friends have such good skin and they use this so I really want to try it and recommend it to others and my followers.
Niharika S.
Redland
I really want to try this because my friends use this and their skin is glowing I would totally love receiving skin care products and give it a try and recommend to others
Maria P.
I love it, it makes me relax in the bad days. Also, is perfect for the skin it makes it more soft and smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...